Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to rise?  (Read 1858 times)
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

I think, for me yes. Bitcoin will continue to rise because of many people are getting involve in trading bitcoin. If we will observe the price of bitcoin for the past few years, if we compare it to now we can see the increase so it means the price is so high for the coming days.
pjr77

Activity: 299
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

While social networks can coexist, the world is too small for two currencies. Any contradiction between the two currencies, no matter how small, will deepen until one of them ceases to exist. If the value of currency A grows with respect to the value of currency B, the owners of currency B will notice that their savings are depreciating. And the more people will refuse the currency B, the deeper will become its fall, which will last until it ceases to exist as a currency.
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:49:27 AM

The future of bitcoin can be viewed as an "all or nothing" situation. If it proves to be good enough to compete with national currencies and all their privileges, it will surpass them. If not, it will become another financial bubble with a small group of the most fanatical followers.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

of course bitcoin will always experience price increases in view of the current demand for bitcoin is very high and the total supply is very limited so that the bitcoin price from year to year increase the price so better utilize the situation to be able to get a lot of profit.
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

maybe tomorrow, we can see the price will move to the higher price again because, in this day, I see that the price is down to $9682 and it is hard to get increase again. but we still have another time to get increase and it is better for us to get prepare for a good moment that will comes later. yesterday, the trend showing to us to get down and this is what we see on this day so I think the price will back increase in the next week.

Every day, regardless of the direction in which the price goes for 1 bitcoin, people will still worry because they always want more and more money without knowing what the technology is all about
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:54:21 AM

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?
Bitcoin price has already reach $9600, if bitcoin can breached upto $10000 and we can conclude that its increase will be continouos till the end of the year. I am thinking that bitcoin price will be atleast $12000 at the end of this month.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:14:58 AM

Sure that Bitcoin will continue to rise to a higher level of development, I think the improvement in the economy has been well documented by investing in BitCon, with some developing countries in the world now banned. Bitcoin because they are afraid of significant risk.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

I believe that bitcoin will continue to rise up high, because it is now slowly rising and I think this was really the beginning of the bull run. It maybe start in a verry slow way until such time that it will really rise. I believe that the bitcoin has a big capacity and capability that can really rise soon. Some of the speculation and speciation from expert is really amazing they said that bitcoin will rise at the end of 2018 I believe it would really rise base on its current price.
I think so.From april 2018, btc price started rising from $6,700 to around $9,870 today. That is a sign of recovering and if $10,000 price level can be broken out this month. I am sure that it will keep increasing to $12,000 in the near future.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

By looking at the chart today, more likely bitcoin will continue to grow this coming year despite that other country banned bitcoin. there are still many country adopting it.

De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:49:09 AM

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

Bitcoin prices today are overwhelmingly high, it is the highest we’ve experienced for the last 3 months. Although I have high hopes in bitcoin, I think it will continue to rise for just a few days then it will again begin to decrease. Why? Because bitcoin price is like that the way it is. Noone knows the exact reason why it increase or decrease, it just did. Moreover, I also believe that when prices fall, it will continue to rise again but higher compared to the price these days. Bitcoin will survive whatever challenges that is why it is the best currency even if big nations ban it.
Xavierfr12

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

I think yes because many people are have more investor in bitcoin and this month the price of bitcoin is going up and this month is a month of rising up the bitcoin price.
LanzCoinPress1994

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:16:30 AM

Bitcoin won't rise continuously! That has Uptrend and Downtrends. Currently, bitcoin price will vary between 9.6K$ - 9.8K$. Still, we are unable to predict that will hit more than 10k$ within few days. Despite, If we consider previous years of bitcoin, that will perform well in Q2.This year also that give the sign for that. Personally, I believe bitcoin will hit 11K$+ mark when it reaches into Q3 of 2018. Anyway if not affect more ban and government regulations in cryptocurrencies, to achieve 25k$ - 30K$ at the end of the year, this price level is sufficient. Everyone wait to see how far will go this year Bull-Run.

Thanks

◈ ZEROSTATE ◈
EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE