Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:00:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GREENISH - THE WORLD'S FIRST MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN  (Read 1758 times)
luckyman0160

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

From what I've seen here. This kind of vision is difficult to implement and become really a sustainable project. Catering monthly allowance plan to your investors is really a bold move. And in actuality, maybe this will be true only for few months but once the popularity of the project declines or if this will not gain so much users, the value of this would not be enough to sustain this monthly allowance. Let's see how far this project will achieve after 6 months...
I think this project won't be able to achieve even a month,  cause I personally don't see any preferences here. Just an another project with no future.....

So, I'm still very optimistic here. lol But, giving the benefit of the doubt, that's why I gave half a year to prove that there's something worth it here. They already have partners so might have the chance that they can deliver their goals even for a couple of months.

Im glad that you are an optimistic person, but this project got only 4 pages of attraction  in this thread, and and its 7th of julay today. More then words.....

LoganAlan

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:24:16 AM

In the Ann capped 150 participant for signature, but in this time accepted over 390 participant.. 😂
wantertuananh57pht

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:40:26 AM

good project
The Greenish coin offers a revolutionary motivational and multilevel referral system, allowing gamers to earn
 Wink

[ BLINKED WEBSITE ]  🔵  [ WHITE PAPER ]  🔵  [ TWITTER ]  🔵  [ TELEGRAM ]  🔵  [ ANN ]
THE BLOCKCHAIN-BASED RECOMMENDATION PLATFORM THAT DRIVES UP TO 90 PERCENT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE TO USERS
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:13:57 AM

Nothing can compare this project with others. It’s really great in cryptocurrency. You have to join this for your financial freedom
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:40:38 PM

In the Ann capped 150 participant for signature, but in this time accepted over 390 participant.. 😂

yeah i still don't know why they have more than 150 participants for signature,
But maybe because they already changed the manager

didn't the public sale start yesterday?
in the website it's written PUBLIC SALE Start 05.06.2018 TO End 24.06.2018

but why the countdown still to pre-ico not public sale?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:57:05 PM

THIS ICO IS SCAM

ME AND MANY OTHER MEMBERS ARE ILLUSTRATED IN THE WEBSITE OF THIS ICO WITHOUT GIVING OUR PERMISSION FOR THAT.

OUR LEGAL ADVISORS ARE MOVING FORWARD WITH THAT AND JUSTICE WILL BE GIVEN.

PLEASE REPORT IT AND WE WAIT FOR  FURTHER EXPLANATIONS.

What the hell this is going on??

Greenish project is total scam you mean??

I'm super surprise what the...

would u explain this Greenish team??
I saw this in Greenish Telegram group yesterday. Two peoples come in group and said that they didn't involve with Greenish team, but on the website, they appeared in the Team. After that, Admin (adambrown) deleted their messenger and banned them from the group. Then website was down for a time and now it working fine.
But we need an explanation from Greenish team.

And still not any explanations for that
langnhangvl

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

Very good project, with great prospects! a great idea that will surely interest many investors. good luck to the whole team that is working on this project!
mizukage123

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

I like the project very much. I hope the bounty is no longer extended. I am excitedly waiting for June 20th. how much did you sell coins? Did you get a hardcap?
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1205

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:15:14 AM

Very good project, with great prospects! a great idea that will surely interest many investors. good luck to the whole team that is working on this project!

I'm 1005 sure these people are shills of this Ico it has been posted and proven that the project is a scam one and people are disowning that they are member of this ico and yet they still praise this ico, this ico is now dead, hopefully investors and bounty hunters are now aware of this

PeterDecosse

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:34:03 AM

When will you distribution token?
How many days after  over bounty?
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:10:10 AM

I found this thread with some accusation against the legitimacy of your project.Can you clarify the issues raised?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4421714.0
abruchifid

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

THIS ICO IS SCAM

ME AND MANY OTHER MEMBERS ARE ILLUSTRATED IN THE WEBSITE OF THIS ICO WITHOUT GIVING OUR PERMISSION FOR THAT.

OUR LEGAL ADVISORS ARE MOVING FORWARD WITH THAT AND JUSTICE WILL BE GIVEN.

PLEASE REPORT IT AND WE WAIT FOR  FURTHER EXPLANATIONS.

What the hell this is going on??

Greenish project is total scam you mean??

I'm super surprise what the...

would u explain this Greenish team??
I saw this in Greenish Telegram group yesterday. Two peoples come in group and said that they didn't involve with Greenish team, but on the website, they appeared in the Team. After that, Admin (adambrown) deleted their messenger and banned them from the group. Then website was down for a time and now it working fine.
But we need an explanation from Greenish team.
This calls for serious concerns,unless it is addressed with adequate explanations,i think investors should thread with caution
Godiva1298aba

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:26:32 AM

When will the spreadsheet be updated in the last two weeks?
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:40:03 PM

Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
egretia

Greenish creates a decentralized Permanent Monthly allowance to Greenish users in the block chain, built by and for people, creating a safer financial future for mankind.
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:51:34 PM

Today, state and private companies offer various options for pension funds. But they all have many shortcomings. I hope that developers will manage to assimilate all problems in such an important area for us
Noway159

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:57:39 PM

Hello when spreadsheet updated?I joined signature yesterday Twitter nad Facebook waiting for approval
Campaign is still open or not
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:07:10 PM

Stop helping this scam. Don't participate in the fake bounty! The linkedins are from people unrelated to this project. There's no transparancy at all about the funds and just because it has lots of people doesn't mean it's not a scam.
Noway159

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:52:32 PM

When for update spreadsheet.? tks!!
sawsea

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

Important announcement
Members have at-least minimum 250 GREE Tokens will be considered to exchange free and paid tokens in KuCoin & internal (exchange). They are monitoring everything minutely and after ICO ending will write the complete explanation and description. Take benefits of GREE Tokens, they will share the good news in future regarding Greenish listing on other exchanges very soon.
They have only one day left in public sale.
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:36:42 AM

Hello to everyone who visited this topic. It seems that this "project" is a SCAM. The creator of this topic was painted in a RED color and in the note indicated "Scam ICO".

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: