Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi I am new  (Read 1016 times)
TallButShort (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:01:31 PM

Hi,
How is  every one.
I am new to Bitcion , hope to learn  alot  and  hopefully be a part of this  community.
Flav_u

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 08:12:54 PM

Hi, same for me!

New on bitcointalk but not on the bitcoin stuffs.

I own a bitcoin node since last April and have started to mine two month ago with few USB block erupter!

See you  Wink
hdhock3y

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:05:43 PM

Hi,
How is  every one.
I am new to Bitcion , hope to learn  alot  and  hopefully be a part of this  community.

I am new to the forums too, welcome! All of the stickied posts are filled with really valuable information and helped me to understand and learn things. Also remember that you can search the forum for old topics before posting the same thing in a new topic.  Smiley
TallButShort (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:15:50 PM

Hi,
How is  every one.

I am new to the forums too, welcome! All of the stickied posts are filled with really valuable information and helped me to understand and learn things. Also remember that you can search the forum for old topics before posting the same thing in a new topic.  Smiley

Yes the info here is  awsome.
loved reading through  so many topics. learning alot. Is there any sites  i can  find more information.
RonPaul1993

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:26:21 PM

Hi, I am new too.

I have been following this site for a while, but now I finally decided to become an official member.Looking forward to get to know bitcoin better.
IcyFlame

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:32:39 PM

Hi,
How is  every one.

Yes the info here is  awsome.
loved reading through  so many topics. learning alot. Is there any sites  i can  find more information.

well you should  try this link https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Main_Page  it has all the info you need
lest

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 09:38:21 PM

Howdy! I'm glad to join bitcoin community and looking forward for raising bitcoin adoption.
AliceInWonderLand777

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:16:14 PM

Hi. I am new here too. 
Right now I am browsing some coins. Any interesting coin out there? I am not so good with technology , but I do see a great potential from this bitcoin.
And can anyone explain why only bitcoin is getting so much attention while other coins are not getting much from media?

Thanks.
 Wink

scabbyb

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:24:20 PM

Hello! New here also.  Recently got into bitcoins through reddit.  Hoping to learn lots more from bitcointalk.org
uk1
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 10:29:15 PM

NEWBIE README
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0

manoamano

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:29:52 PM

Welcome here.
Soon you will be a junior member and allowed to post everywhere here
bitGulden

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:35:12 PM

Hi, I am new too!!  Grin

I have been lurking for a while... Now time to (inter)act !

grtz
boooney

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:21:11 AM

i'm new too. why can't i post?
uk1
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 09:05:19 PM

Newbie Restrictions
You can only post in the Newbie and Local sub-forums till you have made one post and waited 4 hours. This post must be substantial: at least several sentences. The other two restrictions are you need 1 post to be able to send a PM and 10 posts to put a link in your sig.  You can only post once every 360 seconds to start and there are a few other things that trigger this timer such as logging in and searching.

K7

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:11:49 PM

Chalk up another newbie here, one who has lurked for a little while now and understands I have a LOT I need to know.  It is a bit unsettling to be working in the tech field yet feel so overwhelmed by all this.

I'm thankful I can only post in the Newbie section for now, lest I make a fool of myself!  

...  Shocked

I'm not much of a smiley user, but I enjoyed that one while finding it relevant to my overall feelings towards taking all this in.
novacadian

Activity: 232
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 09:27:34 PM

Greetings one and all. My reason for posting is to hopefully come out of newbie status so that I can contact a dev coin admin for edit access to the wiki. My idea is to post some background information for my RPG Game World which has been running for many decades and is now being run live via http://roll20.net .

My plan is to use links to the postings as game settings for my players. Of course this will hopefully lead to some dev coin shares to be able to do some trading with as well.

A few bit coins have literally stuck to me over a period where a friend has been heavily involved in bit coin mining. His share of a pizza split, borrowing my credit card for a graphic card purchase online and things like that. This has left me, to my surprise, with about 5 Bit Coins that are now, for me at least, worth a considerable sum.

Hopefully with those bit coins and any dev coin shares some day trading will become worthwhile.

Anyway that is my hobby and bit coin interest.

- Nova

DVC Address : 1EfsiVUECqmR5Qx7C4PkmwadDXYuSGzssL
noordpool

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:38:49 PM

Newbie Restrictions
You can only post in the Newbie and Local sub-forums till you have made one post and waited 4 hours. This post must be substantial: at least several sentences. The other two restrictions are you need 1 post to be able to send a PM and 10 posts to put a link in your sig.  You can only post once every 360 seconds to start and there are a few other things that trigger this timer such as logging in and searching.
I'm new and waiting to get started here.
w4rstr1der

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:45:01 PM

Hey man, just starting my bitcoin adventure, cant wait to make some satoshis!  Smiley
CryptoJunky

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 11:26:23 PM

Hi,
How is  every one.

Welcome to Bitcointalk, enjoy the forum!

oser41eric

Activity: 501

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:31:31 PM

Greetings one and all. My reason for posting is to hopefully come out of newbie status so that I can contact a dev coin admin for edit access to the wiki. My idea is to post some background information for my RPG Game World which has been running for many decades and is now being run live via http://roll20.net .

Hopefully you do, it seems interesting. What game it is ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: