Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharing --> Chickin who lays golden eggs!!  (Read 2538 times)
Kinderachtig (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 04:02:38 PM

You clearly do no understand this concept.

No. Which is probably why I'd suggest everyone to stay out of this.

Your suggestion is not of any value based on your trust level: It states trade with extreme caution. Wonder what you did to get labeld like that.

Shoot, go away from my topic. Thank you.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 04:21:21 PM

your trust level: It states trade with extreme caution.

Probably because you just neg'rep'ed me. Grin

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Kinderachtig (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 04:23:58 PM

your trust level: It states trade with extreme caution.

Probably because you just neg'rep'ed me. Grin

Not just me. Many other as well Smiley
Kouye

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 04:27:03 PM

Not just me. Many other as well Smiley

I would recommend taking those users out from your trust web. Wink
Anyway, I'm gone, I'm confident you won't find any victim here.

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
demontn

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:07:22 PM

So ... If i send you 30 BTC now, how much will you send me Back ? and When?
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:15:54 PM

I hope people will realize the sheer stupidity of paying this guy something that you can simply do by yourself.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Kinderachtig (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:23:58 PM

So ... If i send you 30 BTC now, how much will you send me Back ? and When?

30 BTC is to much, there is a monthly limit of money I can withdraw from the site. I reccomend to start with 2 BTC.
Quick calculation of 2 BTC invest.

Right now BTC-E 2 BTC value is 2082 USD.
Highest pending purchase order on turkey bitcoin exchange site at the moment is now: 5400 TL for 2 bitcoins. = 2700 USD.
2700 - 2082 USD = 618 USD profit. -68 usd transfer fees
550 USD profit which we split.

İt takes 2 working days to withdraw money from the website.
Wednesday after my working hours I will go to the bank and pay make an international wire transer to you for a total amount of 2332 USD. If you want western union I can do it with my banks internet application and it will be instant.

2 bitcoins you invest now
Wednesday you have 2332 USD in your hands Smiley It`s this easy
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 05:29:42 PM

4 BTC (Today`s BTC-E value 1040 USD)  ---> 5060 USD + 20%

Imagine having a bitcoin bought for 2100 TL. (1000 USD) Thats right I can instantly sell it for 2800 TL and make 700 TL profit. And split profits.

If you guarantee a 120% return after 72 hours, after you took your split in the meantime, I assume you actually make more than 120%/72h.
In which case, it does not really matter how much you pay for your 4BTC initial investment.

Good luck, and report back, please. Wink

He's too scared to put his own money into it.
Besides, it's called shorting bitcoins, something that us bitcoiners have known for a long time, you are just old news.

Why can't we just invest ourselves?  More safer, then giving money to a newbie member that thinks he found a get rich quick scheme hahahah
Kinderachtig (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:34:37 PM

4 BTC (Today`s BTC-E value 1040 USD)  ---> 5060 USD + 20%

Imagine having a bitcoin bought for 2100 TL. (1000 USD) Thats right I can instantly sell it for 2800 TL and make 700 TL profit. And split profits.

If you guarantee a 120% return after 72 hours, after you took your split in the meantime, I assume you actually make more than 120%/72h.
In which case, it does not really matter how much you pay for your 4BTC initial investment.

Good luck, and report back, please. Wink

He's too scared to put his own money into it.
Besides, it's called shorting bitcoins, something that us bitcoiners have known for a long time, you are just old news.

Why can't we just invest ourselves?  More safer, then giving money to a newbie member that thinks he found a get rich quick scheme hahahah

I already did, as you can see in my screenshot. The problem is like I already explained in my topic I lack the capibility to purchase bitcoins at BTC-E. Thats why I need someone to do it for me. Please no not discourage anyone from doing this with me. This is absolutly no scheme. It is so easy and it works, look at the screenshots!!

I am just a honest man explaining my plan as detailed as I can. I just want some of the bitcoin pie, and I am sure once I make 1 succesfull trade people will be waiting in line to make maximum profit with their bitcoins.

Kinderachtig (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:40:40 PM

I hope people will realize the sheer stupidity of paying this guy something that you can simply do by yourself.

Maybe they can at other websites. I donn`t know
This particulair website only does currency withdraws to Turkey citizens (you must confirm your identity with pasport and adress with electrical/gass/water bill). And they only withdraw money in TL to Turkish banks.

Once again.
Please do not discourage anyone, if you are not interested that is okay. But I am sure there are members thinking about it right now. Please allow them and me to earn easy money! Thank you.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 05:51:56 PM

I already did, as you can see in my screenshot. The problem is like I already explained in my topic I lack the capibility to purchase bitcoins at BTC-E. Thats why I need someone to do it for me. Please no not discourage anyone from doing this with me. This is absolutly no scheme. It is so easy and it works, look at the screenshots!!

Well I guess I'll troll you, now I warn everyone to stay away from this user.
Dude, if you can't buy from BTC-e, too bad, travel to Russia or something, but nobody is going to give you free BTC today.
The fact that you don't even know what an escrow is makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time.
demontn

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:20:30 PM

This is not a Scam, give him 90 BTC and he will probably give you $200k on Wednesday ! LOL .

Once again.
Please do not discourage anyone, if you are not interested that is okay. But I am sure there are members thinking about it right now. Please allow them and me to earn easy money! Thank you.

Seriously ? Undecided!! You Really think someone will send you 10 BTC to trade them? in Turkey?
Kinderachtig (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:18:07 PM

Well I guess I'll troll you, now I warn everyone to stay away from this user.
Dude, if you can't buy from BTC-e, too bad, travel to Russia or something, but nobody is going to give you free BTC today.
The fact that you don't even know what an escrow is makes me want to laugh and cry at the same time.

I cannot travel to russia, I Have a full time job. Also my wife would never allow me to travel to Russia. She will be afraid that I wont come back. Russian woman are verry bueatiful, Turkish man have weakness for russian woman. For example I am in love with http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtFb8o9xabk. This woman I don`t know her name, but I love her.

Why does it make you want to cry and laugh, you are so strange.Apperently when you were in your mothers stomach you knew everything about bitcoins and escrows. In fact I bet you knew everything about everything.

I do not feel ashamed asking what a escrow is, now I did my reasearch and I know.
You are the one who should feel ashamed, since you have more knoweledge about bitcoins, you should share it and educate newcomers. Making fun of them is not nice, it is not the way. Please be a nicer person in the future. I am asking you nicely. Thank you.
Kinderachtig (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:33:25 PM

This is not a Scam, give him 90 BTC and he will probably give you $200k on Wednesday ! LOL .

Once again.

Seriously ? Undecided!! You Really think someone will send you 10 BTC to trade them? in Turkey?

I do not want 90 BTC, I am not expecting someone to trust we with that huge amount of capital. I was expecting that someone would want to ride with me on this train for 1 or 2 BTC. I dont understad, If you read my topic and look at the screenshots you should understand that this will work. But I`m close to given up Sad.

I want to do a trade for 0.5 BTC and I will send 1325 TL which is 615 USD. I will give my cut of the profit to you. Everything to you. Just to prove that this sitem works.
In fact I have enough money to buy 0,21 BTC. I will buy it and send it to a escrow. You will send me 0,5 BTC. If I dont pay you back the escrow will give you the 0,21 btc and you losses will be only 0.29 BTC. Is this more tempting?
Kouye

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:45:27 PM

Losing 0.29BTC sure looks more tempting than losing 4BTC.
Still not tempting enough, I'm afraid. Grin

Kinderachtig (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:56:08 PM

Losing 0.29BTC sure looks more tempting than losing 4BTC.
Still not tempting enough, I'm afraid. Grin

How about if i send 0.5 bitcoins to escrow. And you will send me 0.5 btc. And than I do what I explained in my topic. But we split the profits. If I dont pay you back the escrow will send you the 0.5 BTC. You dont risk anything. But I will not give the login details of the website. Profit will be minimum tho maybe 50 dollars I am not sure I must make a calculation.

Next week thursday I get my paycheck I will be able to buy 0,5 BTC from the same website. Really overpriced but screw it I am sure after 1 succesfull trade I will get positive reactions and trust and more people will be interested.
pand70

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:06:20 PM

That`s right, I have discovered a simple and waterproof method to make decent amount of profits in a reasonable amount of time!

Ok i speak some bad english myself but that waterproof made me laugh  Tongue

Kinderachtig (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:13:24 PM

I make a living of speaking english and dutch. How about that Smiley
Kouye

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:17:21 PM

Don't bother trying to pay to gain trust.
Your scheme just does not work.

Bitcoin was exchanged for roughly 900$ on november the 27th
Bitcoin was exchanged for roughly 1140$ 72 hours later

That's better than what you're offering.
Please give up, or play with your own coins.

Kinderachtig (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:38:17 PM

I works, if you read my topic and rationally think you will understand that. You not trusting me, is a diffrent story. I am not forcing you, you are allowed to make your own decisions.
But you have no right to call this a scheme. You dont know.

On BTC-E a bitcoin is worth 1042 USD, not 1140.As mentioned in my topic, this method only works if you buy on BTC-E.
In Turkey a bitcoin is worth 1350 USD right now.

Thats why there is so much money to be made in this, diffrent prices everywhere.

The advantage I have is I can cash out in 2 days. Good luck with cashing out from Mt.Gox or BTC-E. Yesterday there was topic about a man ready to kill himself and his family because he could not cash out from mt.gox.

Anyways, ı am sure someone will do this with me. I am patient Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: