Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:08:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL list of orders /status - Monarch 600 / Monarch 300 + aktual Informations  (Read 8082 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:43:49 AM

ive been watching the bitcoin mining scene since 2012. One of the first things I learned was "Don't buy from BFL".

Kicking myself for not buying in more @ $20 though lol.

thats true anyone who did the smallest amount of research would not have bought bfl , at least for the last year all you had to do was use google to find one million angry customers.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:54:30 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2014, 09:35:06 AM by Bicknellski

ive been watching the bitcoin mining scene since 2012. One of the first things I learned was "Don't buy from BFL".

thats true anyone who did the smallest amount of research would not have bought bfl , at least for the last year all you had to do was use google to find one million angry customers.

6 thousand, 8 hundred, twenty-three individual complaints filed at the FTC and PayPal against BFL in the past 24 months and growing.

They never had a million customers. Nor will they ever have a million customers. We will have to wait for discovery from the court to find out the real numbers.

Maybe an involuntary Chapter 11 call is something people could look into given the way that shook up HashFast it might work even better on BFL.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
WheresWaldo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:06:07 AM

6 thousand, 8 hundred, twenty-three individual complaints filed at the FTC and PayPal against BFL in the past 24 months and growing.

They never had a million customers. Nor will they every have a million customers. We will have to wait for discovery from the court to find out the real numbers.

Maybe an involuntary Chapter 11 call is something people could look into given the way that shook up HashFast it might work even better on BFL.

it's crazy how this company is still out there committing fraud against people into pre-ordering their hardware that they indefinitely delay.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
bcp19

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:00:16 AM

They never had a million customers. Nor will they ever have a million customers. We will have to wait for discovery from the court to find out the real numbers.

Wow, Bick, you actually got something RIGHT!  You'll keep throwing out those fake numbers though, that's why you lead the stupidity race in these threads.

I do not suffer fools gladly... "Captain!  We're surrounded!"
I embrace my inner Kool-Aid.
Bicknellski

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 10:14:32 AM

How many shares in BFL / EMC do you own BCP?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 11:25:50 AM

User Name   Order Number    Payment Date    Payment Type    Quantity  Type      Country   Date of Refund                      Special Info/Amount Refunded

Searing        100041xxx         08/22/13      Paypal/Wire Xfer         1          600        USA     May 2nd 2014    4/12/13 upgrade w/ $6555.00 (Paypal refunded) +$1964.00 wire xfer
Searing     BFL-179458xxx      10/19/13      Paypal/65mm UpGrd     1          300        USA     May 2nd 2014    4/12/13 upgrade includes 11/24/13 7gh Delivered Jally. (Total $8519.00)

OK above is ALL MY MONEY refunded. Most of which was April 12th 2013 65mm upgrade to monarch Paypal $$$. Also included the Jally I did get on Nov 24th 2013 in this Amount.

Hope this gives some of you some all waiting some HOPE...Took almost exactly 45 days from the email if I remember correctly.

Searing

p.s. 5 days till 6 months and 1 day and the Black Friday Folks start asking for refunds...gonna be a bloodbath IMHO. Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
bcp19

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 12:15:30 PM

Why do you ask questions when you cannot read the answer?  (it's ZERO btw).  It's kind of sad how bad you need to post about me, yet you claim to have ignored me.  You're still invested in what I say, otherwise you'd not bring me up at all.  Too bad you don't devote the time and energy you put into all the BFL hate threads into bringing your own project to fruition... you'd have been done MONTHS ago.  Guess that's why you don't get paid the big bucks...

k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:26:53 PM

I am sure they converted his promised Monarchs into mining contracts. He must be making out ok to suffer the humiliation of 10B+ difficulty and still no Monarchs.
But shillers gotta shill.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
bcp19

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:05:56 AM

I am sure they converted his promised Monarchs into mining contracts. He must be making out ok to suffer the humiliation of 10B+ difficulty and still no Monarchs.
But shillers gotta shill.

4 days stupid, 4 days.

Bicknellski

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 10:06:14 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 09:56:01 AM by Bicknellski

Anyone seen a Monarch hashing?

How Late is the Monarch?

Chopperman

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 07:54:51 PM

Another tin-foil-hat moment:

If BFL doesn't pull some sneaky plan to have "commenced shipments" in 4 days (so Black Friday orders can't be refunded), their refund turns allow them to "put the pre-order for purchase".    What if their own Eclipse pool was to take all such orders?   Easy way to ramp up their own mining operations at the expense of all the poor customers who stayed with them through every single set back.

Would a company with the morals demonstrated by BFL do such a thing?
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:26:56 PM

If BFL doesn't pull some sneaky plan to have "commenced shipments" in 4 days (so Black Friday orders can't be refunded)

They did it once before. Remember this "delivered" unit that was actually sitting in BFL's lab? Refunds will be stopped shortly. Get your refund while you can!

Buy & Hold
bcp19

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:59:35 PM

If BFL doesn't pull some sneaky plan to have "commenced shipments" in 4 days (so Black Friday orders can't be refunded), their refund turns allow them to "put the pre-order for purchase".    What if their own Eclipse pool was to take all such orders?   Easy way to ramp up their own mining operations at the expense of all the poor customers who stayed with them through every single set back.

I think I need to buy stock in aluminum foil... you gys are going through it like it was toilet paper!

Bicknellski

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:52:56 AM

They did that to protect their PayPal account last time. This time they won't do anything too obvious remember Sonny V. hangs on a thread for going back to jail. There seems to be only one direction BFL is headed in and that is ruin.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: