Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCChina - Withdraw Bitcoins/Money not working, E-Mail support not answering  (Read 1288 times)
yumei (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 05:06:01 PM

Hi I have massive problems with BTCChina, while funding Bitcoins was really easy, its not possible to withdraw Bitcoins, I get a "failure" to do so though I was doing anything like requested.
Withdrawing money was also denied, because of the "Branch" was not set correctly.
Moreover the Support is not answering to e-mails nor its possible to reach someone through QQ, its says all the time that more than "100 people are looking for help before me.

I don´t know how this exchanger is being used by normal people, due it seems like nothing its working correctly.
btctycoon

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:04:08 PM

Hi I have massive problems with BTCChina, while funding Bitcoins was really easy, its not possible to withdraw Bitcoins, I get a "failure" to do so though I was doing anything like requested.
Withdrawing money was also denied, because of the "Branch" was not set correctly.
Moreover the Support is not answering to e-mails nor its possible to reach someone through QQ, its says all the time that more than "100 people are looking for help before me.

I don´t know how this exchanger is being used by normal people, due it seems like nothing its working correctly.

As far as I know none of Chinese exchange give email support even they claim they do, if you want to trade in China, forget email support. Please correct me if you know one does give email support.
I used BTCChina many times myself luckily I haven't got any problem yet. Also I tried to contact their QQ support many times, NEVER got any human response.
I also called their phone number, they always hung up on me.

The only thing we can do is please copy and paste the error/deny message in Chinese maybe we can help you. Also did you try to withdraw to your tenpay, alipay or bank card.
kepadez

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 08:41:30 AM

The platform in china withdraw Bitcoins/Money always need to delay.

Because of the balance is too little and need to people confirm when withdraw.

And don't trust the trade number.

If you want to trade in china platform, you can connect me to get help.

kepadez@gmail.com
btctycoon

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 01, 2013, 11:05:12 AM

This is the error message when trying to wire the bitcoins:
错误:比特币提现错误。。如有疑问请联系管理员

But when I changed the amount to only 10 bitcoins it seems like it worked, so I am only allowed to withdraw 10 bitcoins maybe?
已经成功提现 ฿10 到您的帐户 (地址为: XXX。客服工作时间(早9:00-凌晨1:00)2 小时内处理。非工作时间不处理提现。

About the bank wire transfer I got following error message:
提现失败,款项已退回到您的账户    支行名称不正确;

I think the last error means they can not wire transfer to you due to branch name of your bank is wrong.
Unless you can talk to them on QQ I don't have a solution here.
If you can withdraw your coin, do it, there is a 10BTC/day limit, you can raise it to 30BTC/day ONLY if you can get through their QQ support.
aspiring

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2013, 01:20:32 AM

Hi Guys,

I've personally used BTCChina to conduct arbitrage, and am aware of the limitations they impose, pretty straight forward, so no need to stress.

They are:
- BTC max withdrawal is 10BTC a day
- RMB minimum withdrawal is 200RMB a day (have tried, succeeded to withdraw without any problems, but only received 198RMB as they take a 1% fee for wire withdrawals)
- RMB maximum withdrawal is 49999RMB a transaction
- No maximum number of withdrawal transactions (so we can do multiple 49999RMB withdrawals)
- 1% fee for wire withdrawals
- 0.5% fee for tenpay withdrawals (up to 20000RMB daily)

If you're looking to conduct arbitrage, we can partner up so long as you have a steady supply of of cheap BTC. PM me if any further Q's.

Feel free to tip Smiley
13zso6cTPrBtuH7wqy4iJwfV561awCujvp

Cheers,
Sam

Cryptocurrency Consulting, www.globalbtc.com
Arbitrage and investment PE Fund, www.bitcoinsreserve.com
Bitcoin accepting Consumer Electronics E-tailer, www.millennius.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: