Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 529 times)
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:51:01 AM

True, the world's many types of private or government-owned businesses are adopting Blockchain technology. They are perfect if put into business and control. I think only in 2020 Blockchain technology will be widely spread all over the world.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
steplaza

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:03:01 AM

I don't think so, we are already mid-2018 and despite increasing coverage and attention, not much is going on the adoption side. I gues if everything goes well (regulations, etc.) at least in another 1 or 2 years to witness massive adoption
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

I think its already started, the awareness, acceptance, interest and enthusiasm. Massive adoption will take place depending on viable and successful projects, whatever the year.
puzzling_rvat

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:10:39 AM

From my point of view this year is the year of  cooling people to crypto. Many many people are disappointed by price and behavior of market. Lots of people went away. But of cause many newcomers appear and I hope we are waiting by a bright future!
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

Is 2018 the year of massive blockchain adoption?

We are still far for a massive blockchain adoption. Although we had many business and projects that adopt blockchain but that's not enough to make it a mass adoption. Maybe in 5 years from now we can see mass adoption and with solid regulations.
skelethon

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

Think it's still too early now. Maybe 2018 is the year of people realizing what blockchain is and think about adopting them in various applications.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

I would say yes somehow because many big companies in the FinTech sector as well as other sectors have all seen the impact of blockchain and have started adopting. So I think more are still about to adopt. Blockchain will be the future of the digital world
pnqwiuha

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:33:37 PM

It is not very optimistic about the mass adoption of the block chain in 2018, and this year there may be some technology companies or pay sites to try the block chain technology, perhaps in the next three years.
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:29:07 AM

As we said in a couple of blog posts before, 2017 was a big year for the blockchain. The technology has been adopted in many projects and many and many people care about it because it is a good result.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

I think that is what we are experiencing right now, 2018 has seen massive adoption of cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology. Nearly everyday more projects emerge with fascinating utility values. I think we can say that, 2018 is the year of the blockchain technology.

HOMT

Powered by,
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 03:57:18 AM

I believe it, because big investors are coming in at this low, and a lot of funds are going into blockchain implementation/development. So for me, in my humble opinion, this year of 2018 is the start of the new uptrend In the MARKET CYCLE.

to know more about the market cycle you can read it here in my post: (i know its not short, but it is worth the read, it is worth studying the market cycle because it is the main thing big and sound investors are looking at)
market cycle
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4482606.msg40273222#msg40273222

linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:18:14 AM

So far no it is not, but I think we'll see a good pump in Q3, Q4 or 2019. More and bigger companies are adopting the blockchain but it'll take some time for great results.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:29:18 AM

There are reports about adoption of blockchain technology in different industries and most of it are with banking industry.

2018 can be the start of massive adoption but there's more to come on 2019.
ngochuyen0071

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

I do not think that 2018 will be the year of the massive adoption of the blockchain. There are still large countries, business banks, social networks and "strong powers" that are trying to slow down and fight the growth and spread of this great revolution. I hope that there will soon be regulation at least in the major countries that can foster this new sector
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

We can't clearly say it is 2018, but I sure that it will happen within next two years. I think blockchain is the future.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
diguyo

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:10:01 AM

It's underway - a lot of banks and major corporations are building on blockchain or investing in projects - you won't see it in the mainstream though, it'll likely have minimal impact for your everyday consumer...at least for the moment while it's only these organisations that are doing it. Longer term you might see a way in which things change, e.g. projects like MAID and Golem that look to change the way the internet works, or data storage. Much of the benefits of thigns like smart contracts is all behind closed doors to make B2B more efficient and transparent, not B2C.

arthurgrand

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

Hope so but I think 2018 is still too early for mass adoption of blockchain technology. Maybe in a couple of years we will see a big increase in more investors start using blockchain technology at its full scale.
Retro6

Activity: 75
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

I think not, but if it says in 2018 all eyes will be on the blockchain world and start studying the blockchain is possible. Because I think the world will not be able to skip blockchain technology just like that
Like you said , The blockchain and cryptocurrencies are not going anywhere, they've already implemented their roots within the ecosystems, and we can only expect the roots to get longer and stronger.

I think the full potential of what the blockchain offers has not yet been realised. The underlying technology is absolutely brilliant and it will take brilliance to fully exploit. Projects which seek to utilize the full potential of this technology is what the community should be interested in, but i guess this will work itself out naturally in a market driven world. Placing information and wealth into the hands of the people is the future and it will be embraced...eventually. If not this year, I think within the next decade is not completely unfeasible.
crypto_blockchain43

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:33:13 AM

I really hope so! This process has started in 2017 and I am sure in 2019 blockchain will be almost everywhere. And that is really disruptive and amazing!
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:35:06 AM

My opinion is that OP exaggerates the importance of blockchain technology. Last year, bitcoin's steady growth really attracted increased attention to blockchain technology. There are a lot of projects. But this year was a crisis. Along with the decline in interest in bitcoin, interest in blockchain technologies has decreased.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: