Bitcoin Forum
October 11, 2024, 04:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My first Bitcoin transaction heartbreak  (Read 1756 times)
LikeTurgenev

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 01:25:44 AM

That's not good at all, why do you choose them? There are a lot of better and realones !
neoplasma

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 02:17:08 AM

I am happy to report that I did indeed receive my first weekly bitcoin payment and had good email contact with epickaxe...naturally I am happy and relieved and am now looking forward to break even. Will post when that happens!
topminingcontracts

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

TaaS is a closed-end fund designated to blockchain

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2014, 01:18:53 PM

Neo, can you inform us your contract number at E-Pickaxe so we can check your story is real?

For what we experienced since August-2013 www.epickaxe.com][url]www.epickaxe.com[/url] has over 1 thousand mining contracts is performing grate!

Still waiting for epickaxe to pay bitcoin into my wallet. Also topminingcontracts and epickaxe are the same...paid him a lot of money....not a lot on the net about him .... if he is a scam I would like to see this easier for noobs to find....and a word to topminingcontracts ...if your claim is legit then I look forward to receiving my first bitcoin...

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
MegaHustlr

Activity: 601

Vote 4fryn :)

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:07:26 PM

bad first experience eh? ouch, sorry for the loss.

▄  ▀▄▄   ▀▄▄ ▀▄ ▀▄
             ▀█▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████ ▄
         ▀████▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀███▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▀      ██▀▀     ▄██▀▀▀   █     ██
██    ▀█  ▄█▀▀▀▄  ▀█   ▄█▀   ▄▄▄ ▀██  █▀▀▄▀▄

▀▀▀   ▐█ █▌    ▐▌  █  ▐█ ▄█▀▀   █ █  ▄▀ ▄█ ▌
      ▐▌ ▀█ ▄▀▄█  █▀  █  █      ▐▌ █▀ █    ▀▄
      █     ▄█▀  ▀▀▀▀▄█  ▀█▄▄▀ ▄▀  █▄ █  ██ ▐▌
     █   ▄███▄▄███▄▄▄▄       ▄█▄▄▄▄ █▄    ▀  █ ▄
   ▄█▀▀▀▀     █▀      █   ▄█▀▀███    ▀▀▄▄   ▄██
  ▐█         ▐▌       ▐▌▄▀     ██        ▀███ ▐█
  █           ▀▄      ▐█▀       ▀█           ▀▀
  █▄           ██     ██         ██▄
   █▀            ▀     ▀          ▀█▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄██▄▄                ▄▄██▄
  ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████▌
█████▀                  ▀█████▌
████    ███▄      ▄███    ████▌
████   ▐████      ████▌   ████
 ███    ▀██▀      ▀██▀    ███▀
  ▀██▄                  ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████    
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
jonanon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 05:10:35 PM

I think Incidents like this are an example of one of the biggest counterparts regarding decentralized money systems.

Many incidents like this can be avoided by doing research and using common sense.
topminingcontracts

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 12:51:37 AM

I am happy to report that I did indeed receive my first weekly bitcoin payment and had good email contact with epickaxe...naturally I am happy and relieved and am now looking forward to break even. Will post when that happens!

Is not a loss is just a mistake, he received the production every week.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:36:21 PM

Hello,

I have been waiting some weeks before I post again about the mining contracts.

Many many not to say everybody said bad things about this business model.

I just want to show the real numbers

E-Pickaxe customers of first batch payed u$s 42 per GH and 7 weeks after starting the mining process they made u$s 47.86 per GH.

In 6 weeks they recover the investment.

Regards

TMC

Search the forum , cause there are lots of people who tell a different story.
Oh , well , advertising your business , but you could go and reply to people accusing you of not receiving anything

I did it and finally not even  one was a real customer of any mining contractor.

I

hm...so all those making a complain about your site are not real customers, and only those receiving payment are real customers?

That sounds weird....
topminingcontracts

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 11:34:24 PM

Hello,

I have been waiting some weeks before I post again about the mining contracts.

Many many not to say everybody said bad things about this business model.

I just want to show the real numbers

E-Pickaxe customers of first batch payed u$s 42 per GH and 7 weeks after starting the mining process they made u$s 47.86 per GH.

In 6 weeks they recover the investment.

Regards

TMC

Search the forum , cause there are lots of people who tell a different story.
Oh , well , advertising your business , but you could go and reply to people accusing you of not receiving anything

I did it and finally not even  one was a real customer of any mining contractor.

I

hm...so all those making a complain about your site are not real customers, and only those receiving payment are real customers?

That sounds weird....

Sonny let me clarify.

The customer that started this post received and still receiving his produced coins.

Since August nobody that said had a problem of non receiving a payment was a customer, if anyone is a customer and is not receiving a payment please give us the contract number and I can investigate whats wrong.

All the best

TMC

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
miners78

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:39:56 PM

Damn that sucks. At least know that now some people know how shitty they are.
Sonny

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 08:33:57 PM

The customer that started this post received and still receiving his produced coins.

Since August nobody that said had a problem of non receiving a payment was a customer, if anyone is a customer and is not receiving a payment please give us the contract number and I can investigate whats wrong.

All the best

TMC

I see. Thanks for your clarification Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: