Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: weiDex - decentralized exchange for the people  (Read 553 times)
weidex (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

WeiDex is a new innovative decentralized exchange. We have plenty of advantages over the existing solutions.
    Here we will list a few of them:

-All assets and trading logic are stored on the blockchain. No one can manipulate the trading and your accounts.
    -You get referral bonus equal to 20% from the exchange trading fee. All of your referrals are stored on the blockchain, so they are immutable.
    -We will have really low trading fee - between 0.1% - 0.2%. We will provide cheap listing fee also (for new ERC20 tokens).
    -We have cloud and blockchain based systems. Our product will be up and running 24/7, 365 days in the year. It will be no down times or system maintenance time.
    -For us the most important is our customers satisfaction. Therefore we will give 24 hours support and we will fix any existing problems.
    -We want to give you the best and the most friendly way to trade. We brought to live the Multiple Order Fulfillment! This means that you can set an order and it will take as much transactions as needed to fulfill and you will pay for only one transaction. This have never been done on any other decentralized exchange. It will save for the users time and fees.
    -We are open for blockchain tokens and coins... We have a great technical team, so we can list new coins in 24 hours after the request, for really cheap price. If you have new token do not hesitate to contact our team!
    -When we list a new tokens, we will require a fee from token creators. With this token fee, we will provide airdop of fresh new tokens for our loyal customers.[/li]

If you are interested, come and visit our website: https://www.weidex.market  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabron

Activity: 2758
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:57:13 PM

REAd your bounty thread which lead me here.
Looks very attractive already. Your team however aren't familiar about the creation of ANN thread here. You should have subscribe as a copper member so you can post a better thread with visual presentation like the graphics to compare your exchange to the existing and provide the advantages of using your weiDEX. Also you can post the team members profile here so people will know them.

Kallisteiros
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:07:54 AM

Respectfully, the headline "turn your wei into ethers" makes no sense in the context of currency exchange, since wei is ether, same currency, different denomination. It's like saying "exchange your cents for dollars". Probably need to come up with something better.

Sounds great on paper, let us know when any code is ready.
Dantrevons

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

The website is down.. What's going on?
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:37:26 PM

REAd your bounty thread which lead me here.
Looks very attractive already. Your team however aren't familiar about the creation of ANN thread here. You should have subscribe as a copper member so you can post a better thread with visual presentation like the graphics to compare your exchange to the existing and provide the advantages of using your weiDEX. Also you can post the team members profile here so people will know them.

I agree I am part of their signature campaign.I am more into promoting exchange because they are more profitable,we have seen some ico based on exchanged that proves to be very successful in the market, anyway only 7 days before they launch their platform hope they can generate more investors.

phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:55:45 AM

Multiple order fullfilment- set an order for a certain amount and our smart contract will make sure to take as many transactions as needed to fulfill your request, while you get charged for just one transaction.
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:06:23 AM

weiDex, how do you choose a coin to list in your exchange? Do the developers need to apply for a listing or do you choose under your own diligence and research? Ty.

Are you also open to suggestions from the community? I have a coin to suggest if you are open to discussion.
irninafisah

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:11:10 PM

dont forget to list many coin in future. and many volume per day.
sunsilk

Activity: 2856
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:27:21 AM

You didn't have time to think of name for this new decentralized exchange? if you know what I mean is the name "idex" + "we".

And the coins listed on your exchange aren't so popular, also if you can translate to English the text on the telegram portion it's better.

I tried testing your beta and it's quite slower.

irninafisah

Activity: 42
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:02:10 AM

the new big market 🚀🚀🚀
dont forget to many crypto / token list weiDex
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:26:51 PM

Ahahaha another decentralized exchange for the implementation of which an unknown team Cool wants to raise money ... But why there is no interest here no one ANN writes for such a long time ... yeah everything is clear the founder weidex himself has not come here for a long time:  (Last Active:   July 01, 2018, 10:13:23 PM)
cointrader78

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:02:19 PM

Hello to you Admin. This is DataDash. I am looking for someone from the marketing team to discuss ICO promotion which will have great impact on your ICO as this will help in Brand building and making yourproject relevant in the world of cryptocurrency. I have over 310k subscribers. Kindly pm me to get the detail... Thanks in anticipation.
ford543

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

Hi, I am excited to be here. Just went through the whitepaper for the full scoop and whoa, i became even more excited to be a supporter of this incredible project.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2800
Merit: 766

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:32:11 PM

You didn't have time to think of name for this new decentralized exchange? if you know what I mean is the name "idex" + "we".

And the coins listed on your exchange aren't so popular, also if you can translate to English the text on the telegram portion it's better.

They are on Beta but it is indeed slow in my part and regarding with their exchange name its totally misleading but well its their own choice. New exchange do normally have a hard time to gain community trust and as far as i observed everynow and then there are new exchange do launch which i dont see to have that much.

Ahahaha another decentralized exchange for the implementation of which an unknown team Cool wants to raise money ... But why there is no interest here no one ANN writes for such a long time ... yeah everything is clear the founder weidex himself has not come here for a long time:  (Last Active:   July 01, 2018, 10:13:23 PM)
Its isnt a DEX.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

They are on Beta but it is indeed slow in my part and regarding with their exchange name its totally misleading but well its their own choice. New exchange do normally have a hard time to gain community trust and as far as i observed everynow and then there are new exchange do launch which i dont see to have that much.

Its isnt a DEX.

Nevertheless this will be decentralized exchange. If you look to their beta : https://www.weidex.market/exchange
You will see there "gas price (5, 10, 15, 20 Gwei)". So seems this will be decentralized exchange.
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

whats the ico price of WDX ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: