Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 06:06:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Digital wallet from Visa, v.me?  (Read 988 times)
nanobtc (OP)

Activity: 605
Merit: 634

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 06:16:27 PM

I haven't seen this mentioned here (but it's a big place...)Just got some Black Friday spam from Tiger Direct (an online computer/tech retailer), they are offering $25 off of any $100 if you use v.me by Visa.

A quick look, they are offering to let you "consolidate" your various credit cards into one convenient 'digital wallet'.  At a glance, it sounds like more of a Paypal sort of thing. I found it interesting that the term 'digital wallet' is at least becoming more mainstream.

Lennon: "free as a bird"
Digicoiner

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

In Crypto I trust.

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 07:33:44 PM

I haven't seen this mentioned here (but it's a big place...)Just got some Black Friday spam from Tiger Direct (an online computer/tech retailer), they are offering $25 off of any $100 if you use v.me by Visa.

A quick look, they are offering to let you "consolidate" your various credit cards into one convenient 'digital wallet'.  At a glance, it sounds like more of a Paypal sort of thing. I found it interesting that the term 'digital wallet' is at least becoming more mainstream.

They realize that online purchases need to be streamlined.  Perhaps down the line they'll add digital currency wallets to their service.
Sam-Os

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:19:14 PM

They've been using that term on the Playstation Network for years.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: