Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FUCK TRUMP COIN  (Read 157 times)
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

What Is Fuck Trump Coin (FTC)?
Hi, my name is Sean. I am the founder and creator of the Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) project. In this article, I want to give readers a very clear understanding of the project as it currently stands and where it is headed.

Below is an interview between myself and a Crypto blogger that I believe beautifully illustrates the FTC project as a whole.

First of all, Hi! How are you? Please tell readers about yourself:
Hi, I am well! My name is Sean and I am the founder of Fuck Trump Coin (FTC). I am 22 at the time of writing and live in the United States, more specifically Ohio. Before Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) I was many things. I spent 19 months as a software consultant for a Enterprise Content Management company in Cleveland, while moonlighting a social media brand. The social media brand was called Cwote and for 180,000+ individuals, it offered a haven for mental illness support. In October, the Cwote brand was acquired by another digital media branding organization and I took what money I made from the sale and invested it into Bitcoin. And since that first investment, I haven’t looked back.

We would like you to introduce the coin to our visitors. You’ve made the Fuck Trump Coin. It’s a great name! I think a lot of people agree on that. How did you come up with this?
I find that in crypto there are many “shitcoins” with very flashy names, but no tech, no appeal and very limited applications. Many of these coins are expecting to ride the wave of bull runs and execute a high profile ICO as a consequence and then run with their money, leaving investors duped. Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) has very simple technology behind it, but a powerful and unique purpose. Through the name, people can understand EXACTLY what the coin stands for and represents, without having to do any research. It is a political protest tool. By holding Fuck Trump Coins (FTC) you are effectively protesting a self-interested and egotistical global power. Ultimately, the name is simple and easy to digest.

What are you planning to do with this coin and what is the use of it?

As I mentioned above, this coin is a statement of protest. By simply holding them, you are telling the world that you will not stand for an abomination to hold such a powerful position on office. Additionally, we are looking to use the Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) as vehicle to introduce new money into the crypto ecosystem. By and large, the community that protests Trump’s office are called resistors. They are a passionate community and by-and-large naive to crypto. I see this as an opportunity to educate a ready-to-rally community on distributed ledger technology and get them excited because of the mission we have in place with FTC. The Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) may also be used as a fundraising token to a political candidate running against Trump in the 2020 election. These are just some of our ideas, but we have many more on the horizon.

What are you planning to do this year and where do you see FTC go for 2018?
First, we are planning to wrap up our airdrop. It is set to complete on April 23rd. Next we will be distributing all of the Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) tokens to the members of the airdrop for joining as well as distributing all of their referral tokens. After that, we will be preparing for the Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) ICO. We will be issuing tokens at 0.000056 Ethereum for every 1 Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) and will be granting a 15% referral bonus to members that share with their networks. After we have secured some funding and completed a successful ICO, we will be using that money for a few things.

We will be participating in Anti-Trump rallies and events. This includes, but is not limited to Wheatpaste postering events, sponsoring in-person protests in Washington D.C., Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) paraphernalia (i.e. t-shirt, hats, stickers) for community members and members of the Resistance. This is very important for brand awareness and converting the anti-Trump supporters into crypto-enthusiasts. Our next step will be getting listed on crypto exchanges. This is important so people can interact with their FTC in real time. They will be able to buy and sell as they please, buy to digitally protest and sell to fund anti-Trump events. After getting listed on exchanges, we will be looking to fortify our codebase and add fun features like automated messages/fun trump facts and up-to-date news with each transaction as a way to educate and entertain. We will look to partner with anti-Trump activist groups throughout this entire process, so we can give them an official currency for their own projects and teach them how to build fundraisers of their own. Looking ahead, we’ll be partnering with liberal politicians that are choosing to run against Trump in the 2020 election. Campaigning will begin very soon.

What is your ultimate goal with this coin?
The goal is to prevent a Trump 2020 reelection and evangelize distributed ledger technology. This is me doing my part to do some good in the world.

What’s the max supply?
The max supply is 73,500,000 Fuck Trump Coins (FTC). The number is important, because it is the number of Americans that voted AGAINST Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Where can we follow you?
Twitter: @FuckTrumpCoin
Hashtag: #TrumplessFuture
Reddit: FuckTrumpCoin
Telegram: Fucktrumpcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gnompork

Activity: 200
Merit: 8

Power to gnomes!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

I saw a token that has the name " trump." Maybe people are running out of jokes because you're repeating yourself. But it's funny if you don't take it seriously.  Grin

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:29:10 PM

This is taken serious. An d I think people are liking it. Although you cannot be precise of people's actual choices and decisions on what you give them for free.
People participation and reaction towards the conducted airdrop campaign seems to have motivated the project manager and his team supports more. I am in their telegram group and I must tell you the airdrop program campaign was a greater success unlike some other campaigns that ended up being a waste of time.
Fedoracoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:38:58 PM

I don't do politics. And I think that it is best to invest in Ethereum. But I really like the name of this coin.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:59:51 AM

What Is Fuck Trump Coin (FTC)?
Hi, my name is Sean. I am the founder and creator of the Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) project. In this article, I want to give readers a very clear understanding of the project as it currently stands and where it is headed.

Below is an interview between myself and a Crypto blogger that I believe beautifully illustrates the FTC project as a whole.

First of all, Hi! How are you? Please tell readers about yourself:
Hi, I am well! My name is Sean and I am the founder of Fuck Trump Coin (FTC). I am 22 at the time of writing and live in the United States, more specifically Ohio. Before Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) I was many things. I spent 19 months as a software consultant for a Enterprise Content Management company in Cleveland, while moonlighting a social media brand. The social media brand was called Cwote and for 180,000+ individuals, it offered a haven for mental illness support. In October, the Cwote brand was acquired by another digital media branding organization and I took what money I made from the sale and invested it into Bitcoin. And since that first investment, I haven’t looked back.

We would like you to introduce the coin to our visitors. You’ve made the Fuck Trump Coin. It’s a great name! I think a lot of people agree on that. How did you come up with this?
I find that in crypto there are many “shitcoins” with very flashy names, but no tech, no appeal and very limited applications. Many of these coins are expecting to ride the wave of bull runs and execute a high profile ICO as a consequence and then run with their money, leaving investors duped. Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) has very simple technology behind it, but a powerful and unique purpose. Through the name, people can understand EXACTLY what the coin stands for and represents, without having to do any research. It is a political protest tool. By holding Fuck Trump Coins (FTC) you are effectively protesting a self-interested and egotistical global power. Ultimately, the name is simple and easy to digest.

What are you planning to do with this coin and what is the use of it?

As I mentioned above, this coin is a statement of protest. By simply holding them, you are telling the world that you will not stand for an abomination to hold such a powerful position on office. Additionally, we are looking to use the Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) as vehicle to introduce new money into the crypto ecosystem. By and large, the community that protests Trump’s office are called resistors. They are a passionate community and by-and-large naive to crypto. I see this as an opportunity to educate a ready-to-rally community on distributed ledger technology and get them excited because of the mission we have in place with FTC. The Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) may also be used as a fundraising token to a political candidate running against Trump in the 2020 election. These are just some of our ideas, but we have many more on the horizon.

What are you planning to do this year and where do you see FTC go for 2018?
First, we are planning to wrap up our airdrop. It is set to complete on April 23rd. Next we will be distributing all of the Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) tokens to the members of the airdrop for joining as well as distributing all of their referral tokens. After that, we will be preparing for the Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) ICO. We will be issuing tokens at 0.000056 Ethereum for every 1 Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) and will be granting a 15% referral bonus to members that share with their networks. After we have secured some funding and completed a successful ICO, we will be using that money for a few things.

We will be participating in Anti-Trump rallies and events. This includes, but is not limited to Wheatpaste postering events, sponsoring in-person protests in Washington D.C., Fuck Trump Coin (FTC) paraphernalia (i.e. t-shirt, hats, stickers) for community members and members of the Resistance. This is very important for brand awareness and converting the anti-Trump supporters into crypto-enthusiasts. Our next step will be getting listed on crypto exchanges. This is important so people can interact with their FTC in real time. They will be able to buy and sell as they please, buy to digitally protest and sell to fund anti-Trump events. After getting listed on exchanges, we will be looking to fortify our codebase and add fun features like automated messages/fun trump facts and up-to-date news with each transaction as a way to educate and entertain. We will look to partner with anti-Trump activist groups throughout this entire process, so we can give them an official currency for their own projects and teach them how to build fundraisers of their own. Looking ahead, we’ll be partnering with liberal politicians that are choosing to run against Trump in the 2020 election. Campaigning will begin very soon.

What is your ultimate goal with this coin?
The goal is to prevent a Trump 2020 reelection and evangelize distributed ledger technology. This is me doing my part to do some good in the world.

What’s the max supply?
The max supply is 73,500,000 Fuck Trump Coins (FTC). The number is important, because it is the number of Americans that voted AGAINST Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.

Where can we follow you?
Twitter: @FuckTrumpCoin
Hashtag: #TrumplessFuture
Reddit: FuckTrumpCoin
Telegram: Fucktrumpcoin

I just smiled when i read the title, it catches up my attention., well what make you realized to name a coin like this? Its weird to read, but i just read an article about trump coin few months ago., there is a similarity of the name of the coin., anyway whatever it maybe, i wish this project could have a success. Later on, i ll make a review on this project, i just save the file into my folder.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: