Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:43:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to rise?  (Read 1858 times)
Cryptocb

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:08:06 AM

The functionality of  Bitcoin is keeping on raising to get a certain point, it reverse, by falling because bitcoin is a product of trading or investment, where many make profit, as the process may be. Bitcoin is a Crypto currency, where many people need it as an asset.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

Bitcoin will surely continue to rise, especially if the market is doing great.  I hope the market will stabilize so that we will be ablr to have a good investment. Moreover, bitcoin is still gaining much popularity than before,  that is why many prospect investors are eyeing in investing in cryptocurrency world.  Even if some countries are not legalizing bitcoin, still it has a good reputation to invest with.
cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:20:08 AM

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

certainly it will keeps on increasing as the first crypto coin moreover known as the internet Gold.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:24:32 AM

I'm sure bitcoin will successfully overcome 10,000 US dollars and continue to rise. The entire crypto-currency market is growing. Huge amounts of money flow into it.
Most likely today or tomorrow the BTC price will be higher than this key mark.

Lucas Kronenberg

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

Recently, there have been more and more good news about bitcoin. This can not but rejoice. Bitcoin has finally begun its growth. And I believe it will continue to grow. Perhaps there will be a slight decline, or correction, and bitcoin will keep this bar at 10K. And by the end of July he can already reach 12K.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.

I think bitcoin will continue to increase. It is because more and more people are getting involved in the industry of cryptocurrency therefore increasing the number of bounty programs created with projects. I really want bitcoin to increase its price because it will greatly help us achieve our dreams of buying investments.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

Bitcoin will increase but not continuously, because bitcoin users are not only a trader but also an investor who needs low prices to buy bitcoin as their investment asset so the market sometimes gets red in no time and that's for sure. And also if the price continues to rise I think it affects the volume of bitcoin and if the volume is exhausted then bitcoin will quickly die.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:38:05 AM

Bitcoin just reached $9.9K - what do you think?

I save Bitcoin from the price of $ 6000, and if I sell it right now. Of course, I already get a significant profit. But I have planned to hold it for a long period of time.

Grin
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

Yes. Bitcoin will continue to rise and will not be stopped to rise and can not be stopped by anyone. Bitcoin will be well knowned by all the people all over the world in the upcoming years, generation or in the future. Because we all know that bitcoin is expanding immensely and spreading too fast and no one can stop it.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

Well, we can not say what will happen on the price of bitcoin as of now because we all know that bitcoin price is always chang and we do not know until when it increase.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:48:18 AM

Well, what we had to expect, bitcoin has risen, it can be predicted, as the markets of large swings in terms of the rise and fall of crypto currencies.
menloone

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:49:23 AM

To the moon!±
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:56:44 AM

Nowadays more and more people are trying to have bitcoin, meaning that bitcoin is still a big hope for many people to earn huge amounts of money. thus over time I believe that the next few months bitcoin prices will increase and bitcoin will give happiness to every bitcoin owner.

BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

Well, we can not say what will happen on the price of bitcoin as of now because we all know that bitcoin price is always chang and we do not know until when it increase.
You're right, bitcoin prices are hard to predict because they are unstable. but, there is still a high probability that the price will be higher. even we can see it at this time, it could be bitcoin price back above the price of $ 10k.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:09:07 PM

Bitcoin will continue to increase and decrease as well but I guess we are now in the increasing stage for now. This cycle will never end and all we have to do is take the opportunity to buy or sell when time comes.

Mamoot

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:14:58 PM

I once read an article that Keizer along with other leading financial analysts believe that Bitcoin has the potential to surpass $ 10,000 in the near term because of the enormous development activity currently underway in the network and a clear increase in demand from institutional investors, retailers, professional and casual towards Bitcoin as a safe haven asset and currency
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

As bitcoin is soaring high to popularity, all they wanna do is continue the good works and make some more new trends , so that there will be new introduction in bitcoin, with the good management then bitcoin will continue to rise to the top.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:19:13 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 07:11:27 PM by cmacwiz

Yes I think that bitcoin will continue to rise and I also do think that one day we will go paperless for transactions worldwide.
Bitcoin was $17k+ by end of 2017 and then fell very hard and everyone was saying that it was a bubble and has now busted and the price will fall more and most people panicked and the price touched bottom. Now it is recovering constantly and will recover whole in a few weeks to months so the best time to buy bitcoins is now and being late would make you a looser.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:23:42 PM

The negative trend occurring at the beginning of the year is now over and we will see an ongoing price increase, I'm sure that prices will never drop by up to 10% per day, instead the price is up 15% per day, and tomorrow is a good start because the price has reached $ 10,000.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

Indeed Bitcoin will continue to rise for it is normal to fluctuate but the most important thing is that people who are involved are doing their part to sell and buy as will advertise. As we see the bitcoin is growing and competing in the market for we can trust and will protected.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: