Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive results on ETH by this week.  (Read 580 times)
mario00

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

Ethereum is already showing positive results now, price is going up as bitcoin prices are increasing and ethereum is making a steady upward trend and recovering nicely. I have always know that ethereum is a good coin and no matter what happens that it will always bounce back
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

a lot of altcoins are getting pumped these days. it is obvious that a coin like ethereum that is being advertised to death today on bitcointalk is among the many of them.

the one thing that i find interesting is the fact that despite all the newbie shoutings the money is not going in ETH, the money is instead going in other altcoins elsewhere and pumping them.
i think the pumpers have not yet looked at ETH and are busy making money elsewhere.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 10:53:17 AM

Recently i see some.very good news about ethereum so I guess for now that these days is the start of real comeback. Seems we are heading the bright future of ethereum. More volume more power. Couple of days or more eth is  stable, no serious bad news in media only good. So hope hope pump is.coming

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:57:51 AM

this week , ETH show a positive results ..
It is very noticeable especially when we always check on market chart everyday. Not only eth is on the pump but almost the entire crypto market.  This is an indication that corrections have done already and hopefully we could see it continuously moving up.
piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:02:00 AM

According to my way of thinking, Ethereum gives a positive result for two weeks or more, lol. The whole market is delivering good results now. Ethereum has shown positive results now, prices are rising as rising bitcoin and Ethereum prices keep the trend steady and recovering well.

labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:09:32 AM

Smile, this week is generally looking so green in the crypto market as BtC is recovering gradually, more Altcoins are coming up massively too. ETH is not out of it too and really doing good presently and will keep it up hopefully base on logistics. Seems we are back to the rainy season. #justmyopinion
Merdeop

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

I invested in ETH when the price was a little higher than it is now. I hope the growth will continue. In General, I believe that ETH will cost$ 2000 this year. At the moment, this forecast looks quite real. Hopefully in the future there will be no negative news.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:55:11 AM

So far this week ETH is pumping up, hope this pump up will continue for good future.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:03:01 PM

It was expected that Vitalik Buterin will speed up the proccess of ETH development after the FOMO around EOS. I think that ETH and EOS have already started their fight for the 2nd place on the market. I don't think that BTC can concede its fist place, but the competition for the 2nd place promise to be very exciting and it will be very profitable for all investors.

polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

this week's ethereum gives a positive result so soon I invest in ethereum to be happy with the current price hopefully by the end of the year ethereum will continue to soar at the highest price.
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

I think Yes because ETH already showing a positive results and this will continue to increase so better to hold Ethereum for the future. Be happy because the crypto market showings a green. More goodnews to come here in crypto.
Neerajkumar

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

Yes it's true the price of ETH has increase from it's last value and it's on its way to go up high and high for no doubt.Its better to hold it now and should sold it out when it's price go much higher than now so that you can have much more profit than your expectations.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

this week's ethereum gives a positive result so soon I invest in ethereum to be happy with the current price hopefully by the end of the year ethereum will continue to soar at the highest price.
Long-term investment is likely to increase significantly this year and will soon reach $ 2,000 as the demand for ETH is on the rise and most of the ICO projects are currently using the platform ETH should make sure ETH prices are only rising and rising. I personally advise people to invest in ETH more because the power and technology of this coin is very large

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
greenklo

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

Yes, that's good news.  I think growth will continue in the future.  And by the end of the year the price will grow several times.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

Yes it's true the price of ETH has increase from it's last value and it's on its way to go up high and high for no doubt.Its better to hold it now and should sold it out when it's price go much higher than now so that you can have much more profit than your expectations.

Indeed. Sooner or later, it may reach its ATH from last year, especially since ETH had increased steadily and shows no sign of stopping, as of the moment. Those who have manage to buy eth during the dip are reaping their profits now. I am sure that a lot of people would liek to invest on eth now and prepare for a long term hold.
Semight12

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:00:09 PM

Ethereum is really going Gaga (high) in price for the past few weeks. All I observed these days is crypto generally is recovering from the battle field experience.
andrey111

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

If you look at the technical analysis, then there is an increase in the price of the etherium to around 1500$ by the end of June. After that there will be a big correction, but 1000$ correction will hardly pass. So I see the further development of events on the air.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:17:10 PM

i think this just starts to rise, ETH will be going to new ATH
it also will happen in BTC. prepare yourself with buying some coins
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:18:44 PM

I also feel there is a possibility of eth prices for the end of this increasingly looks good, but it would be better if hold eth until the end of the year, because I'm sure eth can reach the point of $2000-2500.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
nawosecad68

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

The development of ethereum is very good with results that make many holders smile. The graph that continues to peak shows a remarkable resurgence for ethereum, and hopefully continues.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: