Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:08:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PPC] Peercoin will be at the London Bitcoin Conference Nov 30th  (Read 1119 times)
PeercoinEnthusiast (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

JustabitofTime - Co-Founder of CoinTropolis

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:03:30 PM

[PPC] Peercoin will be at the London Bitcoin Conference Nov 30th

- 3 members from the Peercoin volunpeer community will walking around meeting the different crypto related businesses

- McGin will be our speaker on the Alt Panel

- If you're interested in talking to one of our team members attending the event, please post a message here:

http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

JustaBitofTime - Co-Founder of CoinTropolis - Currently assisting Nxt
mcgin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:29:16 PM

Feel free to come up and pester me on the day.  I expect I'll be hanging around near the Peercoin banners for much of the day.
nox_

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:33:16 PM

Nice! Sorry I can't be there, but should be a good event and good for PPC exposure too.
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 05:45:28 PM

Is there any link for the actual conference. I can't seem to find one.
super3
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 06:08:53 PM

Man you got the banner in fast. We can reuse that for the Vegas Conference too.

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 11:02:29 PM

Thank you yeah helpedworking with print press company Tongue but banner looked really good Eugine got some pics of mcgin speaking with it behind him.

Yup i'm happy to send on to you in the US so you can use it for more conferences, sudden rise in PPC and I'm rich bitch!! so i may even fly over and hand deliver Tongue

Fuzzybear

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
super3
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 12:50:12 AM

Thank you yeah helpedworking with print press company Tongue but banner looked really good Eugine got some pics of mcgin speaking with it behind him.

Yup i'm happy to send on to you in the US so you can use it for more conferences, sudden rise in PPC and I'm rich bitch!! so i may even fly over and hand deliver Tongue

Fuzzybear
Ha ha. Beer is on me if you do.

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
PenAndPaper

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 09:09:27 PM

I heard that the conference was full of weird guys looking like hobos. Is that true? Anyway gj on ppc i jumped on the wagon just recently.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: