Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to rise?  (Read 1858 times)
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

I think it will continue to rise, even if the price is low or high, because there are many people already invest in bitcoin, so it is very possible. Because we know that btc on the future the price may rise or high. If we observe the price of bitcoin for the past years when we compare it increase so it means the price is so high for the coming days. We always hoping and believe in bitcoin.
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:31:52 PM

I'm Very Sure Bitcoin Will Continue Rising Up To $ 10,000 Can Even Be Higher If All Countries Establish Permit For Bitcoin Becoming A Legitimate Transaction Tool Then Bitcoin Can Become A Bank Tool For Easy And Fast Transactions
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:34:02 PM

It looks like bitcoin will continue to rise, if we look at the chart then we can see that the downtrend is over and the chart will show an upward trend, so I will hold for get big profit.
dexterbit

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:35:23 PM

We all wonder where Bitcoin is going to be 1 year, 2 years, 5 years or even 10 years from now. It’s tough to predict, but everyone loves to do it.I strongly believe that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future.When Bitcoin was created by Satoshi Nakamoto, he set a limit for how many Bitcoins can be made — 21 million. This means that for as long as Bitcoin exists, there can only ever be 21 million — no more. So, if the popularity of Bitcoin increases, so should the value.
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:37:30 PM

If I were be the one to ask .. for me Bitcoin will continue rising ,why ? Because Bitcoin is very affordable , accessible , and helpful .you can earn money easily if you were just hard worked to open your account , and also another reason why Bitcoin continue its rising because Bitcoin is very very very famous so it means more then ever people will gonna use it 😉
Driggers95

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

Sure Bitcoin currency will continue to increase in the future, there are many people believe that there will be changes in the ranking of the money Crypto but to now Bitcoin still shows that this virtual currency is growing and can not be. Beat the market.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
lunasol

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

Both of Bitcoin’s value and name will continue to rise.
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

I think, for me yes. Bitcoin will continue to rise because of many people are getting involve in trading bitcoin. If we will observe the price of bitcoin for the past few years, if we compare it to now we can see the increase so it means the price is so high for the coming days.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:42:18 PM

This is undoubtedly when Bitcoin in the market is now growing actively. With so many other currencies developing in a better direction, Bitcoin is the most important currency in the market, and I think it will be the king of a virtual dollar today future.
It's true what you say today, that bitcoin will become the king of the currency that soon became the number one in the world for day-to-day use.
I'm sure bitcoin is always used for the good of many people and used when they need it.
JoshMart

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

We are all hoping for this increase to continue, there are still a lot of people patiently holding their coins due to the fact that they got it during the time that the price was $19K so I hope and pray that this is what we are all waiting for, this is the start of the good upward trend of Bitcoin this year since we had a rough start, I always believe that Bitcoin can recover I just hope and pray that it is now the start of that recovery journey.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

Bitcoin has been slowly increasing for some time but now bitcoin is showing it's recovery. Previously bitcoin lower than $ 6000, currently, the price of bitcoin increased over $ 9000. No doubt, bitcoin will continue to grow, it will grow strongly and become the world's currency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:46:30 PM

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

Absolutely yes, as we can see the price value of bitcoin in  the market capacity. The graph shows the improvement of the price value, and their is always moving up. So we are pretty sure that bitcoin is very in demand in the market and many people around the globe using bitcoin as their new digital money currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:58:29 PM

Yes bitcoin price will continue to rise. Currently bitcoin price reach to almost 10k & no doubt it's just a matter of time to reach this milestone. We know bitcoin markets are very much stable now & bitcoin price are rising very slowly from last couple of dates. It's clearly indicates that there is a big chance of 20k mark by the end of this year.
guppak

Activity: 143

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:10:33 PM

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.

That's the fact, so in my opinion, there's nothing to worry about for that. Bitcoin is too often hit by bad news that affects the price.
But what makes me happy is that Bitcoin always succeeds in attracting the heart of the world. It's as if the bad news adds the bitcoin to the stronger and succeeds in demonstrating its identity and prowess.
In the future, I'm sure that bitcoin will go up to the moon. I am very confident. The history that has been repeated many times.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

Hopefully yes.Rest it depends upon the situation.As everyone knows that bitcoin is totally unpredictable.Nobody knows what will happen the next second.So we can only hope that yes it will continue to rise.At present it is the kinh of all coins.But in future if an another coins with more advantages and uses comes in the market then bitcoin can fall down.But hoping for the best as we can see that number of investors are increasing day by day.Craze among people regarding can be seen.But it is sure that bitcoin can never came to an end im future.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

The answer will rely on us, if we will continue our support on the system of bitcoin as we would used it in investments, transaction and trading there would be a higher probability for bitcoin to improve its system and to develop its price for us to earn and to gain profit. Proper usage and information source could also help people on knowing the used of bitcoin and supporting bitcoin in having in initial investments and trading for the future.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

This is undoubtedly when Bitcoin in the market is now growing actively. With so many other currencies developing in a better direction, Bitcoin is the most important currency in the market, and I think it will be the king of a virtual dollar today future.
What you say will soon become the fact that bitcoin will soon become a virtual currency that is always used by many people including me who will use it.
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:36:13 PM

yes, may the bitcoin price continue to increase and without price reductions. but bitcoin prices such as market prices sometimes rise sometimes down then we have to be patient.
aitrading

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

Definitely price will grow. Smiley The question is about time and stability.
dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

Yes actually this is the promising year for bitcoin, and the investor of bitcoin today is increasing because they are thinking of the greatest rise of bitcoin anytime this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: