Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to rise?  (Read 1858 times)
Sand King

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:22:36 PM

I believe that bitcoin will continue to rise up high, because it is now slowly rising and I think this was really the beginning of the bull run. It maybe start in a verry slow way until such time that it will really rise. I believe that the bitcoin has a big capacity and capability that can really rise soon. Some of the speculation and speciation from expert is really amazing they said that bitcoin will rise at the end of 2018 I believe it would really rise base on its current price.

For me I believe that bitcoin will continue to rise and be on top.  For the past few months of the year 2018 I saw how bitcoin struggled and overcome all the things that wanted bitcoin to crash. I think the time has come for bitcoin to be on top again and be the number one cryptocurrency again

longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

I'm pretty sure the price of btc will continue rising. I have no idea if it will be next month or next year, but the potential is tremendous. Huge players like goldman sachs will be one of the reasons the prices should rise.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:29:41 PM

It will continue to rise as long as we continue to support bitcoin. I think the time has come for bitcoin to be on top again and be the number one cryptocurrency again. As we all know for now that the demand on this crypto is relatively high and that is why the bitcoin market price is so high also. Nonetheless soaring high of its market price is relatively possible and it will happen few months from now maybe we will be surprised by it. That is why many are promoting coins so that the value will crashed so that they can invest again to add up their coins. It is best to buy bitcoin if the price crashed but if the price is high it is best to sell, trade or exchange it to cash.
eyangcrypto

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

Rising prices from Bitcoin is due to the Fork plan to be performed by Bitcoin Gold and SegWit2x at the end of October 2017. Fork itself is a term used when a network of digital currencies (cryptocurrency) will be split into several entities. Not only Bitcoin, Ethereum digital currency will also experience Byzantium Hard Fork on 16 October 2017. Investors and speculators were also interested in the activity, which put the price of Ethereum up two percent since the start of this month.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

Definitely price will grow. Smiley The question is about time and stability.

I think bitcoin has a huge capacity and ability that can soon increase. Some speculation and speciation from experts is really remarkable they say that bitcoin will rise by the end of 2018 I believe it will actually go up based on its current price.
I believe that bitcoin will continue to rise high, as it is now slowly going up and I think this is really the start of the bull run. It might start in a very slow way until then it will actually go up.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

For me bitcoin will always increase, if it all depends on demand in the market will continue to grow and investors will invest and I think bitcoin prices could reach $ 15,000 this year. Cool
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:57:16 PM

For me, i think it will continue to rise because the demand on this cryptocurrency is relatively very high and that is why the bitcoin market price is very high. And because the economy of bitcoin is getting better, so im sure that bitcoin will continue to increase in the next few years.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:19:24 PM

For me, i think it will continue to rise because the demand on this cryptocurrency is relatively very high and that is why the bitcoin market price is very high. And because the economy of bitcoin is getting better, so im sure that bitcoin will continue to increase in the next few years.
Nothing can be predicted but if we see the current position of bitcoin in the market then we can say that bitcoin's price will increase and it will again touch new heights which it did in 2017.The price of bitcoin depends on the forces of demand and supply.If the demand rises then price increases and vice versa.Bitcoin has become very trending these day.You can also carry any amount of bitcoins in your bitcoin wallet and no one will know about it.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:22:42 PM

According to technical analysis this correction of bitcoin will end tomorrow probably at 9200$. Then I think we will see break downward trend at 10500$ and next 12000$. I am sure that Bitcoin update its maximums this year.
sk700

Activity: 587

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

yes bitcoin price will continue to rise. current month bitcoin price contract $10000 and etherum price is $830. I hope that next month bitcoin will $13000 may be.
Ivandub

Activity: 510

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:26:29 PM

Hello! I'm sure that bitcoin will continue its growth along with the rest of the crypto currency market. Of course, growth may turn out to be slower than the fall of the market, but in the end I think it will show new heights in a year!
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:28:23 PM

According to technical analysis this correction of bitcoin will end tomorrow probably at 9200$. Then I think we will see break downward trend at 10500$ and next 12000$. I am sure that Bitcoin update its maximums this year.
I think the price of bitcoin is currently experiencing some decline. the price goes back to the $ 9500 price. well, I think today can reach the price of $ 10k, because a while ago I saw bitcoin prices around $ 9900. well, but I think it will soon experience an increase again.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:34:35 PM

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Of course the bitcoin value will continue to increase in the future, as many people believe that bitcoin is the strongest coin so bitcoin demand will continue to exist and be a good investment choice.

Flame Dragon King

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:36:32 PM

probably yes, because its not stable. If bitcoin can go down then it can go up also.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid.io  |  every item has a story
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ PRE SALE 14th May 2018
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

Well, as we can see now the price of bitcoin is continue to increase again and happy to make this happen again so that a bitcoin holders like me can sell at least half of my investment to buy some needs that I need to buy now.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:42:15 PM

Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this really sustain?

I think Bitcoin will continue to increase although there are some countries that prohibit the use of Bitcoin. I'm sure Bitcoin will not be affected by the prohibition of some countries forbidding it. Bitcoin will stay afloat with its high price and one day Bitcoin can prove that it is the most promising investment asset and the easiest transaction tool to do.
monarchy

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:42:15 PM

Yes Bitcoin Will Continue Rising Probably Up To $ 20000 May Be Also Higher "Some Countries Banned Bitcoin Because Bitcoin Is Not Possed By Any State So Some Countries Prohibit Its Citizens Using Bitcoin Because Of Their Acute Bitcoin It's Illegal
Wahyud11

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:42:56 PM

bitcoin will continue to increase over time because bitcoin attracted many people
arya123210

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:48:18 PM

The Possibility of Bitcoin Will Increase That Is Very Big Because Bitcoin Has Been Reached Price $ 12000 Maybe Bitcoin Will Increase Higher In The Future If All Countries Permit For Bitcoin As A Legitimate Transaction Tool That Enables Bitcoin to Continue to Rise
aryadiningrat123

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

Yes Bitcoin Will Continue To Rise And Bitcoin Has Breaked The Price $ 12000 Possible Bitcoin In The Future Will Be Higher If All Countries Permit For Bitcoin To Become A Legitimate Transaction Tool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: