Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:38:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to find investors for ICO using "WeChat"  (Read 106 times)
zhdamorev (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:12:32 AM

It is known that the main part of investmnets for ICO are from China. "WeChat" is very powerful and widespread chinese internet communication tool, so, how to find or attract investors for ICO by "WeChat"?
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:19:45 AM

It's really hard to find ICO investor on internet. The best way to find it is talking in person, otherwise is just a scam or someome will steal your ideas. You have to be in position of something or to know someone who is on postioin and present him your idea.
zhdamorev (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:52:17 AM

So, is there some ways to find such people or contact them by "WeChat" (some famous public communities) for at least to make acquaintances for future communication in person?
chits

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:59:30 AM

It is known that the main part of investmnets for ICO are from China. "WeChat" is very powerful and widespread chinese internet communication tool, so, how to find or attract investors for ICO by "WeChat"?

In my understanding - Wechat it is like Asian Telegram. I think that better to promote ICO in special groups and communities of WeChat. You can find list of most important gropus in Google and reivew this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1390372.0
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:08:52 AM

I think Wechat has no effect on ICO because users wechat less than other social media like Facebook Twitter and still banyka the other. Wechat is very unaffected to the success of ICO and certainly very difficult to find Investors in social media Wechat.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: