Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do?  (Read 525 times)
Gologuzan (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 12:56:11 PM

when i hear/see about companies, pre-orders and amount of TH/s that every unit is capable of delivering, and price of those, i get doubts.

ok. i have offer to buy 280 GH/s mining equip for 3k $. and it will be delivered in first week of january. delivery time is certain, 100%.

what is your opinion? 
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sushi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:26:02 PM

It depends.  We can all guess how high the difficulties would go up but no one knows.  It's a wild educated guess.  If you are planning to make money, you may need a bit more detailed plan how you are going to do that and also to consider the risks.

If the value of the coin continue to rise, it would be a good news!

when i hear/see about companies, pre-orders and amount of TH/s that every unit is capable of delivering, and price of those, i get doubts.

ok. i have offer to buy 280 GH/s mining equip for 3k $. and it will be delivered in first week of january. delivery time is certain, 100%.

what is your opinion? 

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: