Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much possible profit you have now from the recent bitcoin price increase?  (Read 170 times)
jademacoy (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:51:06 AM

I am wondering to those people who had bought bitcoin when the price was still low or the baseline of the possible lowest price for bitcoin. I think they are already earning now if they are going to sell their bitcoin and I guess it will be huge enough already. However, the bitcoin market price is still bumping high and it is possible for now to sell their holdings. Well if you are an investors how much possible profit would you get from it if you are going to sell your bitcoin now? Will you sell your bitcoin or hold still for it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:56:18 AM

it will depend on the value of their bought and it will still depend on the market depend of the percentage value multiply by the percentage of increase when you buy bitcoin.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:59:41 AM

the important thing about bitcoin is the long term profit. from time to time the rises in short term are huge enough to make it super profitable in short term too but bitcoin will ALWAYS remain the best long term investment. you make the most profit if you hold.
but of course trading is an alternative choice that you can use to make even more profit.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
sirkings0003

Activity: 252

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:11:15 AM

I am wondering to those people who had bought bitcoin when the price was still low or the baseline of the possible lowest price for bitcoin. I think they are already earning now if they are going to sell their bitcoin and I guess it will be huge enough already. However, the bitcoin market price is still bumping high and it is possible for now to sell their holdings. Well if you are an investors how much possible profit would you get from it if you are going to sell your bitcoin now? Will you sell your bitcoin or hold still for it?
I didn't buy when it was very low, but i would say i bought when it was reasonably low compared to the present price. I have actually made a little bulk enough to help me off set my house rent. I also not selling now, however i have placed a price alert that would help me not to go below my house rent. yes, that is how interesting bitcoin is.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
sri11

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

actually i want to answer this question but how i answer it when i have not sold it because i do not have bitcoin savings, if now i sell bitcoin chances I already have big advantage because bitcoin has recovered

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
LooBaao

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:25:14 AM

How much profit depends on how much capital you invest in BTC. You will invest a lot of capital and vice versa. So this question will probably be difficult to answer.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:52:59 AM

I think the percentage of increase you can get from bitcoin depends on your wishes, some get more than 50% profit is enough and make withdrawal and some are waiting until 200% new withdrawal, so I think it depends on your wish.

BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:05:52 AM

The lowest price in those current downtrends was 6000$ which compared to the current price it is about 50% profit.
On the other hand people who bought it on 1-2 years back could have made thousends of percents compared to current price.
Anyway if you plan on people giving you the exact amount of fiat they earned , you are wrong because no one will reveal such info on a public forum.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:14:35 AM

Since the last dip of bitcoinsb, it have allmost become more than double of its lowest price.
Definetely for those who thought to be with bitcoins in its lowest times, its a good news. The prices have reached a height enough for them to be rich ny double times of what they currently are.

Most probably this price is to rise further and make people earn more profit than now. So its not really a panic for them to sell it now. You can preferably hod on to your holdings calmly, as pries are now pretty stable and steadily rising.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

It depended on the time I bought and the amount of Bitcoin I bought. I am a mere holder, when I see I will earn from the bitcoin I bought in a certain price then I would sell half of it and wait for another surge to sell the other half. I earn a 200 to 300 dollars in less than a month, I am comfortable with that and never goes  beyond.
TepungBeras

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

Presale is live: BitPenta.com

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:46:38 AM

I bought bitcoin when the price is still 100 million and now it costs 134 million, and I already get 34% profit, but I will be silent and let bitcoin to further increase its price again.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
saadat6868

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:44:26 PM

I really wish I would have more opportunities to earn profit from bitcoins price, but I actually dont own any, so just missing it.
KoeKrungu

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

Honestly I am the type of investor who is hungry for profit, every chance I must sell. I rarely hold bitcoin for long.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

Ofcourse i'm holding right now.
The correction months has passed and now i have no reason for selling my bitcoin, since i'm still in loss position because i'm not selling at january
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

In the near future, I definitely will not sell bitcoin. Maybe I will not even sell it for more than 10 years. I think that in 10 years, bitcoin will exactly reach the cost of one million dollars. Bitcoin is primarily a long-term investment. Now I buy it and other cryptocurrencies.
Ahsadahmed

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

I think your profit depends on how much money you invest in btc . now recent market is really good and most of the coin all ready recover price  but unfortunately i cant buy any new coin so i am still hold my coin .
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

You can’t tell it by now because every investors have different amount of invesment to put in bitcoins name. For me i bought bitcoin around $4k and sell it off around $7k last year, and i regret it so badly when bitcoins price went to $19k. Now i’ve learned my lesson i’l hold my bitcoin until it will reach my target price this year.
Lucas Kronenberg

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:41:32 PM

We need to continue to hold bitcoin, because the fall is not significant. People who bought bitcoin at the price of 6500, not bad earned at the moment. But I'm sure most people won't be in a hurry to sell. Bitcoin is good to buy for a long time, then it will bring profit. And the growth will continue in any case.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

Actually i regret those  time's that i panic when the three consecutive drops happen in those previous month and mostly i sell some of my portfolio because i feel FUD on that time,and now bitcoin is continue to bumping in the market,its better to hold more until the bitcoin price value  will going back to approximately  $18k-$19k ,and that is the right time to sell some of our bitcoin.

Simon241084

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

It depends entirely on how much you buy and how market prices change
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: