Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:42:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptostocks.com + Cryptsy = Let's get Fiat support !  (Read 757 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 10:39:17 AM

Do you use Cryptsy ? want a cut of the fee's ? Want Fiat support ? Buy some crypto stocks then..

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/57

Taken from the link above..

Is there a time limit on the IPO shares? I will likely retract any unsold shares after 30 days. So get them now instead of waiting.

They accept BTC, LTC and DVC

Even though Bitcoin is around $1000 per coin i sent over 1 BTC and bought me some shares Smiley
The point was to help speed up Fiat support for the exchange and i would like to see it sped up

so go buy some shares before it's too late people Wink

and.. don't forget about Canada BigVern Smiley

FUD first & ask questions later™
stas

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 11:23:18 AM

Do you use Cryptsy ? want a cut of the fee's ? Want Fiat support ? Buy some crypto stocks then..

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/57

Taken from the link above..

Is there a time limit on the IPO shares? I will likely retract any unsold shares after 30 days. So get them now instead of waiting.

They accept BTC, LTC and DVC

Even though Bitcoin is around $1000 per coin i sent over 1 BTC and bought me some shares Smiley
The point was to help speed up Fiat support for the exchange and i would like to see it sped up

so go buy some shares before it's too late people Wink

and.. don't forget about Canada BigVern Smiley

are you dreaming ?
They have already withdrew remaining shares, about two weeks ago.
So what ever you buy now it's from people , not from cryptsy

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 04:41:23 PM

ahh ok i thought i heard something alike that on chat back then but it was hard to follow..

and ya screw it i'll keep em and see what they are worth down the road.. no big whoop Smiley

FUD first & ask questions later™
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 04:52:39 PM

You should stick to the chat box where you have protection. You are going to get your ass torn up in the forums if you keep spewing this much stupid

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: