Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:48:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next 50x coin?  (Read 413 times)
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

it will def be btcp 50x coming soon Smiley
Do you really think this is possible? With the current market cap of $800 million, 50x growth would mean a market cap of ~$40 billion. This would put BTCP slightly above Ripple and Bitcoin cash . I know that this coin has a solid foundation (at least the technical side of it) but I'm not sure if such a growth is possible.

Its impossible to predict,therefore if it was, there'd be the need for institutional money,when I say institutional money I also mean the tendency that people will start to invest in it,therefore they will have trust,but at the same time there is one question: Why institutional investors will choose this coin when there are too many another unique and stronger coins than it is? Everything depends on it,If institutional investors  have interests there will be less strict regulations and basic tendency from people,So they will feel themselves more securely..In this situation its possible,despite the fact for me it sounds a little bit unrealistic.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alaricoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

This is a difficult answer to give because the market dynamics is changing. I think some of these interesting ICOs can give 50X return IMO, any project above $100 million marketcap now will be difficult to hit that height because their MCap would be $5 billion then, for me how many project deserves to be over a billionUSD in the space
Right observation. In fact, heuristics currently has low capitalization and is not yet on coinmarketcap. I hope for a x50
Mschwarz

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

it will def be btcp 50x coming soon Smiley

Mate, I agree with you.
BTCP is a privacy coin and has quite low supply.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:23:11 AM

Here is lot of huge potential coin.

Which coin will be next 50x coin?

what do you thinking?

There is absolutely no point in trying to find the next 50x coin.

Instead of doing that, build a portfolio with trustworthy and promising coins for the long term. Don't try to buy into the next "x times" coin, because usually, they never fulfill the promise of quick profits. Also, there are absolutely 0 guarantees that a single particular coin is actually going to 50 times in value, ever. It could be a good investment and 20x, but perhaps not ever 50x.

But if you are looking for just trustworthy coins that have real potential in the long run, and also has potential to make some profits in the short term, then look into EOS/IOTA/XMR. Though definitely don't expect 50x profits.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:05:31 AM

I will only give one. The ico in my sic, Multiversum. Multiversum is one of the chains that will be counted as "Blockchain 4.0".
This is where various aspects will join the technologic revolution brought by the Blockchain. The main goal of Mulviersum is to meet the needs of various people that requires fault tolerance and can improve its productivity with the Blockchain.
The platform will provide high security and stability, offering innovative and efficient solutions at lower costs. Companies like Oracle started like this, so I think it has a great future.
blazerculj

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:28:35 AM

Hoping that waves will make it
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:20:06 PM

what do you thinking?
I have two
First Matrix AI, for a partnership that is worth $900Bn it is not farfetched to see Matrix pull off a run similar to ven. Currently, marketcap is less than 200$ mil. compared to some of the billion dollar projects I see this will be the easiest run this year.
Qash, once institutional money comes on, who knows the ceiling of the project might be where.
alaricoin

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:56:03 PM

https://www.icoexaminer.com/ico-news/daostack-sells-out-in-seconds-as-ico-market-sees-early-may-rebound/

he ICO market slowed down significantly in April, just as the prices of the top cryptocurrencies bounced back from four-month lows. Several token sales were put on hold in April after ICOs held in March raised less than hoped. However, if the first week of May is anything to go by, the ICO boom is back.

Yesterday the Daostack ICO apparently sold out in 66 seconds. Daostack, which has been billed as the WordPress of the blockchain, is building a collective governance layer to help decentralised organizations make decisions effectively. The ICO raised $30 million during the pre-sale and main sale.
Ortorturus

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

To earn X50 on the coin, you need to participate in the ICO, I do not see other options, and in General, with such a market is difficult to predict.
Investerio

Activity: 101

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:24:00 PM

I have good feelings about EOS and WAVES, so I hope it will fly to the moon like a rocket because of its potential
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:06:02 PM

To earn X50 on the coin, you need to participate in the ICO, I do not see other options, and in General, with such a market is difficult to predict.
It is very difficult to choose a 10x ICO project in the current market downturn and finding the 50x coin is even more difficult. Investing in an ICO is a great option, and you can also track coin-worthy projects around a few sts and buy it if it's really potential, which is a chance to increase many times.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

If you want to wait a year, I can suggest a few potential x10 cryptos that could bubble up to your x50, if you want. Right now NLX because it will be implementing masternode and zero coin protocol this year. XTL is a successful fork of monero which will be implementing IPFS. Decentralized Uber of services platform, ConnectJob, is currently selling below ICO price and could be a good steal for the ride back up. Vechain has some excellent partnerships going for it. GVT will be releasing a one of its kind crypto marketplace/trading and exchange platform and Stash is scheduled to release its privacy blockchain by Q3.
For ICOs, I'd recommend Quarkchain, Multiversum, and Nauticus
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/graft/#markets
Graft (GRFT)  Wink nice coin go moon!
alaricoin

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

It does not seem to me that since you posted this suggestion, the money has gone a long way. Graft is going very badly. ...
oletiteb

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:25:48 PM

Nobody can predict the next coin in 50 X! I'm sure the more expensive the project and the stronger the team, the stronger the coin that can shoot.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵 [ FRELDO ]  UNLEASH THE POWER OF SERVICE MARKET 🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
http://ico.freldo.com/
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:41:52 PM

I think 3 coins have 50x potential: NKN, Pchain and QuarkChain - i have full bags of tokens and waiting x50-x100 in 1-2 year period. But DYOR!
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

what do you thinking?

Are you suggesting here the next top 50 coins that will perform well in the remaining months of this year or the coming year 2019? Well, 50 is too much so I could only provide 10; Zcash (ZEC), Steem (STEEM), Cardano (ADA), Nem (NEM), 0x (ZRX), Tron (TRX), Neo (NEO), Binance coin (BNB), Dash (DASH) and Ontology (ONT).

binghope

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

It is hard for people to choose the right pen and no one will know which penny will bring you high profits in the future, so I keep expecting and holding waiting for them to grow again.
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:33:28 PM

Nowadays 50x and impossible of any currency to reach and unrealistic any type of investment achieve that rate of profit. But I believe very briefly the eth will have at least 3x of profits.
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:03:01 PM

The x50 looks a bit hard when it's in the market Smiley But a project with a lot of fancy can easily make x50.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: