Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:24:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to rise?  (Read 1858 times)
yuukireit

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

Yes i think bitcoin will continue rising in this year there are so many good news or event in this years i hope it can be good
Chulahk

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:35:09 PM

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

We can't predict that but we are here to believe on what bitcoin can reach. We need to have faith on bitcoin taht it will continue to increase. Bitcoin will surely be part of our future. That would not be impossible because it is the king of cryptocurrency and we won't let it be gone to our lives.

Indeed, we cant predict the Bitcoin's future. But we can give all the best to Bitcoin enable it to rise as much as possible. Bitcoin is already a good coin and surely with its good management, well-organized and well-established ability gives it a greater chance to rise and continue increasing. There is no doubt that this cryptocurrency can maintain its position (which is at the top). Bitcoin is the first virtual currency and top leading currency of all time. To maintain its good position, we must give the best of us, the help and the support to this coin.
djalaluddin

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:55:50 PM

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.

I think bitcoin may continue to increase, but it can also decrease. it all depends on traders and people's confidence in the crypto currency and the legalization of bitcoin in various countries.
I'm sure that in the future bitcoin will increase
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:07:12 PM

Yes i think bitcoim will continue to rise now because expert says by the june bitcoin will go 25k usd so i think there is no doubt that if we believe to invest in bitcoin now  we will going to success in our life soon and i think before the 2018 will going to end.
Lektor188

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

The majority of expert forecasts of the bitcoin rate for 2018 are that the coin will continue to grow, set new records and endlessly delight those who have already made winning investments.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:19:01 PM

Of course, the bitcoin will continue to grow. Gradually, it is growing and will grow further in the future. I think Bitcoin will grow further.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:22:46 PM

It is difficult to say whether bitcoin will grow or not, because its rate is influenced by a lot of factors, such as:

The legalization of crypto-currencies in one country or in the announcement of the impending legalization;
The message about the beginning of the use of bitcoins by a large Corporation;
Overcoming certain value marks that are psychologically important for traders and investors;
Weakening competitors and falling exchange rates of the world's major currencies;
Capitalization growth.
Time will tell what will happen with bitcoin.
yourEvil

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

Of course, the bitcoin will continue to grow, but it will grow very slowly
alihasangoto

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

Nothing is predictable in crypto. Its value fluctuate. i hope we see more rise in the price of Bitcoin in coming days.
hidustep

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

if you see the yesterday report then ,youwill get your answer
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:51:20 PM

well, yes bitcoin will continue to rise and possible will reach again at $19,000, the bitcoin is starting to recover so it is good to buy now.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

bitcoin will keep growing and now there is still a good chance to but it while the price is not too high.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Choghonl

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:00:00 PM

For me eventually the bitcoin will rise again in its old price it will continue growing and growing but it will not happened in a blink of an eye it may inflate in price but it will decrease regardless its because of the bitcoins small market that affects its price also the supply and demand that comes to play but over all  i think that bitcoin will rise again to the same spot where it rains where it is the most valuable and most reliable cryptocurrency in the market and also the perks that the coins give also makes it so reliable to have in hand making more investors attract to it thus making its price higher.
litepresence

Activity: 358
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:03:25 PM

Yes of course. There is no doubt on this buddy. Bitcoin users are increasing day by day and also bitcoin popularity increase more and more. May be in future many country will accept bitcoin as legal. As per my prediction within this year end bitcoin price will reach $20000 to $25000.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:14:15 PM

It surely will. You know mate that even though the cryptocurrency market including its assets, especially the pioneering ones, have been in existence for a decade. It is still a juvenile market so-to-speak, especially when compared to other currency market that have been present for hundreds of years. The concept of currency has been with us for a while now, and it has evolved in many ways since it started. So, this market that we're in still has a lot of changes and things to experience and undergo that it's probably expected that as much as it can rise, it also will fall several times to evolve.

Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

Just look its price before and go back to this thread. It has its potential since the beginning.
In my opinion there's going to be a little fluctuation with it's price but not that big, just a little. It came up from its dumping last month and it is good to hear that bitcoin is going back from being the best again because this year or maybe next year it is said that it is going to be a fruitful year for bitcoin because the value might actually pass its highest peak which is $15k dollars and I think it is not possible and will definitely happen.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

Yes it will continue to increased because many are still using Bitcoins and if many are still using it, it will increased. The price of the Bitcoin for now is good. And if you know how to handle the price of the bitcoin then you will reach your price goal, but if you do not know how to handle then you will not reach your price goal here in crypto you have to be patience so you will be able to get a big earning but if yoy do not have the patience then you will not earn big. You have to be patience because for you to earn big you have to hodl your Bitcoin for a good price.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:02:56 PM

Maybe bitcoin will continue rising and i know that bitcoin can slowly move up and reach that price. Bitcoin can be slowly move up and reach the price last december.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:06:13 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 11:49:55 PM by vintages

It's a good thing bitcoin is pumping and yes, its likely that it may reach $10,000 but it may not cross this boundary for now, especially not this month. And the reason being that, it's not this month that has the potential of seeing a 10k. Though, even if it tends to see a bigger price this year, the FUDs from the government and panic from some investors might keep on pulling it back.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:06:50 PM

Yes of course. There is no doubt on this buddy. Bitcoin users are increasing day by day and also bitcoin popularity increase more and more. May be in future many country will accept bitcoin as legal. As per my prediction within this year end bitcoin price will reach $20000 to $25000.
Hopefully it will.I'm pretty sure that btc will continue to increase even more since there are still no hypes and negative media pressures around.It may fluctuate in the coming days but only a less amount since i predict that this month will be good for a bull run season.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: