Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin not appeared in my wallet. advice pls?  (Read 1029 times)
Primrose (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:55:04 PM

Hi Margaret's Dream

I know the wallets are not yet synced, but, back in April, when i bought two btc, they appeared in my wallet, as soon as I transferred them from my online wallet at bitbargain.
Could the coins have got 'stuck' somehwere?

Thanks.

You had the bitcoin-qt synced back in April. Today transaction you made has 21 confirmations at blockchain.info, it means in your bitcoin-qt must be downloaded all blocks (might remain 21 undownloaded blocks) so you can see this transaction + balance update
Hi

I've got both wallets running and in the process of syncing.
So, does that mean, that the coins will appear in the wallets once they are synced-as BTCNations said?
Thanks
MargaretsDream

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:04:00 PM

So, does that mean, that the coins will appear in the wallets once they are synced?
Thanks

You will see your balance update + the incoming transaction when you synchronize your bitcoin-qt wallet.
But the coins are already at your bitcoin address (you checked at blockchain.info, blockchain.info is always synced), just your bitcoin-qt does not know it yet.
Primrose (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:31:02 PM

So, does that mean, that the coins will appear in the wallets once they are synced?
Thanks

You will see your balance update + the incoming transaction when you synchronize your bitcoin-qt wallet.
But the coins are already at your bitcoin address (you checked at blockchain.info, blockchain.info is always synced), just your bitcoin-qt does not know it yet.
Hi thanks for bearing with me, you've helped loads.
Mondy

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:33:59 PM

sometimes it takes day or two for that to happens dont worry yet it will be on your account

Hmm, did you include a fee?

Primrose (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:14:02 AM

Hi guys

Just popped in to say my ltc wallet is synced now, and the coins are safely in there.
The btc wallet is still syncing, but I am sure the coins will be in there once its done.

Thanks again for your support. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: