Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to rise?  (Read 1858 times)
thekafi

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:37:59 AM

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

I believe that, the bitcoin will continue to rise up high, because it is now slowly rising and I think this was really the beginning of the bull run. The market is recovering slowly now.  It maybe start in a verry slow way until such time that it will really rise. I believe that the bitcoin has a big capacity and capability that can really rise soon. we will see.
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:04:22 AM

Nobody can say for sure, but I believe that bitcoin will not only continue to grow, but it will be able to exceed the previous maximum several times!
Yes, its all unpredictable but the advancement of world's technology will make some changes of how people live including financial system so I believe that the rise of crypto currency is the rise of bitcoin and there is a great chances that bitcoin will be the universal currency in next of our future generation.

Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:39:06 AM

Nobody can say for sure, but I believe that bitcoin will not only continue to grow, but it will be able to exceed the previous maximum several times!
Yes, its all unpredictable but the advancement of world's technology will make some changes of how people live including financial system so I believe that the rise of crypto currency is the rise of bitcoin and there is a great chances that bitcoin will be the universal currency in next of our future generation.
I think it's the rise of Bitcoin will make the crypto rise because until now bitcoin is still dominant.
The performance of bitcoin will affect altcoins so let's keep promoting bitcoin as it is the entrance or the chance of the people to know
that there are also altcoins that has potential and they will see the crypto market is big.

Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:59:04 AM

bitcoin still having potential in it, and i think it price can still going on more and more than we thingking it and we know if bitcoin development is still under progres and not reached it max yet so it can more high again
What you anticipate will soon become a reality because I agree with the higher price and bitcoin value and the more follower and compassionate of bitcoin if you see the bitcoin getting better in the future.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:09:20 AM

Yes. But wait until the end of 2018. Maybe you and everyone will be surprised by the price of BTC. I think the lowest price is $ 50,000. And all the altcoins are up to the BTC.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:17:44 AM

Bitcoin will continue to increase its price in the near future but we should always consider that once a rapid price increase happens,expect that a price correction will also take place after that.We just have to wait and keep on supporting bitcoin as we have to continue spreading the good things about bitcoin.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:22:50 AM

I agree with your opinion, bitcoin will continue to increase. Those who are holding the bitcoin will be very excited and look forward to this. You should accumulate bitcoin right now. I think the price of bitcoin will explode in late 2018. It is great if the price of bitcoin is 20k $.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to grow.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:32:14 AM

I do think same as you are feeling right now. Bitcoin will surely rise back to 10,000$. If you can see the market exchanges bitcoin doesn't show it is really pump up immediately. This signifies that the slow progress is the result of more usage and investments that could have been gathered slowly over time. This is a good sign that many are really back into it and not just one person manipulating the market which if controlled that way could just turn bitcoin into what they termed as a "bubble".
yeah you right, bitcoin prices not pump significantly but look at price changes go up slowly but surely and we will reach the price of $10k soon. so I think the bitcoin price will keep going up for the next few days not because of manipulation but this is a natural change. buying right now is the right thing
3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:40:56 AM

Yes,it will continue to rise,as being expected and speculated that this will continue to rise up to the end of this 2018,and if this will happen,many loses will be covered up and this is the good news for us and this is the reality of it so nothing to wory about our status as of now.
BagzMM

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:49:05 AM

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.

Let's all hope that this will break the wall and reach the $10k mark. We are doing great as more buyers came back after those downfall and we can have a bullish trend once this enter the $10k price and we should sustain this rally.
paimen

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:05:27 AM

We see the end of 2016 Bitcoin is still at a value that is not as high as it is today.
But now Bitcoin has increased multiply from 2016.
I am sure, Bitcoin will increase again in the future.
Many are interested in Bitcoin, many want to buy it, and many are investing with Bitcoin.
This provides an opportunity for Bitcoin to rise and grow again.
royromales

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:11:58 AM

the cryptocurrency market situation is beginning to show a positive side for the people who already experienced with bitcoin we can see that bitcoin price is slowly recovering and we're hoping it will continue to rise

center]▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬[/center]
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:20:41 AM

It may be unpredictable, but considering the fact that there are now more people getting involved in cryptocurrencies, we could say that Bitcoin will surely still rise. The demand for it will keep on getting higher so it's value will keep on increasing as well.

Ginz_24

Activity: 39
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:32:23 AM

Every time bitcoin is going up and down quite drastically, but if observed graphically, bitcoin always move up every year. I'm sure bitcoin will reach its peak in the future. could be as international digital currency. or even a substitute for all existing currencies.
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:39:09 AM

Well, as we can see now the price of bitcoin is continue to increase again and happy to make this happen again so that a bitcoin holders like me can sell at least half of my investment to buy some needs that I need to buy now.

CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:06:39 AM

My opinion, the price of Bitcoin will continue increasing and it can pass $10,000 on May by some reasons:
- Participation of Goldman Sachs to Bitcoin and the crypto market, in general: Goldman Sachs Bank used to criticize Bitcoin but now, they confirmed that they will start developing cryptocurrencies transactions that help Goldman Sachs Bank's customers invest in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. That proved that cryptocurrencies has been recognized and this will factorize to the market goes up.
- Pronouncement of managers on the legality of bitcoin: Bitcoin is more and more popular, many government accepted Bitcoin. That's also great thing to the price of Bitcoin goes up.
- The start of the blockchain New York week on May 14th.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:10:27 AM

i think this month, may is the beginning of the time that bitcoin will rising up again, why? because as we can see from the last year bitcoin price graphs we see that the the Q2 bitcoin price will rising up more and more until the end of this year, i hope this prediciton is true, because if it real i think we can get more profit in this year

juravlevil

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:13:58 AM

Most probably the prices of bitcoin will continue to rise with minor corrections. As  a long term investor,you need not worry at all.
triciaa478

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:14:14 AM

Bitcoins will continue to increase when favorable news come it away and the demand of it as a form of investment increases. Most people sell their bitcoins based on sentiments and news like these shaped their interest in bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: