Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:42:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 529 times)
Denifriska

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:26:12 PM

Maybe not too big as you think. But it seems to be getting started bit by bit until it becomes big. Hopefully be something positive for the world of crypto.
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:05:44 PM

Yes, blockchain is further getting exposed and people are accepting as a new measure of security. Recently, many companies are planning to inaugurate blockchain technology into their system for better usage of sources. Even if many countries are against crypto currencies still there is a mass support for blockchain adoption which further makes 2018 as an important year for the development and acceptance of blockchain adoption.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:07:56 PM

Yes 2018-2019 years will be the most breakthrough, now at the levels of States adopted programs, and plan the transition of state-owned companies and state management and blockchain costs, as this is the future,and of course Yes these years will be breakthrough

DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:11:17 PM

It is very much early to confirm  the fact.

we will have to wait until mid 2019 for that ..

Also, i would very much want 2018 to be a massive adoption for blockchain because then only we can evolve even bigger in the coming years
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:16:30 PM

It will be the year of different apps on blockhain and integration blockchain in diff bussiness processes.If they`re succeed,we`ll see new economy market soon,but it needs 5-10 years at all I think
Actually 2018 is just another year of great speculation
Papilio

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:16:58 PM

Confirmation of identity, instant tracking of any changes in status or residence permit, ensuring that transactions are unchanged and safe from the outside, and make it almost impossible to deceive the system - with all this, the technology blockchain. Under the guise of security, scalability and the legitimacy of the country, it is advertised as a way forward for the crypto currency, in some cases, as the only legal digital currency.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:18:49 PM

Yes 2018-2019 years will be the most breakthrough, now at the levels of States adopted programs, and plan the transition of state-owned companies and state management and blockchain costs, as this is the future,and of course Yes these years will be breakthrough

If adoption comes we need to find the bitcoin and concern altcoins rate explode in the marketplace but here there is big fluctuations in the market mate. I do not think this year is good for the investors because as I said bitcoin dropped only when compare with the 2k17 December price.

This is all happening because of the fake news has been spreaded by the local media all the time.
I see they have highlighting the centralized crypto ripple more than bitcoin. This itself shows their shit plan on the crypto market but decentralized crypto users will not allow that to happen here mate.
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:43:42 PM

2018 may not be the year of massive blockchain adoption but rather paving way for massive adoption of blockchain. This happens in most cases in life. The subsequent will have this opportunity. There are still issues to be resolve before massive adoption may occur.

RicardoRicky

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:11:18 PM

if 2018 is said to be massive adoption I think not, recently adopted new blockchain adoption in some companies, it may be seen as the peak of adoption where the majority of companies and projects in this world all adopt it and it may happen next year.
hoosen

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:22:33 PM

Blockchain  very useful in many spheres, especially in medetsin and financial sphere. There are even plans, to build completely decentralized state on the blockchain.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:30:47 PM

I do not think 2018 is a year of large-scale block chain. Now the block chain technology is still in the early stage of development, and it is technically immature. The good news is that many countries and big companies plan to combine with the block chain technology. I think this year is one of the year's knowledge of block chain technology. It is likely to be used in 2019-2020 years. I think the field of electronic commerce will be the first industry to use.
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

Yes, blockchain is further getting exposed and people are accepting as a new measure of security. Recently, many companies are planning to inaugurate blockchain technology into their system for better usage of sources. Even if many countries are against crypto currencies still there is a mass support for blockchain adoption which further makes 2018 as an important year for the development and acceptance of blockchain adoption.
blockchain has become a mainstream all over the world and it is not surprising if its implementation will be very fast. while that is underway to develop a variety of versatile projects blockchain. but always wondered why so many different projects?
Jay Jay crypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

bitcoin’s value jump was probably not the most important event in crypto this year. It was the decentralized ledger technology that tracks bitcoin transactions–known as a blockchain–that really promised to shake up the world. This year, developers came up with hundreds of new use-cases for blockchains, and 2018 is likely to see a lot more exciting activity.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:41:17 PM

It is scary a little bit how much blockchain projects appear almost every day. I think 2018 is very early time for mass adoption, probably 2019-2020. And I really want to see what EOS will show us after mainnet launch in June.
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:49:53 PM

I do not think that 2018 will be the year of the massive adoption of the blockchain. There are still large countries, business banks, social networks and "strong powers" that are trying to slow down and fight the growth and spread of this great revolution. I hope that there will soon be regulation at least in the major countries that can foster this new sector
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

I am a big supporter of the blockchain sector, I would very much like 2018 to become the year of its massive adoption, but I think we will have to wait a few more years. One of the most important things that could reduce time, and facilitate its knowledge and dissemination, is a serious regulation, and I hope that this arrives as soon as possible
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

Probably not going to happen this year. It takes a breakthrough to do it, and a strong brand must start it first. I think it will still take a few more years until people get used to blockchain.
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:17:21 PM

Is 2018 the year of massive blockchain adoption?

Probably not yet in general, but only limited to startup projects with the target is a crypto community that has been formed. But I believe we are heading in the right direction.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:05:12 AM

It's interesting that you say that.

In my opinion, 2018 isn't going to be a huge year when it comes to return on people's investments. However, I already see a lot of new adopters, especially from financial institutions that are starting to look into blockchain technology, altcoins, and crypto in general.

Basically, I don't expect prices to rise that much during 2018, but the number of adopters will grow consistently throughout the year, especially institutional investors.
Sri Asih

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:00:28 AM

I think it needs a third party or regulator to run any system. And now it seems like too much competition is creating new problems about what standard blockchain should be used globally.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: