Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 05:35:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: unverified transaction in history  (Read 378 times)
Nasti (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:45:08 AM

I just had some bitcoin sent to my wallet from localbitcoin, I am using Electrum 1.9 my account shows the correct balance when I click on the received header and also at the bottom of the window. When I review the transaction under history it is specified as unverified + 1 confirmation. I have no idea if this means I can't do anything with the coin until it becomes verified with several more confirmations. This version has auto connect and if I deselect auto connect and select say electrum.be or any other I cannot connect to the network and have turn auto select back on.  The transaction with localbitcoin took place approximately 30+hours ago. If I am supposed to fee to get this moving how do I do that. I know that to send I have to fee to move things more quickly there is a box right there when I click on send but I saw nothing of the sort nor read anything about fee to deposit coin into my wallet. Any guidance would be much appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: