Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LEONARDO TOKENS  (Read 367 times)
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:08:21 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 11:22:21 AM by LEOS TOKEN

Leonardo Render - new infrastructure for miners.

Rendering with your GPU cards is 5X-10X more profitable than mining. See details below.

UPD: We got the first prize at the D10E conference in Tokio.

The LEOS token will be written and issued on the Ethereum blockchain under the ERC-20 token standard. The token is designed to convert GPU power into a utility for the purpose of graphical rendering. It is fractionally divisible and will act as the main driver of the Leonardo render system architecture.

As mentioned above, miners in the Leonardo network need to stake a certain amount of LEOS tokens to provide rendering services. The stake size in LEOS tokens will be dynamically adjusted to optimize miner and customer incentives, and will be proportional in nature to the total TFLOPS performance of the miner’s GPU capacity. The TFLOPS performance metric provides transparency and flexibility as it serves as a universal benchmark of rendering efficiency for any kind of equipment and prevents any form of miner discrimination.

Vincoin Cash
▓ Private Blockchain Protocol ▓
|Telegram|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:11:14 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 12:43:34 PM by LEOS TOKEN

for UPDs

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
alex bugor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:22:34 AM

Except animators who else are potentional consumers of your product and why they must use your software than the products of your competitors?
limpopo poni

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:23:00 AM

Guys how can I try your test software? Smiley
vados333

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:31:23 AM

Hi guys, I liked the project, and I want to ask you a couple of questions, and you say that you can significantly increase the speed of the rendering process. But while we already existed and even successfully worked on solutions for rendering. How do you intend to increase profit opportunities and become an industry leader?
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:18:09 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 12:21:39 PM by LEOS TOKEN

Hi guys, I liked the project, and I want to ask you a couple of questions, and you say that you can significantly increase the speed of the rendering process. But while we already existed and even successfully worked on solutions for rendering. How do you intend to increase profit opportunities and become an industry leader?

Thanks for your question,

Here is our point in this question - Using the current market leaders in the cloud-based rendering space, it can take up to 24 hours to render a single image, and up to 1 month to render 1 second of animation. Using Leonardo, today, at this moment, it takes seconds to render a single image, and mere minutes to render one second of animation. Not only does Leonardo provide the fastest cloud-based rendering process on the planet, but it also provides the most flexibility - users will be able to select the amount of GPU’s employed in the completion of their render. The more GPU’s selected, the faster the render will complete.

Best,
L

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:29:17 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 12:21:29 PM by LEOS TOKEN

Except animators who else are potentional consumers of your product and why they must use your software than the products of your competitors?

Thanks for replay.
Look this - While the entertainment industry is a key consumer of rendering power, many other industries also use the power of rendering to great effect. Construction companies and architects use renderings in the planning of large-scale developments; surgeons and dentists use renderings in preparation for complex operations, and military organizations use renderings to simulate combat scenarios prior to deployment. Given the number of industries that rely on graphic rendering as a prerequisite to providing their most basic products and services, it is easy to imagine the scope and scale of Leonardo’s potential customer base.

Best,
L

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:11:24 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 12:21:17 PM by LEOS TOKEN

Guys how can I try your test software? Smiley

Thanks for question.
 Visit our ANN, there you can find all required information and also all our sources, where you can check software too.

Best,
L

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
John Richards

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:39:39 AM

Hi team! You project is very promising, Hope it will be succesfull too.
About your token) What protocol will you use for the Leonardo token - will you develop your own platform or use already excisted, like ETH blockchain or others?
Thanks!
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

Hi team! You project is very promising, Hope it will be succesfull too.
About your token) What protocol will you use for the Leonardo token - will you develop your own platform or use already excisted, like ETH blockchain or others?
Thanks!

Thanks for your question.

Our token is an ERC-20 token.

Best,
L

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
zomg830

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:34:52 PM

For those of us interested in contributing GPU power, are there any specifications or additional requirements for the OS?
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:37:24 AM

For those of us interested in contributing GPU power, are there any specifications or additional requirements for the OS?

Thanks for the question.

Windows and Linux
Mac available in Jan 2019

Best,
L

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 06:41:59 AM

In order to answer a lot of questions regarding to the MVP availability:

As for the dates, we can't name a specific timing at the moment as the software is still in closed test, but it should be soon enough. We will make an announcement as soon as we can estimate the dates with high degree of certainty.

Best,
L

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:16:58 AM

Thanks for the question.

Windows and Linux
Mac available in Jan 2019

Best,
L
Really nice, all systems on the roadmap. I Like that Linux is included. I know a lot of guys with linux gpu rigs.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:44:56 PM

What is the main difference between mining and rendering! Actually what's the way of making profit by rendering ? In case if someone is willing to purchase Leos for mining purpose , will that be provided or is it specifically available for rendering purpose! I have learned that LEOS does covers up most of the drawbacks that users have to face when rendering which is a very likely thing but is mining considered?
pennyman

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:55:00 PM

What is the main difference between mining and rendering! Actually what's the way of making profit by rendering ? In case if someone is willing to purchase Leos for mining purpose , will that be provided or is it specifically available for rendering purpose! I have learned that LEOS does covers up most of the drawbacks that users have to face when rendering which is a very likely thing but is mining considered?
I could imagine there would be some kind of switch possibilities. If your ressources are „booked“, your gpus only do the rendering. After that it could switch to normal mining activity.
darkie199

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

I could imagine there would be some kind of switch possibilities. If your ressources are „booked“, your gpus only do the rendering. After that it could switch to normal mining activity.

I see! The switch possibility will be an advantage in this case. What about the pricing ? Will there be option for pay-as-you-go or is it only a monthly based plan? Between will there be any feature like negotiation between the user and the owner or person lending the GPU's ?
pennyman

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

I see! The switch possibility will be an advantage in this case. What about the pricing ? Will there be option for pay-as-you-go or is it only a monthly based plan? Between will there be any feature like negotiation between the user and the owner or person lending the GPU's ?
They are currently at a test stage. This was mentioned in their telegram. Maybe they are testing the ways this could be accomplished the most convenient way.
darkie199

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:51:07 PM

They are currently at a test stage. This was mentioned in their telegram. Maybe they are testing the ways this could be accomplished the most convenient way.

Oh i see! Yeah checked out some of the rendering videos they shared before! Very useful as it takes a long time rendering a single image/video and now can be done easily with help of LEOS keeping in mind that our projects are safe and secured without having to share our resources anywhere.
pennyman

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

Shared example rendering videos? Oh, I think i missed them. Are there any links to it?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: