Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:14:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you trying to tell me, that I can sell Bitcoins? (Matrix)  (Read 1406 times)
mskryxz (OP)

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:25:27 PM

Neo: What are you trying to tell me, that I can dodge bullets?
Morpheus: No, Neo. I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready, you won't have to.

What are you trying to tell me, that I can sell Bitcoins?

No, I'm trying to tell you that when Bitcoin is ready, you won't have to.

What I mean is, by the time Bitcoin is $10,000 or higher, there will be no point in turning it into cash anymore because by then it will probably be so mainstream that you could purchase a house or car legally anywhere around the world. That it will become secure and even have Bitcoin ATM cards like what Neo & Bee are trying to do. Bitcoin will probably have a FDIC insured version that exchanges and wallets that are hosted will be insured from theft or hacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb1zZoUfMGE&feature=youtu.be
bitcoinpsftp

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 10:47:45 PM

I dont think it will happen at the 10k mark.  I think the 10k mark will arrive before anyone thought it would.   Bitcoin will rise very fast, and keep rising fast imho.  We could see 10k by the end of next year.

Mondy

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2013, 11:46:02 PM

Yes you can sell bitcoins!
Good job!

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:22:33 AM

i agree the 10k mark will come very quick, b4 next summer.
corebob

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:54:07 AM

For bitcoin to stay valuable I think it will need a market to back it up. Not just expectations.
And I think it will be hard to get a market going with the current price development.

People are so used to fiat, they think money is something that grows on trees.
What we need is a symbiosis between bitcoin and a market of services and goods.

XBBlade

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 02:01:35 AM

I dont think it will happen at the 10k mark.  I think the 10k mark will arrive before anyone thought it would.   Bitcoin will rise very fast, and keep rising fast imho.  We could see 10k by the end of next year.

Wow, if your right this will be insane. Please lend me your future insights so I know what to do ^^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: