Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:17:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to rise?  (Read 1858 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:07:30 PM

At this moment the price of the bitcoin is near at $10,000 and maybe this day it will reach that and for sure more people buy again bitcoin because we know bitcoin is good investment and good for the longterm. I hope this is the day of the bitcoin and finally continue to rise the price because everyone will benefits for sure if the bitcoin price increase.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:08:50 PM

Yes, of course. But there will be a time when Bitcoin is experiencing a price correction. Well, at that time we can try to buy back Bitcoin so that the future advantage we have more. And of course you must be prepared with the risks.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:14:46 PM

Yes, of course. But there will be a time when Bitcoin is experiencing a price correction. Well, at that time we can try to buy back Bitcoin so that the future advantage we have more. And of course you must be prepared with the risks.
I agree.Bitcoin will continue to increase its price in the coming months and years.But we should we always consider that once a rapid price increase happens,expect that a price correction will also take place after that.So be patient all the time as it will avoid us from losing.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:17:58 PM

At this moment the price of the bitcoin is near at $10,000 and maybe this day it will reach that and for sure more people buy again bitcoin because we know bitcoin is good investment and good for the longterm. I hope this is the day of the bitcoin and finally continue to rise the price because everyone will benefits for sure if the bitcoin price increase.
It is close to $10k so I think a good moves this time in the market that hopefully a start for bull runs movement. Those who will invest they must buy now it is not too late. A good investment indeed so i think it will continue rise this time.
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:18:31 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 10:37:18 PM by GoldenLad

I personally see it rising and pumping to past  the price of $12,000k, that is, if it continues to move in the rate which its moving. But if we have a dump, which might be caused by FUDs from the media and also from the government. But aside that, if there is nothing as such, there will be a higher tendency for it to move higher in price. Though, there might be little dips bit it won't go deep.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:20:15 PM

Base on my experience in using Bitcoin for the past years, I believe that Bitcoin will still rise in the near future. We just have to wait and keep on supporting Bitcoin in every phase it goes and we will see a price like Dec 2017 or much higher if we continue to spread good things about Bitcoin.
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

I believe bitcoin will continue to increase from now and it could be a good news for bitcoin investors. But still bitcoin is volatile and risky. Sometimes it rapidly increasing but suddenly there is a dump. Just think positive always bitcoin will grow more and more and i think it could hit $12000 before end of this month.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

We hope so that bitcoin will continues rising again and we hope we earn again just like last year rising. Right now bitcoin is the time of recovery we hope because it rising again and before the year end bitcoin will reach the maximum value. I also experienced that last year my first time joining in bitcoin it is not easy because of the low value but until the end year im so surprise because continuously rising we hope that it gonna happen again this year.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 11:56:41 PM

most of bitcoin rise, didnt last long enough, correction time will always come and that's how market's works.

but that was also one of the factor that can make bitcoin keep soaring high. new people's interest was needed to make bitcoin price on top

Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:06:32 AM

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.

bitcoin is going to continue to rise. this has been predicted and that is going to happen. bitcoin is going to bounce back like it was before. and will rise more than what it was like before. that is of no doubt.
renz0

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:11:59 AM

I see that BTC price is slowly recovering and yes I believe it continue to rise.I've been monitoring it from time to time through 99Bitcoins app.It's been a month since I bought BTC and now it has increase to 8%.If this trend continues,it might double your investment at the end of this year and so,the more you invest the more profits you get.
bramovick

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:12:58 AM

I never thought about the information that dropped bitcoin moreover with the existence of two big country like chinese and south korea which strictly prohibit bitcoin of course this will affect bitcoin price which is not stabi samapai with today because many investors who invest in bitcoin taste from china country hopefully this will soon be over soon and bitcoin returns to normal.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:15:55 AM

Off course it will, it's just going to take some time before the price recovers. Regulation has been cracking down hard upon Bitcoin all over the world. There's no choice but to wait and see. The price already seems like it is stabilizing  somewhat. It may never reach $20,000 before the end of the year, but someday, certainly it will again!

Salemmia

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:26:24 AM

well it all depends on market if price continue increase then definitely price correction any time happen so i think  price never be contentious increase .
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:34:06 AM

bitcoin is going to continue to rise. this has been predicted and that is going to happen. bitcoin is going to bounce back like it was before. and will rise more than what it was like before. that is of no doubt.

Yes, definitely bitcoin will continue to rise more. I had been monitoring everyday on the cryptocurrencies at coinmarketcap site where you could see the actual price currency. I would assume that bitcoin may surpass the $10K mark until end of May this month. I think, you need to hodl your btc's as this will be gradually moving uptrend and surely great gains in profit is expected to fill your pockets.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:57:55 AM

Starting yesterday, bitcoin is continue to increase and I think this is the start for our awaited time for those who invest on bitcoin while the price is lowest, well I congratulate you, and for those who are planning to invest on it, you must need to buy now before it’s too late and another long time of waiting again.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:08:05 AM

I think it depends the situation, no one can predict what happen on the price of bitcoin in market. But im happy for the continously rising the price nowadays. Ill just keep on eye to the price so i can trade in exchange.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 01:20:36 AM

you are right, china will banned bitcoin. but it will not have a big impact on other countries that think bitcoin is a promising investment asset. each country has its own policy on crypto. some agree and some refuse.
JohnnyLVC

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:25:14 AM

Crytos has all the potential for future but I would say it's too early to predict the future of it based on its volatile behavior.   
yakafi

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:26:27 AM

yes I believe that. the market of bitcoin will rise soon. I think when the market is recovering, the price will rise. it is my hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: