Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:51:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 2 BTC/ 60 LTC loan for a period of 60 days  (Read 1170 times)
soumyasmruti (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:31:17 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 06:43:31 PM by soumyasmruti

Hi All,

I am looking for not more than 2 BTC/60 LTC loan for a period of 60 days at 11% interest rate . The terms can be negotiated.

Willing to provide any sorts of id proof and as to what the funds are going to be used for .

I am investing in a mining rig.

Please do let me know if anyone interested . Can either leave me a message here.

Thank and Regards
Soumya
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:35:16 PM

Hi All,

I am looking for not more than 2 BTC loan for a period of 60 days at 11% interest rate . The terms can be negotiated.

Willing to provide any sorts of id proof and as to what the funds are going to be used for .

Please do let me know if anyone interested . Can either leave me a message here or can also contact me through skype: danny.austin7

Thank and Regards
Soumya

And what collateral are you offering? Remember, it needs to be something the loaner can hold for the duration of the agreement. Something exceeding the value of the loan and easy to send/receive and sell.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
soumyasmruti (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:40:15 PM

I am a starter here. Please let me know what all collateral can be provided?
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 06:46:28 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 08:03:20 PM by eternalgloom

Why do you use another account on this forum for getting a loan of 5-6 bitcoins?

The skype accounts in both topics are the same :-/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=351641.0

KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:50:18 PM

Remember, it needs to be something the loaner can hold for the duration of the agreement. Something exceeding the value of the loan and easy to send/receive and sell.
Alt. coins, small electronics, gold, silver coins. These must be sent and held until the loan is repaid.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
soumyasmruti (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:53:29 PM

Why do you use another account on this forum for getting a loan of 5-6 bitcoins?

The skype accounts in both posts are the same :-/

http://s15.postimg.org/eh63z05ff/scam11.png

http://s13.postimg.org/egtdv6y2f/scam22.png

That's because I copied the text from that post. Sorry for that, my skype id is soumyasmruti.
soumyasmruti (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 06:59:30 PM

Remember, it needs to be something the loaner can hold for the duration of the agreement. Something exceeding the value of the loan and easy to send/receive and sell.
Alt. coins, small electronics, gold, silver coins. These must be sent and held until the loan is repaid.

I am from India.

How can I send if some one is from other country. If there anything that can be transferred electronically. Something like my online bitcoin address id password?

I don't think I can give any collateral if someone is from other country.

Only I can say is to believe me. We can chat over skype, facebook Gmail if required.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:07:59 PM

I am from India.

How can I send if some one is from other country. If there anything that can be transferred electronically. Something like my online bitcoin address id password?

Only I can say is to believe me. We can chat over skype, facebook Gmail if required.

I don't think that will suffice for collateral. You are asking a lot with nothing as a guarantee.

Albert Einstein
JTrain_51

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:11:36 PM

This guy was caught red handed lol

This is just a guy looking for some btc to start of with but needs to scam for It
Unless he shares his skype account Huh Huh
soumyasmruti (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:18:29 PM

I already provided my skype id.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 07:20:56 PM

Lolz

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
soumyasmruti (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:28:43 PM

I don't think that will suffice for collateral. You are asking a lot with nothing as a guarantee.

As I said I am a starter and neither have either bit coins or any other coins. If someone is from my country I can give him my electronics(laptop, Drum Kit) etc.

If I had any on-line currency I wouldn't have asked for loan.

Am asking is to have a little faith in me. I am not like other spammers.
demontn

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 07:53:50 PM

As I said I am a starter and neither have either bit coins or any other coins. If someone is from my country I can give him my electronics(laptop, Drum Kit) etc.

If I had any on-line currency I wouldn't have asked for loan.

Am asking is to have a little faith in me. I am not like other spammers.

You know that 2 BTC = $2376  ?

What are you going to use those BTCs for?
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 07:57:26 PM

That's because I copied the text from that post. Sorry for that, my skype id is soumyasmruti.

Even if this was true, you aren't even putting any effort in writing a decent proposal for the loan.
How do you expect anyone to even consider lending you any money...

soumyasmruti (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:03:25 PM

I am going to build a rig.

And marking me as spammer for posting a wrong text shows how immature these forum moderators are. Whoever did this is totally a fool and has got hold of a lot of power when he doesn't deserve.

You are not just hampering the reputation of this forum but driving away good people from this and encouraging spammers to create a new account and spam again.

What more can I say? I should take caution in trading with people like this.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 08:07:43 PM

What kinda rig (hardware specs, type of coins to mine?) - tell some more about your business plan.

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
pand70

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:10:22 PM

Hi All,

I am looking for not more than 2 BTC/60 LTC loan for a period of 60 days at 11% interest rate . The terms can be negotiated.

Please do let me know if anyone interested . Can either leave me a message here.

Thank and Regards
Soumya

The fact that you are investing in a mining rig isn't exactly promising about returning the loan. If you know what i mean  Tongue

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 08:17:50 PM

I am from India.

Sorry to be a stereotype, I hear a fucked up member is from india, now I hate em, never knew they were dumb AND scammers.
Way to be harsh, but oh well.  Good Luck getting the loan!
soumyasmruti (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:23:56 PM

What kinda rig (hardware specs, type of coins to mine?) - tell some more about your business plan.

I know I don't have capacity to buy a bitcoin mining rig.

I am planning to build Litecoin/Feather coin mining rig. 4*AMD 280x.

I expect to get returns back in 60 days with some profit.

Sorry to be a stereotype, I hear a fucked up member is from india, now I hate em, never knew they were dumb AND scammers.
Way to be harsh, but oh well.  Good Luck getting the loan!

Thanks for your opinion. Keep that opinion to yourself.

The fact that you are investing in a mining rig isn't exactly promising about returning the loan. If you know what i mean  Tongue

Why So?
soumyasmruti (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:33:01 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2013, 08:46:25 PM by soumyasmruti

Even if this was true, you aren't even putting any effort in writing a decent proposal for the loan.
How do you expect anyone to even consider lending you any money...

I know I goofed up little bit, but we are human beings and we make mistakes. That's not a reason to reduce my rating.

Why is it so hard to believe or have faith on people here? All are not spammers.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: