Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to rise?  (Read 1858 times)
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

Yes, I strongly believed that bitcoin will continue to rise. Bitcoin will continue to rise indefinitely. So, all we need to do is to invest our bitcoins wisely and stay and keep updated for the price. A lot of people buying bitcoin for a low price and then selling them for a high price and have made a large profit for them because of the bitcoins price rise.
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?
I certainly believe that it will grow for many years to come. and so I'm sure of it for years to come. of course without the fall of not would cost. but it simply can't.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
kmlhsan

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

You are just saying that China and south Korea has banned bitcoin and crypto-currencies but other states like USA, UE, EU has accepted bitcoin. So don't worry, bitcoin show it's real color. Just wait.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:55:57 PM

Bitcoin prices will be dominantly rising rather than down, this we can see for almost 10 years, and I'm sure that this year prices will continue to rise although sometimes down but not as drastic as it did some time ago.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:01:12 PM

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.

After almost 4months of correction we saw reversal on market trend slowly but surely bitcoin climb  to almost 10k from 6k+ last 2weeks with strong support i guess once 10k is breach expect 12.5k to be the next  goal price to watch. just to clarify bitcoin is not to tally banned to china and south korea they only want to imposed regulation fircthe securiry of their citizen who waNt to invest in crypto market
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

may the bitcoin price keep rising, but bitcoin prices are sometimes unpredictable sometimes up and down sometimes.
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

I'm optimistic that bitcoin in this year will continue to rise, and the proof can now be seen that the price is close to $ 10k and I'm sure the price will not drop to the floor like last month.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:17:24 PM

Hello everybody. Bitcoin has already proved that it is unpredictable - I think no one could say in the spring of last year that by the end of 2017, Bitcoin will approach $ 20,000. Therefore, all attempts to predict this or that price are useless. But, do not be a professional to say if the bitcoin continues to go up. A very good momentum is seen, and a new bullish trend seems to emerge, and above the sky only space, - Bitcoin does not have a maximum price. Only time will tell.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

I agree that bitcoin will continue its way and right this moment its price in the market is 9829.01 USD. I think bitcoin will continue to fly in the charts for the remaining months as the demand to crypto market is also increasing. And my opinion is that this is happening because more and more people are getting hooked and interested to the potential of bitcoin. Hopefully, the governments will see this potential soon.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:09:05 PM

$10000 it's almost there, i'm sure bitcoin will reach over than that. many people buy it this time for investing their money, cause they believe bitcoin still have a huge opportunity to always rises.
now bitcoin already be a one of popular currency, almost all countries know that, although some of them not allow it. but we just not to worry about that, bitcoin still has a huge community which always increases every time.

bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

Bitcoin's biggest support level was around 5k-ish. That is around where miners break even. So that is a great place to bounce off of. It will make it back and stabilize around 10k soon enough, long term is very bullish.
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 07:18:03 PM

I think for this month and next month I am sure Bitcoin price will increase as more and more people use Bitcoin, the higher the demand of the global market there, so let's just look at bitcoin make sure grew bit by bit.
fotosonics

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:54:00 PM

Nobody can say for sure, but I believe that bitcoin will not only continue to grow, but it will be able to exceed the previous maximum several times!
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

we see the price today, bitcoin prices have gone up again. and this marking bitcoin will create a new level to stabilize. I think it will be stable at the price of 12000 $ -15000 $. I believe bitcoin will continue to increase every year. as more and more people support bitcoin to stay alive and as a long-term investment.
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:32:13 PM

I do think same as you are feeling right now. Bitcoin will surely rise back to 10,000$. If you can see the market exchanges bitcoin doesn't show it is really pump up immediately. This signifies that the slow progress is the result of more usage and investments that could have been gathered slowly over time. This is a good sign that many are really back into it and not just one person manipulating the market which if controlled that way could just turn bitcoin into what they termed as a "bubble".

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
supergorg27

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:44:01 PM

Yes I believe that bitcoin will continue to rise as the market stays good and bitcoin will continue to grow and more investors would be coming in.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:46:46 PM

Yes I believe that bitcoin will continue to rise as the market stays good and bitcoin will continue to grow and more investors would be coming in.
i also think that bitcoin will continue to rise, because bitcoin has the potential and ability to increase its price too much, to me i think that the current time is the best time for investment in bitcoin because in current time the bitcoin price is trading in a low price and very soon we will see a good increase in bitcoin price.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:52:25 PM

I believe that bitcoin will rise again,  it is now approaching and almost at $10,000 i am hoping that this movement will continue and reach again at $20,000.

Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:25:57 AM

it seems true that bitcoin will continue to increase this year, and I predict bitcoin will reach $ 30000 by the end of 2018 Smiley Wink
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:34:50 AM

At this moment the price of the bitcoin is near at $10,000 and maybe this day it will reach that and for sure more people buy again bitcoin because we know bitcoin is good investment and good for the longterm. I hope this is the day of the bitcoin and finally continue to rise the price because everyone will benefits for sure if the bitcoin price increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: