Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:37:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice on coin under $30  (Read 222 times)
msbsupra (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:06:01 AM

I am looking to sell 1000 xlm, currently own 3000. I wanted to buy NEO but it will give me about 4 coins of neo. So I was thinking of going after something less pricey to get more of it. Only looking to invest into 1 coin here. Was looking at the following...

- Waves, EOS, ICX, IOTA...own some of all already
- GAS
- Steen

Tia

Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:12:32 AM

It doesn't matter what the price of the coin is. What you need to look at is the market cap (supply x price).

I always invest in protocols. Take a look at Wanchain, Zilliqa, and Aeternity (they have all around $1 Billion market cap which is way lower compared to neo which has around $5.5B).

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:24:07 AM

- GAS
- Steen
The coins you are looking into is good, and I advice you too diversify your investment into at least 2-3 coins from the list so that your 1000 xlm would be worth selling for. That way, you can lessen the risk of loss if ever one coin of yours dump and doesn't recover for a long time. If you were to diversify it, I recommend waves and eos to you, since IMO these two are the ones with the most potential for growth.
adrov

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:25:26 AM

Depends how patient you are, if you're looking for long term, I would say:
- COSS / DTR (exchanges sharing profits etc.)

Otherwise I see great potential in SONM, XZC, NEBL, ELIX, NEO etc.

If you just want to "store" value then go for LTC / BTC / ETH (those are safest bets, but don't expect lambo) Tongue

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:38:27 AM

I am looking to sell 1000 xlm, currently own 3000. I wanted to buy NEO but it will give me about 4 coins of neo. So I was thinking of going after something less pricey to get more of it. Only looking to invest into 1 coin here. Was looking at the following...

- GAS
- Steen

Tia

It is not about quantity, but quality. Sooner you learn that the better for you. I had similar thoughts as you in the beginning so i understand wanting more tokens in number but in the end it is all about the project and not number of tokens you have
campbell.box

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

Of course, invest in the EOS project!

As an optimized version of Ethernet, EOS has received a lot of attention since its appearance.

By June the forecast is about 200, but in the medium to long term, especially by the end of this year, it should be 500.
yigitcoin

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:43:22 AM

there are a lot of coins entering the new market in the crypto-currency stock market and whose price is under 30 dollars. some of them will have huge numbers in the future. according to me these coinler Ada Verge Mtc and dovu
derincold

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

I think you should make the decision yourself.Investigate your investment and invest only in this.( the most important is to analyze the team well) this is my recommendation. good luck.
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

- GAS
- Steen

Tia

dont look at the price of an altcoin, as long as the altcoin gets your interest, or if you believe that it has a potential, go for it, even if its price is cheap, as long as you can get your profit, dont think twice.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

- GAS
- Steen

Tia

Investing in one cryptocurrency is ineffective, it is not necessary to buy a lot of inexpensive coins/tokens for profit, sometimes a tenth of the coin can bring more profit. So I advise you to have a lot of coins in your portfolio.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

I think you don't have mind about the price of coin you're going to invest in. Although you're going to buy high or low price coin but you still can earn the same amount if these coins price rise. It's fine if you want to buy NEO cause there are a lot of predictions that NEO can be able to reach to 1k$ in this year so let imagine you'll have 4k$ from 4 NEO you bought under 100$ Smiley)

bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

You should take a look at one of them: AION, LOOM, EFX, NPXS, MAN, CPX, TOMO. There are some altcoin I think will go up strong at future. Its have small cap, cheap price you can buy now.
Huntsman82

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

I personally believe in DERO. First Cn coin with smart contracts. It will skyrocket soon
Olano

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

- GAS
- Steen

Tia

In the price category up to 30 dollars a lot of good coins for investment. You mention IOTA. I also like this coin and I invest in it. A very high-tech coin. Was created for the Internet of things. Allows you to perform transfers of small amounts without commission fees. I think IOTA has a very large potential for price growth.
Tondya

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

Many coins you can buy for this price, look for Cardano, Waves , ETC .But the better deal I think will be Zeepin, just look for it announcements https://medium.com/@zeepin/zeepin-report-activities-in-april-and-what-is-coming-in-may-80da5834db72

efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

- GAS
- Steen

Tia

If you want to investing on some altcoin under $30 with potential big profits in the future, i will recomend you to looking wanchain. Its good coin and I am believe that will bring profits in the future.

cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:23:05 PM

- GAS
- Steen

Tia

Good day, as my advice to you those you mention are really good coins to hold and trade but dont depends on coins price even if it the price under 30$ because some coins under 30$ can gives a great profit and good future. Thats my suggestion to you, but you have a decision for yourself.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

Lost faith in XLM already? I guess you are trying to look at quantity when you should be looking at the quality of the coins or tokens you are holding. At the end of it all, what is important is investing in what you are sure the future is great and worth HODLing for.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:35:47 PM

Since you want us to choose only one (though I don't advice to hold only one coin), I think waves is the best choice. Why? It's because it's too popular and its marketcap is still below a billion dollar. That means, it still has biggest the potential to value most.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

- GAS
- Steen

Tia

You should invest in an altcoin or token that costs about $ 0.5 that you think is best. Invest in unreliable high value investments with your investments
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: