Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to rise?  (Read 1858 times)
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:20:28 AM

Bitcoin price this month is good as last year, as I can see there are many uses of bitcoin whose sell their bitcoin this month because they get the opportunity to this increases of price. Although we do not know but what if they continue to increase and you have no bitcoin yet, did you regret on what decision you did?
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:28:38 AM

Now I'm really not sure the bitcoin will continue to increase. bitcoin prices can drop down right now. Many investors are losing patience when the value of it fluctuates level  $ 9000. Maybe they will sell it for a steady profit. And we will see bitcoin prices dropping.

letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

Bitcoins will continue to increase when favorable news come it away and the demand of it as a form of investment increases. Most people sell their bitcoins based on sentiments and news like these shaped their interest in bitcoins.
so far there is no negative news against bitcoin this week compare than of last minth with a strong resisjance in 10k level and also heavy support in 9.5k$ level this may take another week or more for bitxoin prov
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:42:19 AM

bitcoin still having potential in it, and i think it price can still going on more and more than we thingking it and we know if bitcoin development is still under progres and not reached it max yet so it can more high again
Yes it is true, bitcoin has enormous potential in it so we as bitcoin users should be more vigilant because behind it we must bear enough risk because behind the success there will be problems and success.
In terms of bitcoin prices increasingly jumped from the previous price so behind it all should be careful because I am afraid of success awaiting the problem besae if we are not careful but I am sure if bitcoin will not give trouble to anyone and even success that awaits us.
KateOrigami

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:54:02 AM

If the retail giant starts accepting the crypto currency, nothing can stop its growth. Due to this, in my opinion, 2018 can become a turning point for bitcoin, and investors, with a high degree of resistance to risk and volatility, can get record profits
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:02:57 AM

bitcoin still having potential in it, and i think it price can still going on more and more than we thingking it and we know if bitcoin development is still under progres and not reached it max yet so it can more high again
Yes it is true, bitcoin has enormous potential in it so we as bitcoin users should be more vigilant because behind it we must bear enough risk because behind the success there will be problems and success.
In terms of bitcoin prices increasingly jumped from the previous price so behind it all should be careful because I am afraid of success awaiting the problem besae if we are not careful but I am sure if bitcoin will not give trouble to anyone and even success that awaits us.

I think bitcoin will continue to rise and more people will benefit from it though in  betweens it will surely have decreases since it is volatile but price recovery is expected and possible. It has proven its value and more profits to come for all bitcoin users.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

There's no need to doubt that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve and it seems that the negative trend that many users are panicking is coming to an end, I'm sure that in May prices will continue to go up even though it is slow, the price will skyrocket after August when many countries have officially regulated bitcoin .

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:09:19 AM

It doesn't matter if some countries ban Bitcoin like you have given examples china and south korea.You can remember this issue two months ago and many expert and trustworthy news said BTC price would be under 4000$.Now you can see BTC price again rapidly increasing it will be touched more than 10K$ in this week i hope.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:15:39 AM

Of course, as some of us know, bitcoin had a low price before way back 2 years ago. And based on it's price today, bitcoin can still have an increase on that as the days pass by. However, the lowering of the price is still present but it will be a sure deal that after a downfall, an increase will surely follow. Just be patient if you want to wait for bitcoin to have a much greater price compared on how much it has right now.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:19:12 AM

There is no constant rise in the market value of bitcoin because in between the value increment there always bound for market correction and that is nature of crypto currency market. Although, i must say here that the future of bitcoin is great as so many experts have speculate higher value of bitcoin before end of this year.
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:22:25 AM

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

I hope so, No one can tell but bitcoin always surprise us,thats the advantage,  as long as we dont lost hope,dont panic and continue support btc,it will continue to rise and grow.
Obeng ketok

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.

Saturday, May 5 : All eyes are on the markets this week as they consolidate a rally to levels not seen since early March, with Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC) leading the way, as data from Coin360 shows.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been tantalizingly close to breaking the $10,000 threshold, trading at $9,942 to press time, and as high as $9,991 over the 24 hour period.
Crypto commenter Joseph Young has pointed out that looking beyond the global markets’ average, BTC has in fact already broken through $10,000 on Asian markets:
At last $10,000 here we come!

Bitcoin already $10k in South Korea and Hong Kong.

We're not too far away from "I wish i bought bitcoin at $6,000 and Ether at $400" pic.twitter.com/gwX2th2yw8

— Joseph Young (@iamjosephyoung) May 5, 2018
Ethereum (ETH) continues its impressive rally, trading at $823 to press time. The altcoin’s monthly gains have surpassed an astonishing 115 percent. For now at least, the positive response to news of forthcoming scalability improvements for ETH’s platform appears to be eclipsing the impending SEC enquiry into a possible security classification for ETH this coming Monday, May 7.
Total Market Cap is edging closer to half a trillion, now at $470 bln, according to data from Coinmarketcap. A market of this size can no longer be ignored by major institutional players, as Blockchain Capital partner Sencer Bogart remarked Friday on CNBC.

Investment banking giant Goldman Sachs in fact preempted its Wall St competitors earlier this week, with its sudden announcement that it will offer clients Bitcoin trading products, beginning with futures, “within weeks.” The bank claimed it had been “inundated” with client interest.

Among the other top ten coins by market cap, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has seen a hefty 13 percent uptick over the twenty four hour period, up over ten percent against BTC. This notwithstanding the recent furore which saw BTC supporters threaten, and subsequently drop, a lawsuit against BCH-proponent Roger Ver’s site bitcoin.com for allegedly misleading buyers by purposefully blurring the distinction between the two coins.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:49:29 AM

Yes it is possible! We are aware that demand and supply are the reason why the price of the bitcoin is always changing. The demand of the people to the bitcoin nowadays is continuing to increase and it is the reason why the price of bitcoin is continuing to grow.

Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:54:48 AM

If the dip passes and the trend will keep on, bitcoin would continue to increase given that at its current is still at a low. Maybe in months it'll increase a thousand dollars more in a slow uphill. We'll just have to wait and see how the trend goes and how it will affect the market.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

maybe tomorrow, we can see the price will move to the higher price again because, in this day, I see that the price is down to $9682 and it is hard to get increase again. but we still have another time to get increase and it is better for us to get prepare for a good moment that will comes later. yesterday, the trend showing to us to get down and this is what we see on this day so I think the price will back increase in the next week.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Suprex125

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:06:48 AM

Saturday, May 5 : All eyes are on the markets this week as they consolidate a rally to levels not seen since early March, with Ethereum (ETH) and Bitcoin (BTC) leading the way, as data from Coin360 shows.
Bitcoin (BTC) has been tantalizingly close to breaking the $10,000 threshold, trading at $9,942 to press time, and as high as $9,991 over the 24 hour period.
Crypto commenter Joseph Young has pointed out that looking beyond the global markets’ average, BTC has in fact already broken through $10,000 on Asian markets:
At last $10,000 here we come!

Bitcoin already $10k in South Korea and Hong Kong.

We're not too far away from "I wish i bought bitcoin at $6,000 and Ether at $400" pic.twitter.com/gwX2th2yw8

— Joseph Young (@iamjosephyoung) May 5, 2018
Ethereum (ETH) continues its impressive rally, trading at $823 to press time. The altcoin’s monthly gains have surpassed an astonishing 115 percent. For now at least, the positive response to news of forthcoming scalability improvements for ETH’s platform appears to be eclipsing the impending SEC enquiry into a possible security classification for ETH this coming Monday, May 7.
Total Market Cap is edging closer to half a trillion, now at $470 bln, according to data from Coinmarketcap. A market of this size can no longer be ignored by major institutional players, as Blockchain Capital partner Sencer Bogart remarked Friday on CNBC.

Investment banking giant Goldman Sachs in fact preempted its Wall St competitors earlier this week, with its sudden announcement that it will offer clients Bitcoin trading products, beginning with futures, “within weeks.” The bank claimed it had been “inundated” with client interest.

Among the other top ten coins by market cap, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) has seen a hefty 13 percent uptick over the twenty four hour period, up over ten percent against BTC. This notwithstanding the recent furore which saw BTC supporters threaten, and subsequently drop, a lawsuit against BCH-proponent Roger Ver’s site bitcoin.com for allegedly misleading buyers by purposefully blurring the distinction between the two coins.
now bitcoin prices have broken through $ 10K, do you think bitcoin prices still moving for next week could exceed $ 12K.
thank you for your analysis is very meaningful?
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:19:21 AM

Yes Bitcoin will continue to rise. If their are many investing to Bitcoin it will continue to rise but if many are selling or trading their bitcoin the value of the bitcoin will crash. That is why many are promoting coins so that the value will crashed so that they can invest again to add up their coins. It is best to buy bitcoin if the price crashed but if the price is high it is best to sell, trade or exchange it to cash.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:20:46 AM

Of course you can not doubt in the future all coins will grow.
Maveric99

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

Currently Bitcoin has broken through $ 9600, if it reaches $ 10000 again then bitcoin is past its worst period then we can expect a bullish movement in the coming days, very important for bitcoin as many traders are looking at the current occasion.
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:31:48 AM

Absolutely bitcoin will continue to rise at the market, the rise of bitcoin is not yet over. I really believe that bitcoin will rise at 12000$ this month and could reach at 25000$ within this year. No doubt about it that bitcoin will rise so high because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and many of us are believing and trusting bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: