Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTF are those bar charts? trading chat 13$/hour  (Read 1022 times)
diedicar (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:12:55 AM

You bought some bitcoins but you are new to trading?
VERY experienced trader(from 1998) offers basic trading briefings in chat
for just 13 dollars/45 min +or-, paid in bitcoins, of course.
These are VERY valuable and interesting lessons,not trading signals,
but introductions to chart reading, market
theory, financial knowledge, friendly chatting with an experienced bud.
 Do you think education is expensive? Try the price of
ignorance! Contact me @ ricardojinn@yahoo.it
diedicar (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 04:17:22 PM

You bought some bitcoins but you are new to trading?
VERY experienced trader(from 1998) offers basic trading briefings in chat
for just 13 dollars/45 min +or-, paid in bitcoins, of course.
These are VERY valuable and interesting lessons,not trading signals,
but introductions to chart reading, market
theory, financial knowledge, friendly chatting with an experienced bud.
 Do you think education is expensive? Try the price of
ignorance! Contact me @ ricardojinn@yahoo.it

thats very expensive 13 dollar/45 min , any more details ?

I thought it was incredibly cheap. Is less than ordinary student to student lessons in my country (italy) which goes for 15 euros/h.
But they are not 40 years old traders... the minimum wage in italy is about 9 euros, say 12 dollars...
You have to get that if you study a little, or you can ask to an experienced trader before buyng you probably get a better entry/exit point. I mean if you start with some basic knowledge (of course you can also read books, or search online but books do not answer to dirct questions) you save many, many, many percentage points on your movements. For sure. So i can just tell you: study! but in a book you do not see the present charts...

I offer this service at a so low price because since i'm already trading i have time to chat. And because i want to be paid only in btc, or maybe, other cryptos.

diedicar (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2013, 03:27:21 PM

what happened yesterday ?(1 december) that was a plain "fibonacci retracement" google it. First exercise: identify the  Fibo retracement form 1242 to 840 in the mtgox chart.

Knowing that issue before, could have been possibly profitable?
 Grin Grin Grin  Shocked
diedicar (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:06:06 PM

first pupils coming. will post feedbacks here.

REMEMBER: trading lessons are not for gain, but for SAVING percentage points on your operations. Start to work in a proper manner!
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 04:09:55 PM

After reading the BTCE trollbox for days I am sure nothing new could impress me Grin

Ok bad joke but had to say it Wink

Good luck Grin
diedicar (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 08:39:54 PM

sorry? i do not get your point. Trading knowledge is not about being an oracle or something like that. Is about MANAGING MONEY AND PRICES. Good luck to you too.

See antoher fibonacci retracement (50%) in the chart in october from 233 to 176, start to think about it.
tubbyjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:08:20 PM

The Fibonacci sequence is quite a mathematical masterpiece, it can be mapped or related to just about anything including stocks. In my experience of stock trading, Fibonacci retracements offered some of the best resistance and support signals available in trading. Smiley.
diedicar (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 09:36:17 PM

The Fibonacci sequence is quite a mathematical masterpiece, it can be mapped or related to just about anything including stocks. In my experience of stock trading, Fibonacci retracements offered some of the best resistance and support signals available in trading. Smiley.
agree... Bitcoin quotes often obey this patterns. But i do not think it's a matter of science: fibonacci levels are not a model of nature but something like a human language. Knowledge of the language is the BASE of trading, not the solution.

Is like pricing of goods: you do not pay 2.32 dollars for a sandwich but 2 or 2.5. That's a language.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 09:58:21 PM

sorry? i do not get your point. Trading knowledge is not about being an oracle or something like that. Is about MANAGING MONEY AND PRICES. Good luck to you too.

See antoher fibonacci retracement (50%) in the chart in october from 233 to 176, start to think about it.

Nah.  Being a very experienced trader you should know that there are always people behind the computer operating the prices.  People who have a way higher bankroll then you can easily leverage the prices to go the way they want.  So really, listening to you, it doesn't sound very professional, sorry, but good luck.
diedicar (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 10:15:36 PM

Nah.  Being a very experienced trader you should know that there are always people behind the computer operating the prices.  People who have a way higher bankroll then you can easily leverage the prices to go the way they want.  So really, listening to you, it doesn't sound very professional, sorry, but good luck.

Of course! and they play a game within a framework: they give signals and false signals to get people caught. No wonder. But if you do not know even the rules of the game you waste your money.  That one was a fibonacci retracement for sure, but WHEN it happened was a decision of someone stronger than the average market participant.

So i really can't teach how to beat them, but i can teach how to understand them. Beating the market is deifinitely up to you.
tubbyjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 07:48:26 AM

Nah.  Being a very experienced trader you should know that there are always people behind the computer operating the prices.  People who have a way higher bankroll then you can easily leverage the prices to go the way they want.  So really, listening to you, it doesn't sound very professional, sorry, but good luck.

Being an experienced (read formerly) trader, today's fx/stock/derivatives markets are run by black boxes/HFTs. Also, it is in fact not as easy for people with large sums to make money as you would think, market depth is of the utmost importance to them, if they lack it, they can't even exchange what they have, or at least the lack of market depth could cause severe loss if they just unload.
Eternity

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 09:37:56 AM

List me the areas you will focus
diedicar (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 01:28:55 PM

List me the areas you will focus

This are BASIC lessons, just to share some knowledge with the newbies. If you do not have any axperience in chart reading and in finance with 2/3 lessons you can begin to understand the game. And it's deifinitely worth more than the price asked.

so i can say the 2 focuses are  understanding levels  understanding timeframes  understanding the market manipulation.
Managing money and trade around you position.

diedicar (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 04:59:52 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2013, 05:16:57 PM by diedicar

headed to 730/60 in a POSSIBLE framework. Trading knowledge is about weighting risk/rewards. If I buy at 1100 instead of 1250 i save 14%.
If i buy @760 i save a lot more. Buying at 1100 is not worth the risk versus the complex strategy: buy @1245 OR @760
diedicar (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 01:04:18 PM

one buys the bad news if the price is low, that's not the case. Btc decupled  ;)in one month...

How did you determine the price is too high at any given point in time in for example the south seas bubble?

The only question to ask is if the slope was always constant in manias. I don't know. I can't find any detailed price data on past manias.

This is not an investment folks. It is a mania. It is entirely driven by demographics and emotions.

We don't have any earnings to calculate. There is no possibility of doing NAV discounting based on future revenue.

indeed:on one side we have to calculate the emotions of people gaining big watching their gains desappear, on the otherside we have to calculate wall street guys stepping in and badly needing an accumualtion phase. No way it can go striaght up from here. I see 2 scenarios:
extension to 1600/800 and crash, direct crash to 460.

crash to 460. Done.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: