Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL list of orders /status - Monarch 600 / Monarch 300 + aktual Informations  (Read 8082 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RenHoek (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 08:22:58 PM

RenHoek              1000751xx               2013.08.21        BankTransfer       1            600      Germany              - Refund Request

You might want to post your correspondence with BFL about your refund here.

Hi M**,

We're sorry you do not wish to remain in the Monarch order queue. Due to our recent delays you qualify for a refund.  ​​This refund process will take from 30-45 days since we are offering your position in the queue to potential buyers.  ​We appreciate your understanding for  ​the extra time​ this takes. If we are unable to sell your order we will, nevertheless, refund your money. Please  ​send us your BTC wallet address so we may make the refund OR send the following bank information so we can send a bank wire transfer:

Bank name:
 Bank address:
 Swift:
 ABA / Routing:
 Account Name:
 Account Number:
 Account Address

The BF Labs Customer Service Team​​
Tamika

Esst mehr Scheisse, millionen Fliegen können nicht irren!  Cool
For this valueable Tip your ฿ Donation to:
1DNbwKGmQytSY69TuK9fLFQVXQjnVw18pY
RenHoek (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:32:39 PM

Username            Order Number    Payment Date   Payment Type  Quantity    Type 300/600   Destination  DateReceived    SpecialInfo 

Mudbankkeith         1000703xx         2013.08.17    Bank Transfer           1            600             uk                  -             upgraded from 64nm(on day one of announcement )
Mudbankkeith         1000703xx         2014.03.18    free                        1            400             uk                  -             Imperial Monarch Performance Upgrade(on day one of announcement )
Mudbankkeith         1001079xx         2014.03.18    free                        1            600             uk                  -             Hashing Upgrade 600 device(on day one of announcement )

Sad. Now there is no possibility to roi, even with the compensation.

RenHoek (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:55:50 PM

You sound surprised by this...BFL shipping paper weights is not a big surprise.

i just was hoping... but now, it seems that Josh loosed his mind. Fighting against windmills and his enemys on BFL Forum...

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:54:30 PM

RenHoek              1000751xx               2013.08.21        BankTransfer       1            600      Germany              - Refund Request

You might want to post your correspondence with BFL about your refund here.

Hi M**,

We're sorry you do not wish to remain in the Monarch order queue. Due to our recent delays you qualify for a refund.  ​​This refund process will take from 30-45 days since we are offering your position in the queue to potential buyers.  ​We appreciate your understanding for  ​the extra time​ this takes. If we are unable to sell your order we will, nevertheless, refund your money. Please  ​send us your BTC wallet address so we may make the refund OR send the following bank information so we can send a bank wire transfer:

Bank name:
 Bank address:
 Swift:
 ABA / Routing:
 Account Name:
 Account Number:
 Account Address

Tamika

30-45 days? They should refund you immediately and hold that queue position while they sell it. Sounds like they have to raise more cash to be able to refund you.
Looks pretty bleak, hope you see some of your money back Sad

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:58:48 PM

8/22/13 (this is april 2013 upgrade of stuff not available till Nov 25th or so in hindsight a "punt" sigh

Date Ordered   Order #1000417xx - Refund Requested MONARCH 600GH as per your info sent to me on my order being able to be refunded.

Requested Refund in that it was more then 6 months...as per their instructions I asked for such...got this reply
from BFL saying that er...i quote "If we are unable to sell your order we will, nevertheless, refund your money" er unquote
email reply is dated 3/19/14.

OF COURSE this is BEFORE the class action suit was filled so I expect an email "breaking that promise" with the line of
"due to circumstances beyond our control..etc etc"

but hey it was a nice daydream

I paid via WIRE XFER an an extra fee of like 1975.00 to upgrade if i remember right...a big regret UNLESS BY SOME ACT OF GOD
they actually DO refund me....at that point in time I will look to the skies for the large asteroid hurtling towards Earth.....would
only make sense

anyway I'll be the first to know huh?

below is the email stating "If we are unable to sell your order we will, nevertheless, refund your money."

email is quoted below from BFL

Hello_____,
We're sorry you do not wish to remain in the Monarch order queue. Due to our recent delays you qualify for a refund. ​​This refund process will take from 30-45 days since we are offering your position in the queue to potential buyers. ​We appreciate your understanding for ​the extra time​ this takes.  If we are unable to sell your order we will, nevertheless, refund your money. Thank you for sending us your repayment information.

Dennis

end of email

well....all I have in the drama so far will keep you updated

the only other 'snafu' I see is my payment info was PAYPAL so this also may be a stall when/if the deadline is past...I'm pretty sure paypal has ZIP to do with BFL anymore
or so I heard.

If they pay me the REFUND I will ..if not thank them at least on this an other forums acknowledge the fact that I did get refunded.....convoluted thought it may be

a lot of hoops to jump thru to get my April 12th 2013 ie 1 YEAR 1 DAY as of TODAY this post.... or so from my first order (all that week) paid back for the wringer they put all BFL customers through would still be a miracle of unicorn/rainbows and fairy like proportions imho...

anyway we will see

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
theangrycrow

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:48:01 AM

Do we know when the cards are due to be sent out or are they stalling as they don't have the chips to put on them?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:40:25 AM

Do we know when the cards are due to be sent out or are they stalling as they don't have the chips to put on them?

when i got my email about a month ago on the supposed option to refund...they said the usual

"cards out in a month"  er ...from when they annouced the refund ie josh (see bfl forums)

same old same old line since last april 2013 in my case...the old joke "next month" never comes...

(man i get a bfl refund I"m sending a blind email out to kate upton for a date..the odds have to be the same!)

anyhow what i heard for what it is worth

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
randomlove

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:38:14 AM

2 weeks! Ha ha,

See how josh as ran off like the cockroach he is though, doesn't even respond to anyone/thing any more and even trys to buy trust as a last ditch attempt at... Well, tbh, I don't know what because 99% of people know bfl are scum and i don't know what game he was playing anymore!

He's just a sociopath! Do an MRI and you will see next to zero activity in his frontal lobe, same with sonny! These people are clinically phycopathic! Don't be surprised, 5-10% of people out there have this symptom and don't know it! Doesn't always mean they act on there phycopathic instincts either but it does show lack of empathy and compassion and people in there lives would confirm such behaviour often caused by not been breast fed, lack of handling at birth from mother, bad parenting etc etc. Remember, its environment that changes your DNA which in turn changes you. If you improve your environment..... Guess what happens! Yup, you as a person improves!

Stop hanging around with morons and you won't be a moron! Company you keep as a huge influence too as your conscious self believes you are what you think and also what others think of you too. The complex workings of the flower of life is fascinating but also can lead tons dark path studying it alone without accepting that there's more to life (fruit of life etc etc).

6-7 you build your sub conscience and from then on 5% is just the updating this sub conscience as needed through your life. Turning genes on and off as it needs. This is why you see bad people do the most destructive things possible. Josh is just asbbad as Rothschild's and co and should be treated as no less, a rifle bullet through the head and heart just to be sure!

Call me crazy, mad whatever. I expect it from 95% of the developed world. The 6 billion in the undeveloped world get it and the world is sick of listening to the few with big mouths! O the people will rise and crush the greeddy sociopathic scum of the earth, can't you smell it in the air? Can you not see the awakening yet? Can you not see all the different cabals around the world crumbling under there own bullshit?

As for the monarch and people who ordered/upgraded.... You deserve this life experience as the people at gox deserved what they got to. Its called responsibility and obviously all these people lack plenty of it! Time to wake up and take youtlr freedom and responsibilities back because handing it over to a few isn't going to well is it!

Those who seek security over freedom deserve neither!

No one looks for the source of the problem, just moan about the things these problems cause! The joke is its all caused from a lacknof knowledge of what currency is. If people knew theybwouldnt think that paper was worth anything, intact, its debt and the complete opposite of what a currency should be!

But sheep will be sheep
Bicknellski

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:20:53 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 08:43:43 AM by Bicknellski

Anyone else get their refund?

soccerstar9 former BFL shill is trying to flog his pre-order he can't even trust BFL to refund him.

[WTS] BFL 600GH Monarch 3/19/14

And a few others as well jumped very early... hmmm ship is sinking.

[WTS] BFL Preorder - Monarch 600Gh/s - Day 1?
[WTS] BFL Monarch PRE-ORDER TRANSFER - 9/4/2013 - 30% off retail - *ONLY 25 BTC*

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:55:49 PM

Still no Monarchs in the wild?

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:00:13 PM

Nope nothing.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:19:05 AM

Sorry everyone he doesn't have time to get your Monarch out to you right now he is busy buying his 1000BTC house.

Where Josh Buys 500,000 USD house in KC.

bcp19

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 10:42:57 AM

Sorry everyone he doesn't have time to get your Monarch out to you right now he is busy buying his 1000BTC house.

Where Josh Buys 500,000 USD house in KC.
@Bick: Got an offer for ya homeboy, if I can prove you've deleted posts, will you pack up and never post again?  If you can prove me wrong, I'll be the one to leave.  How about it?

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:24:44 PM

Where oh where have all Monarch's gone?

Mudbankkeith

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:43:42 PM

Where oh where have all Monarch's gone?

Hibernating in a cave down Mexico way......................

BTc donations welcome:-  13c2KuzWCaWFTXF171Zn1HrKhMYARPKv97
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:12:24 PM

Ah yes... they migrate every year don't they.

Mudbankkeith

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 02:23:27 PM

Ah yes... they migrate every year don't they.

its a secret hashing cave..............problem is, when they emerge, they are hashed out  Cool ..............and need to breed a new generation to repeat the cycle Roll Eyes

BTc donations welcome:-  13c2KuzWCaWFTXF171Zn1HrKhMYARPKv97
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:04:44 PM

Son, they don't have the chips or the board.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 08:11:41 PM

ive been watching the bitcoin mining scene since 2012. One of the first things I learned was "Don't buy from BFL".

Kicking myself for not buying in more @ $20 though lol.
Zelek Uther

Activity: 700
Merit: 504

Run a Bitcoin node.

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:56:12 AM

ive been watching the bitcoin mining scene since 2012. One of the first things I learned was "Don't buy from BFL".

Kicking myself for not buying in more @ $20 though lol.
We should write a list of rules for new miners.

I already have the top 3...

Miner's Rules
Rule #1: Don't buy from BFL
Rule #2: Don't buy from BFL
Rule #3: Don't buy from BFL

Run a Bitcoin node, support the network.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: