Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to rise?  (Read 1858 times)
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:07:48 AM

I was very worried about Bitcoin. Because the prices were falling for a long time. There was a lot of loss to the investment. But now the market is going to be green. Now there is a lot of increase in prices now.

Omosomofa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:13:06 AM

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

Sure! Bitcoin will surely goes up to $20 this what one coach said about I quote: Bitcoin “Is a screaming buy right now”, - says Pantera Capital CEO Dan Morehead, CEO of Pantera Capital cryptocurrency hedge fund, expects Bitcoin to climb back to its all-time height of $20k. In his interview with Bloomberg magazine the expert stated, that the currency got rid of the “dirty” reputation and attracted the attention of large investors, followed by the growth of rates. In the interview, Morehead claimed that he expects Bitcoin to make a full recovery and reach a new all-time high within the next year. Morehead is known for his accurate forecasts. In February he stated, that $6,5 k is an ultimate minimum for Bitcoin. Earlier he predicted, that Bitcoin would lose half of its price in the beginning of 2018. So from the prediction will see... Bitcoin will surely goes up again as normal.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.

Of course they will and I know that they will rise in the market because people will always invest in bitcoins once that they noticed that they are rising again. The more the bitcoins are getting higher the more people will invest doesn't even knowing that the bitcoins price are getting higher because they are buying it.  So that is really gonna happen now because the bitcoins are recovering and look how the people are asking if it is a great time to buy and a lot of people are saying yes to convince them buy that will make the bitcoins to rise
Jjunpat

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:22:29 AM

Yes I hope Bitcoin will keep on rising so all the other coins will follow too. Bitcoin needs to recover first more than any other coin. So keep on holding your BTC. This great news will make the cryptocurrency market busy with lots of crypto buyers for holding more BTC.
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:26:00 AM

Bitcoin will both continue to rise and continue to fall.
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

It is hard to say that it will rise or not. If powerhouse Goldman Sachs starts trading Bitcoin future then it will be great. At the end of 2017 Bitcoin wonders, like that this year it may do so. If it does I will be very happy. I hope that this year Bitcoin may break its all record and make a new and glorious record.
Tagabukid69

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:42:58 AM

Yes, Potentially bitcoin will rise, as we all know bitcoin is not yet recognized by majority around  the world, Even my neighbors are asking, what is bitcoin? With my simple understanding and aiming to share about its positive effect, I am eager also to share all my knowledge just to support cryptocurrency, and i do believe sharing has a big impact for the success of btc.

OTPPAY.IO   ▅  OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS  ▅   OTPPAY.IO
PRIVATE SALE IS ON. LIMITED UPTO 35M TOKENS WITH 100% BONUS.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:44:57 AM

Not only do I believe that Bitcoin will rise, but I also think it will rise very fast to it's ATH of around $20k.
There is a lot of speculation about what the actual price will amount to, some experts saying upwards of $100,000 per coin!
While I find that somewhat hard to believe, I really think that we will pass $10,000 shortly and even see $20,000 before the end of the year.
Anyone who claims Bitcoin will be worth $1 million per coin needs a bit of a reality check (although I hope I'm wrong).
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:53:24 AM

There is a possibility that bitcoin will rise. Because many people are using bitcoin right now. People who knew about bitcoin are multiplying. Also there will be more possibility if many people are investing in it and if the numbers are increasing.
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:01:51 AM

Yes bitcoin is continue to rice its price day by day.Some days ago many people and news channel said that bitcoin is going to scam and now the people who said that bitcoin is going to scam they are come for invest there money in bitcoin.Many news channel said that bitcoin is going to scam and now when bitcoin price is going to high and high same channel said that bitcoin is one of the best and most trusted currency in all over the world.So don't be panic and started to invest in bitcoin.Bitcoin price is going to high and high day by day.I think this time bitcoin touch $20k+......... Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:08:18 AM

If bitcoin reached $10,000 theres no doubt that this will continuw to grow..

Actually this is the best way of growing,slowly not like last december when bullrun happens in just weeks more than $12,000 increase on its price in which not normal ,then after december dump hugely that many hve trapped or losses
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:12:01 AM

I believe that bitcoin will continue to rise up high, because it is now slowly rising and I think this was really the beginning of the bull run. It maybe start in a verry slow way until such time that it will really rise. I believe that the bitcoin has a big capacity and capability that can really rise soon. Some of the speculation and speciation from expert is really amazing they said that bitcoin will rise at the end of 2018 I believe it would really rise base on its current price.
I also believe that bitcoin will rise again and it will become more expensive in the future. As of now the price of bitcoin is slowly rising and I think it is good because it may help us to gain some income. In addition to that, I hope it would really happen because it can really help us to gain huge income and more money. I hope the price of bitcoin will reached $20000 again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

I always believed bitcoin is going rise again even though many people have a negative feelings on the last month price in bitcoin, i always say to them that believe in bitcoin and just wait don't panic price will rise again and now your waiting is done.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

bitcoin will rise again but after rise it will come for correction.thats is good for btc.
and after price correction it will rise bcz new big investor will buy in dip Smiley
bitcoin long term hodl is best

hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

I think yes bitcoin continues to increase proof now bitcoin prices are rising despite the slow rise but the price is more expensive.
chika2

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:03:28 AM

I think it's possible that bitcoin prices go up again. Because bitcoin enthusiasts around the world still exist. There are some countries that prohibit bitcoin, but compared to legalized countries, the comparison is very big. More support than prohibits. I think why bitcoin can so exist that it reaches a fantastic price for each coin is a new breakthrough about cryptocurrency. People today prefer things that are digital, easy, practical. It's all in bitcoin. I am sure that in the future bitcoin will be the currency for payment instruments around the world.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

It depends on the demand in the market and also the belief of the people who are in the bitcoin world, if they believe or see some proof that bitcoin is gone from the bearish market then they will start to buy bitcoin since the bull run will come and that will give them a nice profit by just holding it for a few weeks or months, depending on their term.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:48:07 AM

of course bitcoin from year to year will always experience the price increase in view of the total supply bitcoin is getting thinner and the more difficult the mining to get bitcoin so that makes bitcoin become expensive.
Chaelbrin

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:09:58 AM

I trust that bitcoin will keep on rising up high, since it is currently gradually rising and I think this was extremely the start of the bull run. It perhaps begin in a verry moderate manner until such time that it will truly rise. I trust that the bitcoin has a major limit and capacity that can truly rise soon. A portion of the theory and speciation from master is extremely astonishing they said that bitcoin will ascend toward the finish of 2018 I trust it would truly rise base on its present cost.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:15:36 AM

I trust that bitcoin will keep on rising up high, since it is currently gradually rising and I think this was extremely the start of the bull run. It perhaps begin in a verry moderate manner until such time that it will truly rise. I trust that the bitcoin has a major limit and capacity that can truly rise soon. A portion of the theory and speciation from master is extremely astonishing they said that bitcoin will ascend toward the finish of 2018 I trust it would truly rise base on its present cost.
yes,i agree with you there.. Bitcoin has been in cryptos seen beginning and survive all from what ever peoples try to say it was. some say it will drop but im very positive bitcoin will surely skyrocket again and maintain to be number one in cryptos. Bitcoin will rises and the market i see are gaining back momentum to rises.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: