Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign management  (Read 206 times)
amirsohail01 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:27:28 AM

Hi guys

I am curious to know if there any applications/softwares that help with making life easier of the bounty campaign manager of any ICO, e.g. by providing some level of automation etc?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

Hi guys

I am curious to know if there any applications/softwares that help with making life easier of the bounty campaign manager of any ICO, e.g. by providing some level of automation etc?

Thanks

Maybe they can run airdrop ( example ) automatic but in terms for signature , and social media they need to track it manually .
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:23:01 AM

What I only know about bounty campaign management is they are using automated calculation on google spreadsheet.

There's no software that they are using to help their work easily.

A manager that is serious with his job will work manually and do his task.
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:48:49 AM

it seems until now there has been no special application for setting bounty campaign as you mean. which I know, to be able to get a good campaign, you still have to check from several aspects. One of them that can be seen from the application is only the rank or rate of the ICO project. The higher the rate it will be better. But that is just one criterion. but to see a good project, do not just look at one kind of criteria.
amirsohail01 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:19:37 AM

Thanks for the response guys, appreciate your inputs. I do agree not everything can be automated and there will still be few tasks like signature thread and article posting which will remain manual.

However, I wish there was something to track the social media reposting/liking/following bit, could have certainly saved some time and effort.

Thanks again to those who responded, have a great day.

Regards
WINiota

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:25:05 AM

Not specifically for the bounty campaign but to track social media there are tools out there like buffer or hootsuit and more but they are quit expensive subscriptions and sometimes not worth it IMO.
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:33:55 AM

At present, most of the reward managers are recorded by Google form.
But most of the time there isn't a good tool for tracking the signature movement.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:41:07 AM

What I only know about bounty campaign management is they are using automated calculation on google spreadsheet.

There are advantages and disadvantages of this task if being done by manually.
First is the manager can really whether the participant really do their job or not because they check one by one. But when we check many of entry, the manager has very high chance to make mistake. If automatic, all entry can be done shortly but if its error in software then all work is fail too.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:51:26 AM

in all recent posts in this topic no proper answer to main query .

so answer is yes , for twitter bounty there are scripts which can track tweets and retweets , also sometimes they track via hastags , bcoz i saw few bounties where manager ask people not to report and he track himself .
2nd way is linking twitter account with a software like bountyhive do . which automatically tracks activities / likes / tweets / retweets .
but i dont know how to make such script , any coder can do that .

in FB and other bounties i am not sure there is any software . in signature bounty you cant make script to track posts , bcoz sometimes people only do spam or post in irrelevant sections .

hope it helps .

boss1dg

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:52:55 AM

Hi guys

Thanks

Maybe they can run airdrop ( example ) automatic but in terms for signature , and social media they need to track it manually .

in airdrop also projects ask people to tweet/retweet one or 2 tweets , follow them on twitter,telegram,fb , and few other tasks .
so airdrop is not easy to track , it also need lot of time to verify if rules were followed or not .

boss1dg

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:55:32 AM

that automated calculation is not any smart job , it just need formula to set like excel .

yes there are scripts which can track retweets or tweets , for twitter they can take its help .

serious manager does not mean he should waste time on activities which can be done automatically in less time . bounty manager only concern for better results and quality , and make sure everyone followed rule .

jeni99

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:03:29 AM

I do not think so.
but many if to choose a good bounty it takes time to read.
because the key is reading.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:06:20 AM

that automated calculation is not any smart job , it just need formula to set like excel .

yes there are scripts which can track retweets or tweets , for twitter they can take its help .

serious manager does not mean he should waste time on activities which can be done automatically in less time . bounty manager only concern for better results and quality , and make sure everyone followed rule .
Ya it's not a smart job and that's the only one I know that bounty managers do.

That helps their job to be quick in calculation with that sort of formula.

We do have our own definition on what serious manager is as long as he/she is doing their job properly that's the concern.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:08:35 AM

there is a lot of work and know-how behind this process.
i think here every manager uses different tools and help. no one really will betray or pass it on. except you pay for it and buy it yourself  Wink
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

I think every campaign manager do their work manually because there is no software that can check or verify each and every work that the bounty participant is doing.
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

I believe that there are small programs for example for tweeter, facebook. Checking the manual is almost impossible, unless you are certainly not a maniac. But the program checks for example by hash tags and the number of characters.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:33:59 AM

I think is possible to run telegram campaign automatic except signature, translation, content creation and social media, there is a bot that can be used to track how participants have participated in telegram group.
neerajimittal

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:39:56 AM

Bounties in the digital word take their origin from online gaming platforms that offered rewards for participating in their game development. Bounties are essentially incentivized reward mechanisms offered by companies to individuals. What this means is that a company introducing a product or a service offers some rewards to people in exchange for performing certain tasks. It is akin to a barter trade of sorts; the company gives rewards to a person and the person in return does some simple tasks for the company. It is a veritable means of advertising for many companies.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

sometimes a manager and his team members check the work of the campaigners manually, they also use hastags to find out the work of the participants, I see sometimes there are errors in the automated system used by a manager in knowing the work of the participants, such as bountyhive cases, sometimes mistakes in checking participants' entries.
amirsohail01 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

That's true, automated methods are not 100% reliable. Bounty manager has to do a significant amount of work manually.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: