Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to rise?  (Read 1858 times)
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

Bitcoin will continue to increase and decrease as well but I guess we are now in the increasing stage for now. This cycle will never end and all we have to do is take the opportunity to buy or sell when time comes.
qq

The characteristic of Bitcoin is volatile and flactuation of market value is normal, but in my observation a few days ago the price is getting higher. I think the price of Bitcoin will continue to rise, because many people are now embracing crypto.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:28:03 PM

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?
For me,  I think yes but it will be determined by certain factors.  If many people are engaging and investing in bitcoin,  then it would definitely rise, and as what I see in my country, people are starting to know what is bitcoin and how to earn money by using it. So yes. I think bitcoin's value will rise.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

The negative trend occurring at the beginning of the year is now over and we will see an ongoing price increase, I'm sure that prices will never drop by up to 10% per day, instead the price is up 15% per day, and tomorrow is a good start because the price has reached $ 10,000.
As we always wanted to happen in bitcoin, we are really love to watch bitcoin price continue to rise since as the year 2018 came in all we watched is the gradual downfall of price of bitcoin,  so this time is a good news to see that bitcoin price is going to rise again and this is a good indication too, let's just keep hoping to a good news coming for bitcoin.
buahkudu

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

Will Bitcoin continue to increase?
the possibility of bitcoin will continue to increase, because over time bitcoin can be accepted by other countries.

davison2

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:49:25 PM

Instability is the nickname for cryptocurrencies, so yes there is possibility of bitcoin rising, and also falling. but its chances of rising outweighs that of falling in the long run
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:49:38 PM

I strongly believe that bitcoin prices will continue to increase this year. Now more and more people around the world are investing in bitcoin because they believe that btc is a good investment.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:51:03 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 02:00:44 PM by dynospytan

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.

As what we have found in the market BTC esteem are currently boosting and making its great increase and that is without a doubt an uplifting news for us. It is some way or another touching the 10000 $ and persistently getting higher. That basically indicates how BTC is presently getting to be well known. Also, for that in the event that it will continue then the BTC will be lasting. Gives look a chance to forward and assert that it will happen..
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:55:37 PM

i definitely believe that bitcoin will increase and despite the dips the previous months, i have high hopes that bitcoin will continually increase now that it is slowly recovering. with all the negativity surrounding cryptocurrencies, bitcoin had managed to overcome them and that is a huge progress.

itoyitoy123

Activity: 316

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

yes for sure bitcoin will be continue to be rise up , because of its potential coins and many whales are just waiting the right time to pump it up, and manipulate the pricing on it.
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

i definitely believe that bitcoin will increase and despite the dips the previous months, i have high hopes that bitcoin will continually increase now that it is slowly recovering. with all the negativity surrounding cryptocurrencies, bitcoin had managed to overcome them and that is a huge progress.
Same with my thoughts, I have a good feeling that Bitcoin will continue to rise; it may rise slowly but it is still a positive vibes for all the people who believe in Bitcoin; it is better to have a progress than nothing.

yantorobi

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:03:49 PM

I think bitcoin will continue to increase although of course there is also a time to go down but the percentage will increase and for issues about South Korea, South Korea yesterday to make peace with North Korea recorded in blockchain Etherium. of course it's a sign of the world increasingly accept cryptocurrency
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:11:41 PM

It would seem, for almost a decade of ups and down, price struggles and harsh steps made by some countries, still bitcoin remains triumphant periodically. Several establishments makes counter reviews and eventually end up embracing the technology. I guess, bitcoin will always be here to sustain as long as we are here to accept that there will always be a constant change in the world of exchange and economics.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:16:46 PM

As what we have seen in the market bitcoin value are noe boosting and making its good increase and that is for sure a good news for us. It is somehow touching the 10k usd and continuously getting higher. That simply shows how bitcoin is now becoming popular. And for that if it will continue then the bitcoin will be permanent. Lets look forward and claim that it will happen.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

My prediction is so, Bitcoin will continue to increase until the end of the year is the peak. Bitcoin will occasionally decline in price, but it will not be as long as January, February and March yesterday, Bitcoin will rise again. So I suggest that you increase your investment in Bitcoin, so later if Bitcoin value is very high you can get a big profit.
rhana_

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

I think currently bitcoin is struggling to break the US $ 7000 / btc price level. I believe that bitcoin will continue to increase and I am confident of the ability of bitcoin in the future.
zdvizh9090

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:36:47 PM

I  think the bitcoin will have a price 20000$ by the end of 2018 Wink
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

let us keep our finger cross and hope it will break the 10k support. if it does then we may be witnessing a huge pump up to 15k in few days. I hope this happens Grin. however if it cant break the 10k support we may see a periodic dump to 8k provided it sees the 8k support all else we are going back to 7k. coming back to your question. the price of bitcoin is very volatile and it depend on so many factors such as media attentions (both bad and good). other factors such as whale entrying or leaving the market and other factors
satriagedhe

Activity: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

i think so , and we all hope also , the main of this because bitcoin rightnow have good news , has passed the Q1 and like before , btc always growing up after Q1
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:05:13 PM

As a believer of this technology I'm hoping that the price of bitcoin will continue to increase because I can generate more profit but if bitcoin falls again well I just keep holding my bitcoin until I can get profit again because I believe that bitcoin will become more valuable before the year end like what happen last year bitcoin exceed my expectations.
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:22:43 PM

Bitcoin continue to rise up because many people/countries are getting involve in trading with bitcoin because of it security perfection and self control meaning you own and control your bank yourselve.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: