Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to rise?  (Read 1856 times)
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:33:06 AM

The Bitcoin is reaching $10,000 again.

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.
Bitcoin (BTC.X): will this rally sustain?

Do you think bitcoin will continue to increase?

yes, if you ask in the long run then bitcoin prices will continue to increase, because bitcoin enthusiasts will continue to increase, but if you look at bitcoin prices in the near term, bitcoin is very unstable.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:30:44 PM

i also think that bitcoin will continue to rise, because bitcoin has the potential and ability to increase its price too much, to me i think that the current time is the best time for investment in bitcoin.
Bitcoin average increase tells us about its increase trend and we are known of this trend which is increasing and the demand per year is increasing and showing a straight line in the demand vs price graph. This increase will be continuing as the Bitcoin events are struggling to reach the highest possible demand for the Bitcoin which will result in the high value of Bitcoin.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:56:48 PM

Surely yes, bitcoin are just starting this year to dump up. How much more for the following months we can't say what will be the exact price can do. Big investors like china and south korea could affect the price to getting low but some countries are slowly to adopt crypto world.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:21:11 AM

I think so because it continues to rise.Although slowly but constant.When it goes down it regain right away so we have high hope for the greener one this year.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Woolles890

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

Personally, I think cryptos will be the future, even some countries already banned them, like China and South Korea.

Recently, an news shaped my eyes again, it said that the investment banking powerhouse Goldman Sachs will start trading Bitcoin futures using its own money.

Yes, of course, Bitcoin will continue to increase and I am sure later this year Bitcoin can reach the price of $ 10,000. Bitcoin enthusiasts more and more so do not rule out if Bitcoin can reach high prices in a short time.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
chainedblocks

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:24:59 AM

Surely yes, bitcoin are just starting this year to dump up. How much more for the following months we can't say what will be the exact price can do. Big investors like china and south korea could affect the price to getting low but some countries are slowly to adopt crypto world.
If we go back to August 2018 the price was much fluctuated and many people predict that it will hit $5000 till the end of the year but we saw big bump in the price and it reached to $20000. It means that nobody can predict the future price as we talk today that the price will reach to $20 or $30k in this year but the fact is something different. We can just think positively.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

I believe bitcoin will increase and continue to rise higher in the future, bitcoin is currently decreasing but for the future bitcoin will increase again. There is nothing to worry about bitcoin, bitcoin is a very project and will continue to grow in the future.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:09:25 PM

If we go back to August 2018 the price was much fluctuated and many people predict that it will hit $5000 till the end of the year but we saw big bump in the price and it reached to $20000. It means that nobody can predict the future price as we talk today that the price will reach to $20 or $30k in this year but the fact is something different. We can just think positively.

Yeah its basically a waste of energy trying to figure it out. When we though the bear trend is over we get another wave of dumping. Some are even confident already that we'd break 10k this month. Well guess what. Bitcoin does the exact opposite and drags the market down with it as well. So far this year hasn't been that positive but we still have more than half of it to go, stay cool guys

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

In the long run bitcoin may increase, but in the short term bitcoin will increase and then decrease and then increase again.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:00:00 PM

It is undeniable that cryptocurrencies have become a major phenomenon that constantly attracts attention. Only recently was a narrow group of enthusiasts aware of them. Today, however, the situation is different.
Nowadays, Bitcoin, who has become the symbol of the cryptoworld, is now occupied by experts, ordinary people, governments, financial institutions, the media.
Even though Bitcoin has, as many "experts" have said, to end several times, it has not happened. He has survived and, in essence, continues to successfully recover.
And where does he get? This will show us the time. Undoubtedly Bitcoin value will increase in the near future or later.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

it's really because now the bitcoin is back pumping the price. therefore we should all support bitcoin and look for lots of investors to invest in bitcoin so the bitcoin price is rapidly rising

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:34:26 PM

it's really because now the bitcoin is back pumping the price. therefore we should all support bitcoin and look for lots of investors to invest in bitcoin so the bitcoin price is rapidly rising
I hope so. There was a fall in the values of the coin the last week and it fell by more than a thousand dollar but this is okay and people will never loose until they sell during the dip. The market will recover soon and might even rise beyond the expected values the experts say. The profitability is something most desired by the investors and this is the reason the prices will rise.
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

It needs to rise to keep the market growing, because along with bitcoin majority of the altcoins too is dropping in value. This makes the capital contribution of the cryptocurrency network fall to a much higher extent. To avoid such instance it is a must to grow at the shortest.
nominee

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:20:33 PM

I hope so. There was a fall in the values of the coin the last week and it fell by more than a thousand dollar but this is okay and people will never loose until they sell during the dip. The market will recover soon and might even rise beyond the expected values the experts say. The profitability is something most desired by the investors and this is the reason the prices will rise.

The last fall caused by panic simply. Lots of traders are panicking when prices go red and they start selling their bitcoins too. This is a wrong behavior. Traders should be more brave and they should hold their assets in long term.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:15:32 PM

It needs to rise to keep the market growing, because along with bitcoin majority of the altcoins too is dropping in value. This makes the capital contribution of the cryptocurrency network fall to a much higher extent. To avoid such instance it is a must to grow at the shortest.
I think that the whole situation depends on all users of the crypto currency, Because if everyone starts investing their money in the crypto currency, this will arouse the demand in the market. Of course, accordingly, the market will begin to rise.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:26:28 AM

I believe the bitcoin will continue to incerease , I think about 4 months again. we will see, the market will rise.
Yes of course, bitcoin price will continue to rise. Though its struggling to stay at 8k level, but I never expect that it will go down further to 6KUSD. Bitcoin will continue to rise soon and my predicted price would be 12KUSD this coming month of July 2018.
tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:30:27 AM

with all the negative things surrounding cryptocurrency, bitcoin manages to overcome them and that is a big improvement. And I'm sure that bitcoin will increase and despite the dips of previous months, I have high hopes that bitcoin will continue to rise now that it is slowly recovering
Btcschool

Activity: 488

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

Yes, of course, Bitcoin will continue to increase and I am sure later this year Bitcoin can reach the price of $ 10,000. Bitcoin enthusiasts more and more so do not rule out if Bitcoin can reach high prices in a short time.
I hope that the price will go up in the near future because it is on the way down in these days and down to $7800. It is also expected that it will down more. It is right that now big countries are accepting bitcoin and now the investment ration will increase and as many people invest in bitcoin the price will grow again and hope it cross $15k in this year.

arju399174

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

Considering Dec. Jan bearish market. This is not drop, as it just a small correction, and BTC getting ready for Take off
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:43:35 PM

Bitcoins will continue to rise as long as there are still investors, the reason why cryptocurrency is very profitable is because of the traders in the market who are interested on investing a huge amount every time the market is dumping. Volatility of the market is the best thing you can use in order to earn more profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: