Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:28:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum: The second boom? Now approaching $800 with 10% 24 hour gains  (Read 215 times)
valerie_zurich (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:11:23 PM

Ethereum markets are met with a lot of buy pressure from traders today. ETH is experiencing gains greater than 10% over the last 24 hours with prices now approaching $800.

https://cryptocoincharts.info/coins/show/eth

truimpheriues

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:16:02 PM

not long time ETH price can incraese to 1000 dollar again
if bitcoin price incraese to 20k dollar, i think ETH price can follow incraese to 2k dollar
boss1dg

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:17:16 PM

Reddit Co-Founder: By the End of the Year ‘Ethereum Will Be at $15,000’
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/02/reddit-co-founder-by-the-end-of-the-year-ethereum-will-be-at-15000/

after above news many people FOMOed in ethereum , i did not expect ether will go up in such a short period , it recovered at the same pace of its downfall .

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

if bitcoin price incraese to 20k dollar, i think ETH price can follow incraese to 2k dollar

if Bitcoin get stable at 20K dollar then i am pretty sure Ether would cross 3k dollar mark , bcoz speed of price rise of ether is higher than BTC ..
in terms of btc ether price will be 0.12 btc approx which wass its peak price in last bull run .

KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:25:03 PM

Reddit Co-Founder: By the End of the Year ‘Ethereum Will Be at $15,000’
https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/02/reddit-co-founder-by-the-end-of-the-year-ethereum-will-be-at-15000/

after above news many people FOMOed in ethereum , i did not expect ether will go up in such a short period , it recovered at the same pace of its downfall .
The market is completely unpredictable, anything could happen. In the past while bitcoin was around $2000 people were predicting it won't reach $5000, but things happened making everyone get astonished. Same is with ethereum as well, we cannot say anything precisely. I believe it could reach $15000, because more ico's on the same platform adds strength for a stabilized growth.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:27:30 PM

Wow! It means that the market is normal now and I will buy more. If Eth is going $800 and bitcoin is $9000 now there's possible that eth will hit $2000 maybe the end of the year. Hopefully it will be continue increase.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:42:13 PM

Ethereum markets are met with a lot of buy pressure from traders today. ETH is experiencing gains greater than 10% over the last 24 hours with prices now approaching $800.
It has been long time coming and one only needs to picture the huge potentials all those smart contracts brings the way of ETH, to know that it was just a matter of time. For those who could not see beyond the sell offs, because of acute FUD, you just have to think again. Take heart and use you brain the most, next time!
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:30:26 AM

the good news for a movement of our ethereum must be waiting for that moment for a long time, because it makes the ethereum coin holders profitable. I am always optimistic if ethereum has a good future and now it is proven if the price of ethereum has significant movement.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
minthit

Activity: 327
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:45:33 AM

News are coming out there. Vitalik talked about Sharding. Reddit predicting the price of ETH to be 15k at the end of the year and re-accepting crypto payment including ETH. That's probably the trigger and hope that it's not a FOMO.
yangtinglei

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:50:55 AM

The rise of ETH is what we all want to see, because I am increasing my holdings. I firmly believe that $1000 is not a dream. Grin Grin
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:39:36 AM

My friend always believed that Ethereum  will start to grow in price and thanks to him I did not sell my coins when the market fell at the beginning of the year and I thought it was the end. His forecast for the end of May $ 1222 for me is good news.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:58:25 AM

The market is starting to recover. One of the coins I hold is up 30% just today. Over 100% in the last 24 hours. Ethereum can easilly reach over $1,000 by summer time. If not even more than that. Bitcoin will probably be stable at around $20k again. Just my honest opinion though.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:12:45 AM

Thank you for your very informative charts. Seems like cryptocoincharts would be a good source for such things.

Going back to the topic, i agree that we may be seeing the second boom of Ethereum very soon. Ethereum has been oversold for far too long and it should now correct its way up to $1500++. I speculate it should reach $1500 within 1 or 2 months.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:14:58 AM

The entire crypto market is going up day after day and this is still the early stage of upmove that will heat up over summer. Ethereum will go to new highs sometime later this year.
crypto_gaint_stark

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

Absolutely and I think it might hit up to $1000, ETH is around $700+ right now and prices at the market are about to stabilize and the market is green again and there are projects in the market as well. One of the recent projects which I think will never let you down is blockgrain.io. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their sale has recently started.
sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:55:03 AM

I like your opinion, let's hope bitcoin back to $ 20k. if that happens then I am very sure ethereum price will also rise at least more than $ 1k. if it reaches $ 2k per ethereum it is better. but difficult to happen in the near future. unless there is a significant price increase against bitcoin in this week.

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

Can anyone give a good explanation of what is drving this current price, I have seen some news in the space but I don't think they are strong enough to trigger another bull drive of Ethereum price, the rate at which this is going Ethereum is out performing BTC in terms of ROI.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:55:28 AM

Yes, prices have jumped. And also saw a lot of bullish articles today about ETH, which I don't think is deserved.

I personally do not feel like that this is going to be the second boom of ETH. There simply hasn't been enough bullish momentum in the entire market for ETH to have the same sort of rally that it had last year.

It's just natural volatility, and a result of positive media coverage, especially from Reddit's cofounder. 10% per day is great, but isn't unseen and definitely doesn't mean that we're in another ETH bull market. Prices can correct just as fast.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

I like your opinion, let's hope bitcoin back to $ 20k. if that happens then I am very sure ethereum price will also rise at least more than $ 1k. if it reaches $ 2k per ethereum it is better. but difficult to happen in the near future. unless there is a significant price increase against bitcoin in this week.
i think it will happen, but we do not know when it will happen. with number of buyers ethereum significantly it will be seen clearly eth price increase, for that let's spread the positive news about eth

67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:44:04 AM

I think Ethereum has a long way to go for long term. It has a working platform and growing community. in a few years later Ethereum can be the biggest thing in the market.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: