Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:04:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is small business ready to sell for cryptocurrency?  (Read 4984 times)
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:37:52 PM

I heard that there are already online stores that accepts bitcoin as payment and maybe the owner of this store are also bitcoin users because you cant have their payment if you dont know the procedure in paying with bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:45:03 PM

My friend has a business - he builds smart homes. And at the request of the owners puts mining farm in the basement. Smart home consumes a lot of electricity and mining farm pays for part of these costs. Cryptocurrencies are becoming a part of our lives.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:05:35 PM

how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto?
I can't count them in but AFAIK there are plenty of it already.
Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency.
Building E-commerce? there's many offers in the Services section that wants to help others but with pay.
What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
If someone successful will show on how effective it is in crypto in terms of his profits, many will be motivated and encouraged.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:36:38 PM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
I have small business but I never sell it for bitcoin, I know that bitcoin has a high cost of demand but we don't know when bitcoin would be gone so that its better to have a double investment you have business and the same time you have investment on bitcoin don't sacrifice one of it be smart enough to handle the situation, you can motivate people to start crypto by showing the proof on how much that you gain in this crypto world.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:13:06 AM

What do you think, how many people are ready to sell their goods or services on crypto? Let's say that we have service which help quick and easy to build online store and sell for cryptocurrency. What kind of reasons can motivate people to start a crypto business?
I do not know yet a small business firm using crypto currency for their goods or services. I think it is difficult because crypto coins are volatile. The cost for the goods or service is fix but the crypto is not. I think it is difficult to deal with.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:57:12 AM

Yes , a very small business is ready for sell  cryptocurrency, though how  much small the capital of your business but the value of cryptocurrency are there and referrence of your of your business is in digital forms in equivalent,   so those samall business  can use decimal equivalent to its actual value.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:12:07 AM

In my country there are already some online stores (which can be treated as small business), selling various kinds of stuff from pet supplies to underwear.
I still can't figure out how they manage the daily volatility of BTC? How much would an item cost in BTC could lose 20% of its value over a day?
Maybe the owners of these businesses just use the earned bitcoins for future investment?

with the number of small shops that also accept bitcoin payment is also included in the support in bitcoin business as a method of payment. but the problem is sometimes at the fee and also in the old delivery
lokanot0

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:30:05 AM

It hard to build or succeed in crypto on a small scale business. Most crypto business are on a large scale. Maybe, in the future when the crypto is spread all over the world, even on local places, then maybe small business would be able to succeed.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:27:10 AM

The reason why some establishment won't get accepting bitcoin as payment cause they still doubt crypto's capabilities. Maybe they change their mind if cryptocurrency have fully gained support from the government and even accepted by known companies.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:24:58 PM

for now it is not easy for us to buy goods with bitcoin, especially in a country that prohibits bitcoin how it can be exceptionally in a legitimate country with bitcoin other than that their motivation to do business like that hopes to get bigger profit.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:41:50 PM

Cryptocurrency turnover is still very small. But, soon we will switch to cryptocurrency in all spheres and industries. Paper money today is already outdated. The future belongs to cryptocurrency!
While you are correct when you say that cash is outdated that does not mean that an outdated technology cannot bring benefits to people, we are a a few centuries too soon to implement digital currencies all over the world, now most money is moving in a digital form but we still need cash there are many poor people that do not have access to technology and they could not use digital money if that was the only way to access the economy, we will need to come to a point in history in which every single person around the world has at least a smart phone with connection to the Internet.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:48:56 PM

No small businesses are not yet very to sell anything for cryptocurrencies as because they still do not get fully satisfied and they are till now scared about it the thing is they buy any cryptocurrency from anyone then they are going to face the downfall in the market which is technically right. I have not seen any small business accepting Bitcoin at least in my locality and I hope I can see it very soon.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

The central bank here in my country has allowed some merchants to use bitcoin as a payment like the remittance business but there are still no verified reports that some small online businesses are already using the cryptocurrency as one of their form of payment. The government is still drafting some guideline or regulation for the proper use of any virtual coins by any business entities. Some problems that should be address is the rapid fluctuation of bitcoin price and the security issues of storing a bitcoin.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:52:41 AM

It's just that the payment is using alt coin. If it's a small business it is not possible to use bitcoin which currently has a high price. It will be difficult to split bitcoin in a few hundreds to thousands of small parts.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

For any merchants to start accepting cryptocurrency they need to have a system where they are able to swap the digital assets to fiat currency as soon as they conduct their business and if that is possible then merchants will start accepting any digital coins and it might take a longer period of time to actually see those changes.

Not necessarily. Some merchants might just prefer to accept bitcoin and then just keep it as bitcoin, and sell it manually when the price is right. This is another way of holding and investing. Spend fiat on the business, accept Bitcoin at a premium rate (in actual effect they obtain more bitcoin than if they just bought it themselves since fees and rates are slightly higher if selling in bitcoin).

But yes, the one thing preventing is volatility. But it works both ways. Sometimes you end up earning more, sometimes less.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dekafee79

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

I think , There is nothing wrong for small business to receive bitcoin for the sale of goods but it should not be the exclusive currency of trade. But I think the small business is not ready to do that. It needs much money to sell crypto currency.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:41:21 PM

If there is a demand from the customers, then any merchants will start accepting bitcoin or any other altcoin, we had many stores that accepted bitcoin but now the number of stores are really low after the transaction charges went higher last year but even after the activation of segwit and lower fees, i thought the merchants will start accepting it once again, but it looks like we need to wait for a longer period.
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:56:53 PM

very much, even the looks of the eye now is the ICO. held crowdsale to finance a project, with products, markets, e-commerce, tickets, banks, property / mortgages, and more. for me the reason is only one, get profit as much as possible.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

very much, even the looks of the eye now is the ICO. held crowdsale to finance a project, with products, markets, e-commerce, tickets, banks, property / mortgages, and more. for me the reason is only one, get profit as much as possible.

I think small investment also helps for the development of the values of the crypto currencies so I think it will be a nice think for all of us but need to hold for sometimes and also wait with patience.
thefatman82

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:07:43 PM

I think yes, why not. But we need more stable and regulated crypto economy operating already to perform that, otherwise no.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: