Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2014, 07:03:08 PM *
News: Due to the OpenSSL heartbleed bug, changing your forum password is recommended.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [no longer selling service] Java/JSP/Android bugfixing, coding, and debugging  (Read 397 times)
rarkenin

Activity: 126

View Profile

Ignore
November 30, 2013, 12:01:39 AM

EDIT: I now am working on a pretty big programming job, so this offer is currently closed.

I felt as if I should apply my programming skills and get myself some bitcoin, so I'm now doing Java work for anyone interested. Once a job is offered I'll discuss funding and time constraints, as well as how applicable my skills are to the job. My skills:

• General java development
  • Advanced java including generics and reflective operations on other and own classes
  • Java debugging and bugfixing
  • Algorithms and specific problems
  • Basic Android
  • Basic-intermediate Swing GUIs
  • Intermediate web using Google App Engine, JBoss, Jetty, Tomcat, or other servlet technologies. Note: Javascript/AJAX/CSS will be minimally provided in this case.

I'll do anything from a quick bugsweep to designing a complete library for a task.

I have a Stack Overflow account with roughly 11,600 reputation at the time of writing. If you are unacquainted with SO the reputation is based on votes given on a given user's posts, counting both positive and negative votes.

I'll go direct or through BTCrow, depending on the buyer's reputation. Generally, the buyer would pay the fee for escrow service. Pricing is based generally on the project's perceived magnitude, but may be adjusted depending on the size or changes to the job. I reserve the right to cancel any project before payment is made, in which case I will provide the partially-completed portion for 25% of the price proportional to the completed portion.

I go by username hexafraction in some places 1EYhYbBKRSM85EaoUbgQmnCwQerQWL99so Memory-heavy PoW algo | Earn Devcoins by Writing | DVC: 12CNETpfZMq34Te6FM4NaeXBkBoo2QR6Gz
Buy a Blade, Get a 5-Chip Free!
Start Mining with GAWMiners.com
24/7 Live Phone & Tech Support
Free Hosting & Electricity for 1 Year!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rarkenin

View Profile

Ignore
November 30, 2013, 07:14:14 PM

Invoking my right to bump up to once per day, relative to GMT-5.

I go by username hexafraction in some places 1EYhYbBKRSM85EaoUbgQmnCwQerQWL99so Memory-heavy PoW algo | Earn Devcoins by Writing | DVC: 12CNETpfZMq34Te6FM4NaeXBkBoo2QR6Gz
fxkevin

Activity: 91

View Profile

Ignore
December 02, 2013, 08:10:13 PM

I am looking for a developer to work on two separate projects, one is an exchange, think BTC-e meets Kraken meets coinmkt, and the other is a mining exchange similar to cex.io. Both projects have a lead graphic designer already what we need is a programmer. Are you interested?

Cheers

OTR Encrypted Chat (XMPP "Jabber") - fxkevin@dukgo.com | Contact me for Offshore Incorporations payable with BTC | My bio @ http://kevinmurcko.com
rarkenin

View Profile

Ignore
December 02, 2013, 10:23:49 PM

Sent you a PM, thanks for replying!

fxkevin

Activity: 91

View Profile

Ignore
December 02, 2013, 10:25:12 PM

Back at you.

Cheers...

OTR Encrypted Chat (XMPP "Jabber") - fxkevin@dukgo.com | Contact me for Offshore Incorporations payable with BTC | My bio @ http://kevinmurcko.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.