Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next big ICO  (Read 3853 times)
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

I want to recomend ICO DAV Network is going now and already raised 74% of Hard Cap ($28M) because DAV's protocol has huge potential and allows anyone to utilize transportation services or put their own manned or autonomous vehicles on the network, creating a decentralized peer-to-peer transportation ecosystem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zorane

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:07:16 PM

Sonder is gonna be the next big one
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

A couple ICOs that are very worth looking into are Muirfield IP and Fr8 Network. Neither ICOs have launched yet but are set to be announced soon. Definitely keep an eye on these projects as they both have very real-world use cases and are utilizing blockchain heavily.

Fr8 Network deals with removing intermediaries in supply chains, bringing revenue back to distributors and carriers.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm on the blockchain.
Pajdo

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:15:11 PM

GoNetwork, BlockShipping, Acorn collective and Enkronos.

Check it and see for yourself.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 10:23:41 PM

Look at people signatures here and decide for yourself and remember i was not the one that gave you this idea in case the plane comes crashing

simonmoore

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

orgin protocol, Neoexchange,usechain nos,
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:56:13 PM

it's not good when we just rely on people's talk and then just believe it. I better do my own research, analyze it then I will decide the option, which ICO I can invest. this would be better if we do a survey. Don't take an opinion here without your own researching first.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
jarmol

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

Very interesting bounty campaign. Definitely will keep my eye on this project.
MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

I actually think Menlo One will be one of the best token sales this year. What I like about this project is that it's pro-innovation that focuses on helping other tokens that deserve funding with its decentralized ICO marketplace platform.

Ever since most ad platforms banned (more are continuing to do so) any crypto-related advertising, I can only imagine how expensive it has gotten just to promote a project. ICOs are lucky that a platform like Menlo is launching soon. Their whitepaper can be viewed here https://www.menlo.one
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:16:08 AM

Sonder is next big one for sure
Bohdan98

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

I would like to tell you a little about the fact that you should take the time to familiarize yourself with the Tradelize project. I assure you, you really will be satisfied with the idea of the project. Just take a little time.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:21:44 AM

There is never any single big ICO. With so many ICOs coming every month, there are many good ones. Hard  to get into over hyped  ones anyway.  Usechain is a great ICO to consider.
There are quite a few ICOs in existence today, and they have extremely high potential, although they have the potential, but we can not fully trust them like BTC and ETH. So in my opinion, investing in ETH is best.

I agree with you, it is better for us to invest in ethereum because this coin will give us a big profit in the future. and if I want to invest in the ICO, I only use small money because it's too risky for me if I use a big money and I don't want to get scam in one projects. besides that, I think I will feel difficult to choose the right ICO program for investing because there are too many ICO in out there and will release so I think I will spend much time before investing.
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:28:56 PM

I think that ico will be successful only when the project is will be needed by society. so my choice fell on the project Yumerium, if you have not heard about it, then I advise you to get acquainted and you will understand why I think so.
If the project does not have any kind of real world application then it is obvious it is not going to have any lasting success, it may become successful thanks to pump and dump groups and speculators but as soon as that ends the coin will have the value it deserves which is zero, this is why bitcoin is so valuable compared to the other coins since bitcoin is really useful unlike most altcoins.
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 518

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 11:48:07 PM

you want invest in ico or only follow bounty campaign
jibi token is good both them
good project in ico good result and alocation bounty is big

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:51:04 AM

Seems like ICO is now the best choice to invest because of the situation of the market today. By doing some more research on every project is the smart choice for finding the best ico in 2018. I will give you my top coins.

1. QuickX Protocol - QuickX is a novel protocol designed specifically to cure the many fatal flaws that are hindering the mass adoption of Cryptocurrencies today. It performs transactions off the chain for same Blockchain assets and utilizes pooling facilitators who supply liquidity for cross chain transfers of crypto assets. Through this, it accelerates the transaction speed greatly, dissolves the interoperability problem between different Cryptocurrencies, relieves the transaction fees and also solves the issue of scalability.

No more prolonged waiting times; with QuickX, it is now possible for you to make instant transactions for all your Blockchain assets.

2. RoomDao (Token Sale July 1-July 30) - RoomDao is a powerful solution for the tourist industry. Roomdao is a platform for the small local tourist service providers. Local providers are more flexible and can offer lower rates and a wider range of service. However, those companies have a hard time competing with established brands and international franchises. Travel metasearch engines, such as Expedia.com and Booking.com, monopolize the tourist market and give preferential treatment to global brands.

RoomDao provide a solution to change this trend by giving small companies a powerful tool to promote and sell their services directly to the client. Expedia charges 21%, Booking.com- 23%, while RoomDao offers their platform for free. Our advanced booking system let users rent a car, book accommodation and many more. All these services would be available at a much cheaper rate with excessive fees out of the equation.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 05:57:05 AM

hi guys,

what do you guys think will be the next big ICO?

please kindly provide a reason also.

many thanks

hello buddy, I will try to give an explanation to you for this one.
For me the Big ICO are the project who have a a Real and Good Product.
as you see my signature are using Goodgame signature. this Project already have a great product. it calls ClanPlay.
ClanPlay already downloded more than 1 millions on googleplay . anyway this a platform for are tools for gamer mobile.
You can try it here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clanplay.clanchat&hl=en_US

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
SomeJasonGuy

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:05:38 AM

Spotcoin is one that is definitely on my list of top ICOs. They have a great team with regular updates as well as passive income through mining operations and dividend payouts. Check it out when you get the time. They also had stunning success in their pre-ico which was closed early due to high demand.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

Spotcoin is one that is definitely on my list of top ICOs. They have a great team with regular updates as well as passive income through mining operations and dividend payouts. Check it out when you get the time. They also had stunning success in their pre-ico which was closed early due to high demand.

yea absolutely correct on this one. I too have been following spotcoin for quite a while and the project does seems very interesting with tons of potential. And yes the massive passive income that will be available on this just makes it a solid ICO for me, let alone all the other features that they have

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
unpack

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

I like Spotcoin too, very good potential there and 4,6 on ICOBench told me that this is great ICO. I hope that Soft Cap will be easy for them.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:47:39 PM

hi guys,

what do you guys think will be the next big ICO?

please kindly provide a reason also.

many thanks

The next big ICO for me is with a good bounty manager. There is no big ICO with a new manager who have not yet done some project. Like for me when I look for an ICO I check the good bounty manager first because the project of the good bounty manager will have the potential to finished the project and it will reached the soft cap and hard cap of the project. If the bounty manager is just a newbie and has no experience in doing some bounty project then the potential of it maybe loose or maybe they will not reach the soft cap and hard cap of the bounty project. You can also read some opinion of other here in bitcointalk, it is already filter by the member of the group and many in your group have'd join the bounty project. You can also check the reviews of the bounty before you join and read their whitepaper to know and understand what is their project all about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: