Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: block erupter blade v2 stops hashing  (Read 689 times)
mjspear (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 01:38:13 PM

Hello

I am having a problem with my erupter blade. I am using stratum mining proxy on slush's pool. After starting the proxy and then starting the blade, the blade will start hashing at a very low rate. Usually only 8 to 16 received and at 9% to 12% efficiency. It might get up to a little over 700 mhs, then it immediately starts slowing down to 0 mhs. This usually takes 2 to 3 minutes. When it reaches 0 mhs, it restarts. I have only had it hashing at 10 ghs once. It mined for almost an hour, then restarted. I have tried running the proxy on different computers, i have tried 3 different power supplies, I have performed a factory reset several times, it's all the same. Stratum proxy constantly shows "clean_jobs=false. Also, the configuration page for the blade shows all 0's, no X's. I havn't found a solution for this on any forums (maybe I missed something). Does anyone have an idea that might help me with my problem?
defcon23
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 12:10:19 PM

hello ;
i can offer remote support to help you getting up and running,
PM me if still needed,

best regards  Wink
mjspear (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2013, 03:38:48 PM

Hello,
Thank You, but I finally found out what the issue was. I changed how I was searching the forums and discovered that the issue might be my WiFi. After turning the WiFi off on my router, the blade worked perfectly. I changed the QOS settings to give the blade priority, now the blade works even with WiFi. I didn't get to post an update while the forums were down, this is my first chance since they have been back up. I appreciate the offer for help and all of the posts from everyone that helped lead me to my solution.
airwind

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 09:31:12 AM

hello ;
PM me if still needed,

best regards  Wink

hi.. I'm at desperate mode... I've got no idea what a stratum proxy is... I promise to donate bitcoin if I could get this running and hashing... my contact is at my facebook at airwind005   @    gmail     .    com or mail...  remote support ok.. please.. T_T
durjoy

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 10:56:55 PM

Turn off your WiFi and try. I was having same problem. its sorted after I turned off wifi.
caminilegroup

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 11:02:20 PM

hello ;
PM me if still needed,

best regards  Wink

hi.. I'm at desperate mode... I've got no idea what a stratum proxy is... I promise to donate bitcoin if I could get this running and hashing... my contact is at my facebook at airwind005   @    gmail     .    com or mail...  remote support ok.. please.. T_T

airwind, I will offer my support to you, no charge. Shoot me a pm. I need to know what os you are going to run the proxy on, and you local network, is it 192.168.1.0/24 or 192.168.0.0/24

If you want to run it in a vm, say virtualbox I can set you up a vm and give you a download link.

I understand the need to not trust. I am a system admin, mine as a hobby with 4 v2 blades using stratum proxy on ubuntu 13.10 server in a vm

Let me know, I work from home so I am always on.
airwind

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 02:52:20 AM

were you able to get my pm? its not letting me send for some reason.. T_T

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: