Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:23:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Delivered and Mining BitForce 500 GH/s Mini Rig SC - 20 BTC  (Read 1095 times)
sebicas (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 12:27:12 AM

LAST UNIT AVAILABLE! Start mining today!

After more than a year of wait, I just received my BitForce 500 GH/s Mini Rig SC and I am selling it.
https://products.butterflylabs.com/homepage/500-gh-s-bitcoin-miner.html

The rig in online and mining at Slush's pool, the equipment is hosted at Netsolus ( http://www.netsolus.com/hosted-services/bitcoin-hosting ) you can keep it there or ask them to deliver it to you if you prefer.

I have 2 available ( 1 Delivered & 1 in pre-order ), since I bought a 1.5TH Unit and they gave me 3 x 500GH, One is already sold, this is the last available for sale!

My asking price is 20 BTC per Unit and I'll accept escrow. PM for more info.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobsag3

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:42:20 AM

Um. I can buy a KnC jupiter with more hashrate for less than half that price.
dethdeks

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:48:14 AM

i think OP didnt bother to check price of BTC before posting.

Donations Accepted
LTC: Lcv7XmxnHJ7BhRjXjzCUBJ4Cfrq43SA5qc
BTC: 16mHGGVgntqtTmrddud8BFgN3XAsBobvVe
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 04:07:50 AM

Let's face it, you bet on the wrong horse and lost. Tis sad, but I hope you manage to sell this failed "cash cow" that BFL hath wrought. 20 btc is too much though and nobody will buy at that price. Maybe something like 12 to 14 btc? 12 is a tiny bit over what this unit would earn in 1 month.

bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:26:44 AM

Lol.. 12btc is too rich for this giant power hog.. 9btc at most..

Let's face it, you bet on the wrong horse and lost. Tis sad, but I hope you manage to sell this failed "cash cow" that BFL hath wrought. 20 btc is too much though and nobody will buy at that price. Maybe something like 12 to 14 btc? 12 is a tiny bit over what this unit would earn in 1 month.
allinvain
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 04:04:35 PM

Lol.. 12btc is too rich for this giant power hog.. 9btc at most..

Not to mention I heard it sounds like a jet engine at full blast - so this is definitely a data center equipment not a bedroom miner.

sebicas (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 06:55:25 PM

Thanks for your comments... even when overall I lost money (In BTC) by pre-ordering BFL, since my order was one of the first ones, I still made my money back and a considerable profit with this unit... if I could go back I would just buy the BTC instead, but what can we do...

I honestly like to sell it because I fell bad about just though it away, the unit is hosting on Netsolus in Kansas City now, so I don't have to deal with noise or power consumption... in a few month ( I guess around March ) it won't be profitable for me to keep it there and since I don't live in the US, shipping it to me is not an option, since customs are very expensive.

If somebody want it, just make an offer, if not, I guess I will have it mining until is not profitable, I will still make a few more BTCs but will have to though it away... is a shame, since I am sure there is some alt-coins that you could still mine with it.
Walking Glitch

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Amateur Professional

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:57:19 PM

Thanks for your comments... even when overall I lost money (In BTC) by pre-ordering BFL, since my order was one of the first ones, I still made my money back and a considerable profit with this unit... if I could go back I would just buy the BTC instead, but what can we do...

I honestly like to sell it because I fell bad about just though it away, the unit is hosting on Netsolus in Kansas City now, so I don't have to deal with noise or power consumption... in a few month ( I guess around March ) it won't be profitable for me to keep it there and since I don't live in the US, shipping it to me is not an option, since customs are very expensive.

If somebody want it, just make an offer, if not, I guess I will have it mining until is not profitable, I will still make a few more BTCs but will have to though it away... is a shame, since I am sure there is some alt-coins that you could still mine with it.

Instead of throwing it away in 2-3 months, you could just sell it for chump change, and make a few hundred dollars once it is no longer profitable.
plasticuser

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:45:15 PM

Or sell off the individual singles inside it, uncased, for around 2500 each.
User705
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:18:52 PM

OP are you looking for offer or what.  These threads always end the same way when seller wants too much.  They keep hoping for a price that never comes because the price keeps going down.  I'm interested either PM me or set clear rules as an auction or something similar.

costapete

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:59:21 PM

I'll buy the mini.

But yeah there Jupiters now.    Avail.  So.  Please.  I can pay cash and pick up ....or pay bitcoin escrow.

Please pm me.
For me contact.

Thankd
thebrit

Activity: 168

Make the Bitcoin, don't let the Bitcoin make you.

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 02:32:30 AM

5 btc, I'll collect from Netsolus. This thing is a freaking power hog jetplane! I love it!

Walking Glitch

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Amateur Professional

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 02:34:21 AM

5 btc, I'll collect from Netsolus. This thing is a freaking power hog jetplane! I love it!

That feel when tons of fans spinning at 5k RPMs, pumping out 5KW of heat! Makes you feel powerful. Cheesy
thebrit

Activity: 168

Make the Bitcoin, don't let the Bitcoin make you.

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 02:35:41 AM

That feel when tons of fans spinning at 5k RPMs, pumping out 5KW of heat! Makes you feel powerful. Cheesy

Yeah it's great in August when it's 106 outside...!!

sebicas (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 05:39:23 PM

OP are you looking for offer or what.  These threads always end the same way when seller wants too much.  They keep hoping for a price that never comes because the price keeps going down.  I'm interested either PM me or set clear rules as an auction or something similar.

Yes, I am looking for offers... please send PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: