Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fudda'd by muddafudda  (Read 5587 times)
Hippie Tech (OP)
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 07:35:39 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 12:26:09 AM by Hippie Tech

UPDATE

Lets add attempted blackmail to the list.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=429914.0

Since I received a lovely scammer tag from a scammer over the next few weeks I will be revealing every little bit of juicy goss that I came to know in the last 6 months.

I will expose everyone and leave no stone unturned.

Special thanks to Hippie_tech.

My suggestions if you have something to hide, contact Hippie_tech and get him to remove the scammer tag.

You have all been warned.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

What happened::

muddafudda has refused to refund 3 of the 5 LTC I paid him for what turned out to be a copy n paste, premined, scrypt coin. eg. I specifically asked for a fair launch sha-256 coin. I paid him even though the coin's specs were not what I requested them to be, trusting that he would make the neccessary adjustments. After 2-3 days, I got buyers remorse and informed muddafudda that I wanted out due to time constraints, among other reasons. I also trusted that he would be fair about things, so I initially left it up to him to decide how much of the 5 LTC was to be returned. After a week without a response, I pm'd him asking for 3 out of the 5 LTC paid.

In light of all this, I am now requesting that the entire 5 LTC be returned.

Scammers Profile Link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=104282

Amount Scammed:

5 LTC

Proof of Payment:

http://explorer.litecoin.net/tx/161ac7ef38808b1d909db5e5d2ce3535671c2742532112550cbaaf3b911033af#o1

PM/Chat Logs:

I changed my mind about PoS and asked that we go with PoW and SHA, soon after this pm informing him about the coin's specifications.

Im waiting to hear back from NaNaec about the logo and other icons..

Name: Vegancoin
3 Letter Code: VEG
TotalCoins: unlimited
POS Stake as %: 2.1 per year
Days till POS Stake:  2.1
Block Rewards: 21 VEG, doubles every 64512 blocks or approx 32 weeks to a max 84 coins per block.
Block Times: 5 minute blocks, 21 confs for minted blocks/PoS, 3 confs for TXs
Port:2169
RPCPort:2170

No premine, fair start. Zero TX fees.

Id like to have the diff start at 0.021 - 0.21 so as to discourage easy-mining.

Block to block diff adjustments..

35 blocks and 5k ZET sounds more reasonable. Tongue

Weeks later I get this..

Vegancoin

Proof of Work/Proof of Stake Hybrid- Clone of CGB

Scrypt

Linear Difficulty Retarget (3 block retarget)

Mining Confirmations 41 Blocks

Transactions require 6 confirmations

5 Minute Block Times

Blocks 1-64512 = 21 VEG per;
Blocks 64512-139001 = 42 VEG per;
Blocks 139001-205001 = 63 VEG per;
Blocks 205001 = 84 VEG per;

Default P2P Port: 17888
Default RPC Port: 17889

Code:
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
DNSSEED=1
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
testnet=0
listen=1
maxconnections=100
addnode=54.252.196.5
addnode=1.122.74.26

I got it pretty close to what you wanted. Stole the logo off what you sent me.

Here is the source http://www.mediafire.com/?3b6gzv8p8l5yoja

Here is the windows qt link http://www.mediafire.com/?bd2oj0o52w1a25l

I have 2 nodes up, addnode=54.252.196.5 is the checkpoint server.

I had to mine 50 blocks to set up the checkpoint server.

Regards.

Yeah, whatever.

If you need it tweaked, just change the code and I can rehash the genesis block. Make sure you tell me before release and ask any questions if you dont understand, forking is a bitch.

I picked cgb as its stable and you can follow the patches if need be. Current diff is "difficulty" : 0.01410277, at block 54.

Here is my whole vegancoin wallet http://www.mediafire.com/?3nlbk48qlxb3pn8 with the blocks in the chain and wallet. 10 coins stay in the checkpoint server. You will need a checkpoint update in about 8 weeks.

My nodes are still up. If you want a clean chain with zero blocks mined let me know as ill have to change the code and remove a checkpoint for the server. (24hr turnaround, very tired). This also reduces stability in the chain but its your call.

When you happy and dont need anything changed, send some ltc here. LTC LL1TYuFw3564kgRzf8KK6vkAiSwnHMRVso

Just tuned in on the part about stability. How so ?

And don't rush anything/ put yourself out. lol.. Launch won't be for another 2-3 or 7 days as I wanna be sure everything works and that the word gets out.

May as well get this out of the way.. Roll Eyes

5 LTC SENT ! Grin

Date: 11/11/2013 15:27
To: VEG LL1TYuFw3564kgRzf8KK6vkAiSwnHMRVso
Debit: -5.00 LTC
Net amount: -5.00 LTC
Transaction ID: 161ac7ef38808b1d909db5e5d2ce3535671c2742532112550cbaaf3b911033af

Yo Cheesy

Sorry to say but, I'm gonna have to back out from any involvement with Vegancoin. I have waaay too much on my plate and I need to learn a bit about coding before trying anything this technical.

The graveyard of shytecoins keeps growing.. the last thing I want is to be known for sprouting another IFC. Wink

I know you have put some effort into it, so I'll let you decide how much of the 5 LTC should be returned.

LMVLfidTQcsemKieZYXnBm1epQTD9PcfPR

BlunderToe says he is vegan.. maybe I should run it by him ?

HT xD

p.s.

something tells me this coins-e thing is gonna blow up in alot of well known people's faces....

No worries, will get back to you shortly.

Did you mean.. in a short week ? Grin

Please return 3 LTC and we'll call it even.

I know you have put some effort into it, so I'll let you decide how much of the 5 LTC should be returned.

You sent me $50 worth of LTC at the time, now you want $135 worth of LTC back. At a loss of $85 and my time??

I'm not asking its fiat value. lol Even if we were, 2 LTC / $85 is pretty damn good for a premined copy and paste job. Which btw, was not supposed to be a premined coin. I was very clear about that. Just based on that alone, I didn't get what we agreed on and should/could be asking for the entire 5 LTC, but I'm not.

Please refund 3 of the 5 LTC I sent you.

Quite simply I will not give away money andif you go public I will post the response where it was up to me how much to return

In other words don't ever try extort me or anyone again

I would have given you the $ value back but since you have been an arse you will get nothing. In your words "I'll leave it up to you to decide". I decide nothing.

Additional Notes:

When muddafudda approached me about setting me up with my own alt, he insisted that he would remain anonymous, thus not wanting anyone to associate him with this coin. He also bragged about having many coins with 'candygirls' acting as devs.

Uses the name Memecoin, when using the Cryptsy troll box.

I am very interested to hear from others who have had similar dealings with this character.

HT xD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 03:13:17 PM

Looks like part of the conversation is missing (and thus, context), it jumps from "paid" straight to "I'll let you decide how much to return".

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Hippie Tech (OP)
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 03:49:48 PM

Looks like part of the conversation is missing (and thus, context), it jumps from "paid" straight to "I'll let you decide how much to return".

Oops. I should have been more specific as to when I decided to back out.

Yo Cheesy

Sorry to say but, I'm gonna have to back out from any involvement with Vegancoin. I have waaay too much on my plate and I need to learn a bit about coding before trying anything this technical.

The graveyard of shytecoins keeps growing.. the last thing I want is to be known for sprouting another IFC. Wink

BlunderToe says he is vegan.. maybe I should run it by him ?

HT xD

p.s.

something tells me this coins-e thing is gonna blow up in alot of well known people's faces....

No worries, will get back to you shortly.

Did you mean.. in a short week ? Grin

Please return 3 LTC and we'll call it even.

You sent me $50 worth of LTC at the time, now you want $135 worth of LTC back. At a loss of $85 and my time??

I'm not asking its fiat value. lol Even if we were, 2 LTC / $85 is pretty damn good for a premined copy and paste job. Which btw, was not supposed to be a premined coin. I was very clear about that. Just based on that alone, I didn't get what we agreed on and should/could be asking for the entire 5 LTC, but I'm not.

Please refund 3 of the 5 LTC I sent you.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 06:35:33 AM

You changed your specs halfway thru, and you didn't ask for anything unique... how can you expect more free work and anything other than a "copy and paste coin"? Hippy Tech has a habit of obsessively blaming others for mistakes he has made to the point of inventing tales of several community members being sock puppets all out to get him. They aren't sock puppets, and they are out to get you because you act like an asshole. I don't know muddafudda but I do know Hippy Tech and he truly has nothing better to do than to sit around and invent stories of conspiracy against him in his own mind rather than take responsibility for his actions.
Hippie Tech (OP)
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 02:50:20 AM

You changed your specs halfway thru, and you didn't ask for anything unique... how can you expect more free work and anything other than a "copy and paste coin"? Hippy Tech has a habit of obsessively blaming others for mistakes he has made to the point of inventing tales of several community members being sock puppets all out to get him. They aren't sock puppets, and they are out to get you because you act like an asshole. I don't know muddafudda but I do know Hippy Tech and he truly has nothing better to do than to sit around and invent stories of conspiracy against him in his own mind rather than take responsibility for his actions.

I did request SHA not long after I decided on the specs, but that is a minor issue.

The main issue here is the premine he just couldn't do without. That fact alone is enough to warrant a complete refund and is cause for suspicion.

As for the rest .. blah blah blah.. If you don't wanna hear me talk about a sketchbag dev who opted his coin in on a bank started by someone known for selling trust votes, then don't read it.

Now apologize for threating my personal safety !

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 06:15:52 AM

he scammed me on Nanotokens too. true douchebag, karma gonna fuck him up real good someday

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:37:08 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2013, 03:48:30 PM by muddafudda

LOL.

Admins are welcome to look through PM's. I am actually asking admins to delete this post due to no evidence and admission from the accuser it was MY CHOICE HOW MUCH TO RETURN. I made that choice, Hippy needs to live with it.

That sums it all up. I choose to return nothing. I make 10 times this with 10x less work.

It's so funny being called a douchebag by a confessed scammer.

[ANN] GAS Coin is now dead. r3wt snuck in a premine and scammed the community

I needed the money dude. hence why i snuck in the premine. i feared if i quoted you to high you'd look elsewhere. you could have offered to pay more, i suppose. i could have asked for more too. fuck it doesn't matter at this point, i already confessed to you in pm. decide what you wanna do and we'll go from there.
Hippie Tech (OP)
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 03:48:14 PM

I said that because I thought you could be trusted to do the right thing. So much for that... :/

I have since changed my mind.

RETURN MY 5 LTC.

muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:49:40 PM

I said that because I thought you could be trusted to do the right thing. So much for that... :/

I have since changed my mind.

RETURN MY 5 LTC.

Cant change your mind, it's not primary school.

As per before, this whole argument is based on someone changing their mind.

Admins please delete and warn user.

Regards.
muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 03:54:44 PM

Why does that sound familiar
Hippie Tech (OP)
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 04:05:11 PM

You did not give me the ZERO PREMINE/ FAIR LAUNCH COIN I ASKED FOR.

I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO CHANGE MY MIND !

Funny how both you and r3wt have this thing with insisting on coins with premines.

My expectations were made clear from the beginning. The only change happened when I restated my request for SHA.

Remember.. YOU DID NOTHING TO EARN THIS. HOW MANY OTHERS HAVE YOU RIPPED OFF WITH THESE SHENANNIGANS ?!

Could this be why Auscoin/ the Maples dev has given up aswell ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=132350

How much were you trying to get from him for your lame updates/fixes ?

muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:10:02 PM

Caring on like a clown with a pointless argument reiterates Techshares argument.
muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 04:21:25 PM

What happened::

muddafudda has refused to refund 3 of the 5 LTC I paid him for what turned out to be a copy n paste, premined, scrypt coin. eg. I specifically asked for a fair launch sha-256 coin. I paid him even though the coin's specs were not what I requested them to be, trusting that he would make the neccessary adjustments. After 2-3 days, I got buyers remorse and informed muddafudda that I wanted out due to time constraints, among other reasons. I also trusted that he would be fair about things, so I initially left it up to him to decide how much of the 5 LTC was to be returned. After a week without a response, I pm'd him asking for 3 out of the 5 LTC paid.

I think there are 2 key points which invalidate your whole argument here.

1. After 2-3 days, I got buyers remorse and informed muddafudda that I wanted out due to time constraints You backed out, bad luck.

2. so I initially left it up to him to decide how much of the 5 LTC was to be returned Fair would be paying for my time, which you did and then backed out. My time cant be given back but because your LTC can, you decide to carry on like a 2 year old.

The facts are simple. You cancelled a job and left it up to me to decide. My time is worth far more than what i received from you so I decided to return nothing.

I also think the line "I also trusted that he would be fair about things" should be changed to "I also assumed devs time is next to free and he should pay for his time"
Hippie Tech (OP)
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 07:34:41 AM

New PM..

Just cashed out a ton of btc. I have devoted 5btc to see if a defamation case is likely to result in a positive outcome for what you posted and damages to business.

Good luck and regards

LMAO ..

1 - I did not get what I asked and paid for.

2 - As a test of character I initially let you decide what a fair refund would be.

3 - After a week with no response, I asked for 3 of the 5 LTC be returned.

4 - This has cost me my personal time and the hashpower spent earning the 5 LTC.

STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM.

Did you break a sweat copying Cryptogenic Bullion ?

muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:43:06 AM

As the pm stated I have started necessary steps in pursuing the matter. I have also been advised not to respond other than stating the intentions that I plan to pursue this.

Regards
Hippie Tech (OP)
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 08:20:18 AM

I have updated the OP to include the missed PMs and made a note about his alias "Memecoin" at Cryptsy.

rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 11:25:31 AM

Vegan coin, sounds kind of cool - and I am a vegan

But the wallet does not synch, I assume this is because of the dispute?

Whoever owns this, I'd consider taking it on assuming it works and nobody is looking for 5 LTCs for it!

Muddafuddda, if you want to adapt it a little bit (rewards per lock, a small premine), then let me know.

Otherwise, good day to you Sirs

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
Hippie Tech (OP)
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2013, 12:14:58 PM

Vegan coin, sounds kind of cool - and I am a vegan

But the wallet does not synch, I assume this is because of the dispute?

Whoever owns this, I'd consider taking it on assuming it works and nobody is looking for 5 LTCs for it!

Muddafuddda, if you want to adapt it a little bit (rewards per lock, a small premine), then let me know.

Otherwise, good day to you Sirs

You will not find me on there because I deleted everything weeks ago.

The fact that he insisted on the premine should be a clear sign that he is not to be trusted. He is directly responsible for many, if not most, of the abandoned and problematic coins out there. Please consider hiring someone else or you may want to look into one of the DIY guides that are apparently availbable.

HT xD

p.s. THANK YOU for showing animals respect and kindness ! pEACe Grin

rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:03:47 PM

p.s. THANK YOU for showing animals respect and kindness ! pEACe Grin

10 years and counting, mate. People think it's weird and I live in a country that exists almost solely on pork and dairy products. It's not always easy, given lack of access to basic ingredients and produce (was even asked to bring my own food once to restaurant for a familiy gathering WTF?! (peasants))

Also, I don't even have to be vegan merely to respect animals (although that is why i am vegan). I find that the smell of meat, raw or cooked, and dairy now makes me wanna puke.

So disgusting - if only people knew

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 07:21:31 PM

As the pm stated I have started necessary steps in pursuing the matter. I have also been advised not to respond other than stating the intentions that I plan to pursue this.

Regards

Defamation? It ain't defamation when its true. You will lose your case anyway because:

a) You do not have a legal business

b) You don't pay taxes on what you earn here

c) Hippie Tech's criticism is warranted and fair. You refused to refund him for a service you didn't deliver upon, and he followed forum protocol by opening an accusation against you.

d) You have no terms of service.

e) Neither of you signed a contract.

f) You delivered a non working executable.

g) You attempted to extort him into letting you premine his coin.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: