Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:35:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Bitcoin Between Countries  (Read 505 times)
bitmanyak (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:22:12 AM

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading and researching about Bitcoin for a while now(seems like too long) and recently purchased my first Bitcoins as a long investment and been earning since. Throughout my research i found out that prices between different exchange sites differ a lot. I live in the USA and purchased my Bitcoins through Coinbase. I am Turkish and looking at the Turkish market, I can see that the Bitcoin buy/sell prices are much higher than that they are here in the US.

Since I am a new adopter, I was thinking if there is a way to buy the Bitcoins from the US market (Coinbase etc.) then transfer them to my Turkish account and sell them there?

P.S. I am sorry if this question has an obvious answer; as I wrote above, i am a newcomer and am trying to figure out how everything works in the Bitcoin business.

Can't wait for your responses...
Sharky444

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:53:53 AM

This will work without problems. You will get a deposit Bitcoin address from the Turkish exchange. Transfer your BTC to this address and you can sell them there.

Radix - just imagine
DreamWalker

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:55:33 AM

would anyone know how to enter the chinese markets? or opening up an account in between the various exchanges around the world
bitmanyak (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:53:54 PM

Thank you for the reply i will try and let you know how it goes.
TRJohnnyc

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:29:30 PM

I assume you're using btcturk like myself. I too have thought of using different exchanges for arbitrage, the discrepancy seems to be about  200 USD per bitcoin. I assumed that fees, slow confirmations and unpredictable rate changes would make it unprofitable. I guess I'll try it sometime with a minimal amount  too. I'll be waiting for an update.

Hayırlı kazançlar !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: