Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:42:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 BTC Available  (Read 702 times)
xchanga.com (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 10:18:43 PM

We have currently 2 btc available for sell.
Rate is good.
Thanks.

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manoamano

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:21:39 PM

Rate is good.

What does it mean?
What is your price?

Payment method?
xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2013, 10:29:05 PM

you can send PM.
Thanks.

Bitcoins at rate 430 - 440 usd. www.xchanga.com Is d The Best Place to get Your Bitcoins. Try us & See the Difference.
manoamano

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:30:42 PM

Yes sure, but you are in the newbie subforum and considering newbie restriction (1 post or pm every 6 min), it would be better to have the information straigh away.
Anyway, you can do whatever you want.

Bye
BTCNations

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:55:47 PM

What is your rate of sale and what payments you accept?
Mondy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:34:30 PM

Always use escrow guys!

bitcoin44me

Activity: 252

MARKETPLACE FOR PAID ADVICE LIVE BROADCASTS

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:37:02 PM

Do you accept paypal?

Brighterbits

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 03:25:18 AM

you can send PM.
Thanks.

This guy is a scammer.. he was busted over at the talkgold forum scamming a user of $1000 US.. Google xchanga and you will find it right away..
Low life..
xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 04:55:26 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 05:11:21 AM by xchanga.com

you can send PM.
Thanks.

This guy is a scammer.. he was busted over at the talkgold forum scamming a user of $1000 US.. Google xchanga and you will find it right away..
Low life..

You don't just open your mouth to talk nonsense. Now every business online which serves hundreds of people are bound to have 1 problem or the other. if you see any business where there i no complaint in one way or the other then the business does not exist.

the customer in question after we gave him our perfectmoney act gave to his customer who sent money and added wmz details in memo. we paid to the wmz details in the memo thinking it was him that sent. and he came again telling us to give him his funds. we told him he added message in memo and we have paid and he said he will post in 3,000 forums to defame us if we don't pay him. we showed him proof and everything he still went ahead to post.

His post there has no proof and again our customer in that forum defended us the admin got him banned but after they looked into the case and saw the other side of it they unbanned our customer.

Tell me a service that has not got problem. your here on bitcoins talk people complain about withdrawal from MTGOX, people complain about order not confirmed by btc-e and people complain about some people and their order delayed with bitsmap and local bitcoins.

Will you use because of such words to say the service is scam? apart from that customer we never had any problem again he posted in 3 forums and aside that no and not any problem again with any customer.

So before you talk nonsense about any company try to investigate and get to root of the matter before opening your mouth else you will need to go to the hospital for proper check up. Thanks.

xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 05:00:38 AM

Do you accept paypal?

Before we accept paypal and hold the funds for 4 business days to make sure it does not have any issue or case. but after some clients pay us they still go back after 2 weeks to open dispute of unauthorised payment or a claim and we loose so we stopped accepting it.
You can inbox us for what we accept. Thanks.

xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 05:04:37 AM

What is your rate of sale and what payments you accept?

Now Our rate is 1050 for 1 BTC. For our payments method please inbox us.
Thanks.

horsewithnoname

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:47:44 AM

Hello, I am a new and so I post in this section.    I see the OP seems to target newbies but what I wonder is why not post in the Marketplace > Currency exchange section  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0  or post as an official exchange business?
xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 06:01:43 AM

Hello, I am a new and so I post in this section.    I see the OP seems to target newbies but what I wonder is why not post in the Marketplace > Currency exchange section  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0  or post as an official exchange business?

Your right.
there is supposed to be currency exchange section for ecurrenceis of various types to be traded.

Brighterbits

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:37:17 AM

That's because he is a scammer. So he hopes to get the noobs that are desperate for coin.

He uses several accounts to give himself rep. Over at the goldtalk forum he was banned already. Pretty shady dude.. he made a post on the noob section that was comical. He made several posts on that thread saying how many he had left and the price like someone had already bought them LOL.. he got called on it though.. I wonder how many more posts he'll be able to make here before a moderator bans him too.

Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:13:50 AM

The mods are relatively hands-off here so dont expect them to intervene

xchanga.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 09:18:44 AM

That's because he is a scammer. So he hopes to get the noobs that are desperate for coin.

He uses several accounts to give himself rep. Over at the goldtalk forum he was banned already. Pretty shady dude.. he made a post on the noob section that was comical. He made several posts on that thread saying how many he had left and the price like someone had already bought them LOL.. he got called on it though.. I wonder how many more posts he'll be able to make here before a moderator bans him too.

i just went to other section and i saw i can make post. i never knew as the rule here confuses me and i am now at the proper market place section.
Pls dear we like criticism in business because it brings out the best in us. several posts are made because anyone always go through our website and as our rules our order forms on site are used. Thanks very much we enjoy the attack its part of business.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: