Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice on coin under $30  (Read 222 times)
anjohyx

Activity: 451
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:22:38 PM

May I know that why don't hold all 3000 XLM for long term? I think NEO is a potential coin and worth to invest, even you only get 4 NEO= 1000 XLM, but We know that NEO price will same as ETH in the future, but most important is patience

Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

Those under 30$ are really quality and good. Only NEO and IOA. buy 2 coins. ETC is also a good choice if you like it. But buy coins below 5$. That really is a good price
msbsupra (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:28:14 PM

Not lost faith in com, just want to diversify a little more. I originally went heavy into xlm and xrp as my Initual investments.

I currently own xrp/xlm/waves/ada/icx/iota/ark/eos/powr/req.

But I only own 9 coins of waves, so I figured maybe sell some xlm and buy more Waves or sell 1000 xlm and add a new coin like NEO.

But selling 1000xlm gives me like 400 bux so I don't want to keep diversifying it to buying another 10 coins. Rather keep it simple and either buy more of a coin I don't have enough ie waves or add a new one ie NEO.

Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

I am looking to sell 1000 xlm, currently own 3000. I wanted to buy NEO but it will give me about 4 coins of neo. So I was thinking of going after something less pricey to get more of it. Only looking to invest into 1 coin here. Was looking at the following...

- Waves, EOS, ICX, IOTA...own some of all already
- GAS
- Steen

Tia

I would advise you to choose small coins as having a small capitalization and the potential for growth in them is very large. Example Fusion, CyberMiles, ZenCash
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:38:13 PM

If you are only looking for one coin then why just not invest to those expensive coins that are even more popular?

But if you really want to invest to those coins that are not that pricey I would suggest to take a look on digibyte or siacoin these were underrated coins.

EOS is a good one already.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:02:31 PM

If only you are able to wait for quite some time to hold NEO, i believe it will give you huge profit in the long run. Notwithstanding, you can as well go for other coin whose prices are low enough and  that have good potentials. You should also consider the total supply of whichever coin you intend investing in, as well as the market cap. Coins with high market cap have the tendency of pumping high.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:19:42 PM

I am looking to sell 1000 xlm, currently own 3000. I wanted to buy NEO but it will give me about 4 coins of neo. So I was thinking of going after something less pricey to get more of it. Only looking to invest into 1 coin here. Was looking at the following...

- GAS
- Steen

Tia

I think neo has a great potential for the future and always can be considered. Also, I think iota and stellar may be good choices, which are under 30 usd.

anhlandibo12

Activity: 151

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:27:19 PM

If you choose a potential coin below $ 30, then there is a lot to offer, but I encourage you to invest in the EOS because the crypto has a very rapid fall in exchange rates, which is likely to be the bottom price. You should invest in EOS so you can expect the next 3 months to recover. Experience is to choose the crypto has a sudden decline in exchange rates.

Cryptohad

Activity: 229

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:32:02 PM

I see the IOTA and the waves, both of which have good developments that in the current market correction, but why do not you choose ADA?

whether you do not know that in the crypto market, the increase in ADA is more dominant than the decline.
BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:41:47 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 11:53:21 PM by BQ

It's quite silly that someone who doesn't know the absolute basics or trading, is in charge of money.

It doesn't matter if you have 100,000 coins or 1 coin, if the first coin is $1 per coin and the second one is $100,000 per coin, right?

What matters is the Supply.
If there's 100 A-Coins valued at $1 each, that means a $100 market cap.
If there's 100,000 B-Coins valued at $0.001 each, that means a $100 market cap.
So these two A and B-coins are valued exactly the same, however, you can buy far more A-Coins with $100 than you can buy B-Coins, right?
But that doesn't matter, since you still hold a certain % of the supply.
The only thing that matters is the percentage gain.

Example:
Buy 0.000235 Bitcoin for $2,35 when Bitcoin is $10,000 each.
Buy 1 IOTA for $2,35 when IOTA is $2,35 each.

if Bitcoin suddenly is worth $20,000 each, your 0.000235 Bitcoin is now worth $4.7. 100% gain.
If IOTA suddenly is worth $4.7 each, your IOTA is worth $4.7. 100% gain.
It doesn't matter what the individual price is, all that matters is the percentage increase.

I might have described it in a stupid way, but the point is that it doesn't matter "how many" you got of anything, really, it does not matter what so ever if all you do is planning on holding.
Find good projects, invest into them, hope their market cap increases.

This is maybe why so many people buy things like Ripple.
XRP is only $0.89 each! Maybe one day, XRP could be $100 each?
No! There are 39,178,259,468 XRP in circulation.
This means that if XRP was $100 each, that'd be a $3.9 TRILLION dollars market cap.
The entire crypto market all together is currently $450 billion market cap.

Also, make sure you look into the total supply, who holds it, when it's released etc-
Bitcoin's total supply is 21 million. Circulating currently: 17 million. Mining creates more Bitcoin up until 21 million.
Ripples total supply is 99 billion. Circulating currently: 40 billion. So, at some point, all those 99 billion might be circulating, and $100 each would mean a $9,9 trillion market cap for a single crypto.
(not meaning to hate on Ripple, sure one day might be $100, but don't just go after individual price because it's honestly absolutely irrelevant).

When looking at a project, look at the market cap.
Dogecoin: $0.005254 each
Circulating supply: 114,295,192,743
Market cap: $600,530,945

If Dogecoin were to increase by 200x (i.e a $1 investment would now be $200)
then the market cap of Dogecoin would be $114,295,192,743.
This would place Dogecoin above Ethereum.
Is the technology offered by Dogecoin likely to be valued above Ethereum?
No. Therefore, $1 is not likely.

However, a new bullrun could surely bring up a lot of unecessary coins to be highly valued, and where $114b would be perhaps spot 10, who knows?
but just don't care about individual price, it's very stupid

It doesn't matter what the individual price is, only percentage gain.

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:49:14 PM

Choosing altcoins under $ 30 for investment is very simple because the current cryptocurrencies market has a lot of potentials under $ 30 coins like Ripple, EOS, Cardano, Stellar, IOTA, and TRON. I advise you to invest in Ripple because it is the 3rd largest crypto on the market after ETH, the future potential of XRP is vast because its technology is being applied in major banks in the world.

BQ

Activity: 616
Merit: 53

CoinMetro - the future of exchanges

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

Choosing altcoins under $ 30 for investment is very simple because the current cryptocurrencies market has a lot of potentials under $ 30 coins like Ripple, EOS, Cardano, Stellar, IOTA, and TRON. I advise you to invest in Ripple because it is the 3rd largest crypto on the market after ETH, the future potential of XRP is vast because its technology is being applied in major banks in the world.

So why exactly does it matter that XRP is below $30 per coin?
if XRP had 30 times smaller circulating supply, but was $30 each (roughly), then that would mean XRP would have the same market cap as today, same spot, but be $30 per coin, and
the thread author would Not invest in XRP because it's $30 each? but nothing else changed, the possible gain wouldn't change, the market cap wouldn't change, just the price per unit.

How can there be people who are into crypto and doesn't understand this? honestly it's very basic knowledge

5 EUR free crypto on signup! XCM exchange token ⚜⚜⚜  CoinMetro - Copy Trading - Margin - 0% maker fee  ⚜⚜⚜ - generate €500 volume in July for a chance to win €100!
eriwis

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:42:53 AM

Yes maybe neo is too expensive to get the potential profit as if buying one year ago. Maybe for now I suggest you add more waves in your portfolio.
tantegope00l

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:56:52 AM

I think we are investing to make a profit, not for the amount of coins. But okay, maybe a potentially cheaper coin in a percentage will be more profitable in the long run. Maybe cardano can also be an alternative.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:57:51 AM

- GAS
- Steen

Tia

Of all the coins that you are watching closely the one that I like the most is waves, I think it is a very good project that has a chance to go even higher in the near future, but if you really want to make huge profits maybe should look for coins that have a smaller market cap because even the smallest coin in which you want to invest has hundreds of millions of dollars invested in it already.
Crown1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:10:24 AM

Why sell XLM? Grin
XLM is a very good token, so the value of this generation is held for a long time, and when the bull market comes, then XLM will also have a nice increase.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:16:00 AM

I am looking to sell 1000 xlm, currently own 3000. I wanted to buy NEO but it will give me about 4 coins of neo. So I was thinking of going after something less pricey to get more of it. Only looking to invest into 1 coin here.

The trading price of the coin has no influence on its ability to rise in price. Most coins can be traded up to 16 decimal places and there are no board lots in crypto trading so the so called "law of small numbers" does not apply. If you are looking for coins with the potential to increase many times in value look for small market caps and more importantly the fundamentals of the coin itself.

darmin

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:38:52 AM

Thus the NEO is not an option. Indeed only got some alone but a potential NEO will produce greater than that. looking for a smaller ripple and EOS also includes coins and have high potential in the future to the issue price.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: