Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:51:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency market to suffer from strong correction  (Read 2106 times)
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

Already it has faced several massive price corrections. This at times generate panic among the users who were new to cryptocurrency based investments. However high the corrections might be, who trust on the network gets the best once the correction gets over leading to a forward price pumping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

Judging by the fact that the price of bitcoin again fluctuates in one place again, the correction is brewing, and the quantitative advantage is on the side of the longs, so I tend to believe that it will be, but most likely a small one. If the situation is positive, the price will stop at 6600 or 6450. Below there are strong levels 6300 and 6120, but the chances of testing them are low.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:19:31 AM

Too many bad news appear in a row, along with that series of sharks linked to the pump platform blowing prices.
For me these corrections are normal. The price has been corrected from the wrong pump to normal position. Now the price is on the track. Little bit correction is the beauty of bitcoin because due to it new investors put their money in bitcoin. We must bear this situation calmly because we need to promote bitcoin in the world instead of making money from it.
Huawei8877

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:48:31 PM

Just it seems to me that the coins that currently occupy the leading positions in the market will survive, because they have the value and demand for most people!

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 07:42:59 PM

With the recent publication that BTC and ETH are not classified as securities, we all heaved a sigh of relief, but eventually regulations would most likely revamp cryptocurrency as we know it know.
2018 is not good for any cryptocurrency sofar. Bitcoin price is on the way downstream. It reached almost $6,000, but I think this price is normal because if we look the price in August 2017 it was about $3500 and if the price of Bitcoin increased with the market cap it was approximately the same is it is today. So I think these corrections are normal.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
stimliall

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:30:17 PM

The rise of cryptocurrencies may be affected by the central bank's MLF operations, and governments will continue to introduce quantitative easing policies. This kind of force majeure will shrink, and the price of encrypted digital currencies will gradually increase!
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:05:29 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will collapse by 90% within the next 12 months, analysts predict, but those coins that survive this correction are expected to grow tremendously.
On 7 May, US financial regulators, the US Commission on Futures Trading (CFTC) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), will hold a meeting at which they will discuss, whether Ethereum tokens should be classified as securities.

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:36:08 PM

I think the worst might be over for this year,  Ethereum has been classed not to be a security, and most of the social media restrictions has been lifted. The price is still high to for the top coins.
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

Already it has faced several massive price corrections. This at times generate panic among the users who were new to cryptocurrency based investments. However high the corrections might be, who trust on the network gets the best once the correction gets over leading to a forward price pumping.
Exactly. I think so. This sometimes creates panic among new users engaging in electronic money. However, the high level of correction may be due to the psychological strength and experience of professional investors.
They are less affected by market corrections than they are a concern.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:43:54 PM

Exactly. I think not big and it's over.
The market has begun to rise since yesterday and those who have bought at low have started to make a profit as well.
This is the time to determine the direction of this market in the future, I hope that it will not disappoint investors.
Certainly so.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

These are speculation and this is part of the market.
that's why the majority of the news you hear is all negative...
but I expect good news from their upcoming decision

The correction was not major and it is over as well. The market has already begun to rise from yesterday and people who have bought at lower level have started to earn profits as well. So better late than never for those who have still not bought the coins.

Wow this is such a good news, I am sure now people will be satisfied with their investment in bitcoin, problem has been solved people are buying bitcoin now even at rising price as they can see market being rise day by day, we should have patience even now as price will be get higher than this at the end of 2018, some experts declared the price of bitcoin rising up to 20k dollar till the end of this year.
You are right that bitcoin price is under strong corrections but I think it is natural and there is nothing to worry about it. I don’t know why people are asking about the deficits again and again. When the price jump huge in the previous year nobody complaint about it, but now when you are losing your money, you are asking the reason for fall in the price.
Barmalei06

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

no analyst can reliably say what will happen to the crypto currency even in a month. it's only speculation! some of them please, and some do not. and those who like, will say that they are professionals, but this is only an accident.
Pablobiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:20:40 PM

Almost the entirety of all prices are based on speculation. It’s all those idiots who rushed in at the same time, who are rushing out at the same time. We have seen the problem, and it’s us. What matters now is what your reaction ought to be. You should only invest in and hold coins which you believe will be used, extensively, in the long run. If you bought coins on a whim, without an investment thesis, based on hype, well, they are pure speculation.
Pablobiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will collapse by 90% within the next 12 months, analysts predict, but those coins that survive this correction are expected to grow tremendously.

On 7 May, US financial regulators, the US Commission on Futures Trading (CFTC) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), will hold a meeting at which they will discuss, whether Ethereum tokens should be classified as securities.

Source: http://www.coinfox.info/news/9391-forecast-cryptocurrency-market-to-suffer-from-strong-correction

However, With the recent drop, cryptocurrencies are apparently overvalued. For instance, Dentacoin was once valued at $466 million. How many dentists and members of the global dental community are actually using the Dentacoin blockchain network to settle payments or rate clinics? How many users are actually utilizing Tron’s content distribution network and is it enough to justify its $3 billion market cap?

At one point, Tron was worth $18 billion. Dentacoin was also valued at more than a billion dollars. This was influemced by the arrogance of investors, and the choice of narrowminded traders aiming for short-term profits created short-term bubbles in cryptocurrencies that are simply not ready to earn multi-billion dollar market caps and millions of active users.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

Similar price correction has been taking place from the beginning of the year after it fell from the peak value. To me, suffering strong corrective measures is good for a sustained growth. With bitcoin at times manipulations from whales gives an outline as a correction which needs to be identical for users, so that one can be successful through cryptocurrency than fearing on correction.
Neutronbot

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:12:57 PM

Bitcoin hit a new low in recent days, and I think Bitcoin may continue to fall if there is no good news! CFTC and SEC have announced that Ethereum is not a securities!
SoulBSL

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

Look at the trend. The price now a similar to month ago, so it's correction.
At the end of the June, the deep was on 5800 lvl.

The market was waiting for the correction to sell at high and now will wait for deeps to buy at a right price.

Still, BTC price not yet falls to the last year lvl. Will see what will happen during the next several days.
Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

2018 has seen quite a number of rumours, and news regarding the state of crypto currencies
Some have been possitive, like the 2 top news channel commited to publicizing cryptocurrencies.
And negative news, like restrictions of crypto ads on some social platforms.

This I believe is the nature of cryptocurrency
And there would be more adjustments in the future.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:30:02 AM

yes you are right in my opinion the condition of the cryptocurrency price at the exchange place at this time is really awful a lot of bad news that attacks the cryptocurrency that makes many panic and prices collapse.
Caogou

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:19:08 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will fall by 90%. Altcoin may appear, but Bitcoin has such a large user base. Many whales/sharks hold Bitcoin, and they won't let Bitcoin crash!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: